PDA

View Full Version : This is it untill level 5 [blayzed.]

Blayzed.
07-03-2008, 12:33 PM
http://antiup.net/view/6777

Hi im making this into a huge project and this is all im going to be posting untill it gets to level 5, maybe ill post more if you ask nicely. which you probaly wont but mm. have fun. cnc please.

p.s lol 12 posts and a link.

guitarhero1236
07-03-2008, 12:48 PM
thankggod you made level one longer. and it all looks very good. the backround is the only setback. if you want, pm me with the original design, and i can spice it up for you. XD and i promise it wont look shitty.

apocalipse
07-03-2008, 01:33 PM
wow man, you're so good o.o, but your blood must not only splash on the wall, it have to fall, not fly, FALL xD

Blayzed.
07-03-2008, 02:29 PM
thankggod you made level one longer. and it all looks very good. the backround is the only setback. if you want, pm me with the original design, and i can spice it up for you. XD and i promise it wont look shitty.

yes please lol would it not be easier to say the dimensions, pm me your msn so we can do it there instead of spam.

wow man, you're so good o.o, but your blood must not only splash on the wall, it have to fall, not fly, FALL xD

This is why i animate, to get that smug feeling inside that actully makes you smile when someone compliments you. p.s thanks for the blood crit.

=] more cnc please.

-Hawk-
07-03-2008, 02:48 PM
It looks smooth. The moves are pretty decent as well.

Blayzed.
07-03-2008, 04:11 PM
more please :3...

New Generation
07-03-2008, 04:13 PM
Not bad, quite smooth. Your blood needs work thought. Add more particles, some small ones and make the blood look generally smooth and fluid like.

That's all.