PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Openings

Sevarus
09-23-2013, 12:32 PM
Chaos has many different penings.

I was wondering what are they.

I use 2

2Crawlers + 2 miners

2 miners then when the next 150 gold comes in I get castle dead.

I used to use 2crawlers + 2bombers + 1miner is this a good openings? Please comment and leave advice

ShadowGeneralChaos
09-23-2013, 02:13 PM
I think 2 crawlers + 2 miners is the only and best opening chaos got....problematic will be the next stage, what will you buy now? Another 1 crawler, 1 bomber or miner? When will you swich to bombers? When will you switch to mana? I dont have chaos, so I couldnt be a good help, sorry DX

ForgottenUser
09-23-2013, 02:31 PM
I've done a single bomb, heavy eco start on Medium Maps with Chaos before and pulled it off pretty well.
If they send an archer, buy 2 cralwers and more eco. Blow up the archer and claim tower. 225<300 cost.
If they send a sword, kite near their base and buy a few more bombs and crawlers. Blow up their eco and then kite the swords to death.
If they send an archer and a sword, pull your unit back, buy more crawlers and take out he archer first. Kite the remaining sword to death.
If they turtle, tech up to deads and crush them.

fhtrg
09-23-2013, 03:31 PM
My chaos opening is always 2 crawlers 2 miners, except on castle it's 3 crawlers 1 miner, and on Halloween it's 2 crawlers, 1 miner, 1 bomber. I always get another crawler for my income except for grass hills I get 1 miners

_Ai_
09-24-2013, 02:50 AM
None except 2 miners 2 crawlers. Other openings will lead you to ruin.

ShadowGeneralChaos
09-24-2013, 11:34 AM
another start would be Jugger start (just like the spear start, only with jugger now...) ok, its lame ^^

another start would be also 1 miner 1 dead..but dunno v_v

ForgottenUser
09-24-2013, 07:18 PM
another start would be Jugger start (just like the spear start, only with jugger now...) ok, its lame ^^

another start would be also 1 miner 1 dead..but dunno v_v

1 Miner 1 Dead is a horrid strategy. If you're going to go for something that expensive, you may as well risk it all on an early eclipsor.

jerrytt
09-24-2013, 07:29 PM
no one has said 1 miner and castle dead? its actually decent on a short map.

WyzDM
09-24-2013, 09:32 PM
no one has said 1 miner and castle dead? its actually decent on a short map.

HAHAHAHAHA

I'm sorry unless your hayan with horrible fps you're gonna have a bad time.

jerrytt
09-24-2013, 10:04 PM
HAHAHAHAHA

I'm sorry unless your hayan with horrible fps you're gonna have a bad time.

was thinking about hayan lol.
If they happen to just mass swords (like alot of people do) they may fall for the 3 bomber on eco trap.

Scarecrow
04-25-2014, 10:04 AM
this game sounds really complicated.

xChamp1999
04-28-2014, 07:26 AM
When I was chaos I was getting 2 miners+2 bombers, if you asked me why?
Will..for some reason's.
1) they are fast+the can get to the middle tower before enemy dose & some times castle archers can't hit them.
2): they can kill a group of swordwraths just with 4 bombers, 5 in case the group was huge.
3) they can kill an archer while he, going back to base.

Sevarus
04-28-2014, 01:09 PM
Hi wow the thread was dead i made this when i knew nothing about chaos but feel free to discuss i do argree that the only opening is 2 crawlers 2 miners good eco and good harass

ShinobiWarrior1
02-04-2015, 04:30 PM
Can somebody help me with this opening? I don't understand how to effectively use the crawlers. Usually their archer just kites my 2 crawlers to death.

HashBrownTrials
02-05-2015, 08:17 AM
Can somebody help me with this opening? I don't understand how to effectively use the crawlers. Usually their archer just kites my 2 crawlers to death.

You could send them back and regroup, take the weak ones back. As a chaos player you're supposed to be aggressive.

Dazzy
02-05-2015, 05:01 PM

Stack cats and cycle them as required, if you want to push an archer ideally you want a bomber.

ShinobiWarrior1
02-09-2015, 06:32 PM
I was wondering what to do if the other person gets miner wall and CA at the beginning of the match. Then I can't pressure them enough and I usually lose if they aren't being pressured.

jerrytt
02-09-2015, 06:48 PM
If he tries to turtle at the start, then let him. Instead of trying to pressure early game against such a guy, build up your economy so that its better than his. (should be easy with tower and head start from him getting wall and CA). Get deadz. winzor.

Dazzy
02-10-2015, 02:05 AM
If he tries to turtle at the start, then let him. Instead of trying to pressure early game against such a guy, build up your economy so that its better than his. (should be easy with tower and head start from him getting wall and CA). Get deadz. winzor.

The trick to breaking a turtle is to have a larger economy than them, so you can put in the pressure. Start with dead pressure with some juggers and tower spawn; but make sure you don't fall behind in tech + eco.

HashBrownTrials
02-10-2015, 05:43 AM

You could bomber rush, I've done it. Even with a CA you can still make it to the statue, if your opponent puts up a wall then you can stop. Build your eco, like you said.

Nyarlathotep
02-10-2015, 08:19 PM
You could bomber rush,

Not if he starts CA+wall as in his example.

HashBrownTrials
02-11-2015, 07:38 AM
Not if he starts CA+wall as in his example.

You can slip past a CA, it's just the wall that stops you.

_Ai_
02-11-2015, 08:29 AM
He starts with a wall, how are you going to dodge the ca

HashBrownTrials
02-11-2015, 09:02 AM
He starts with a wall, how are you going to dodge the ca

I was saying that you if they start first with a CA, most players go for a CA before a wall.

_Ai_
02-11-2015, 09:29 AM
the other person gets miner wall and CA at the beginning of the match

I think by this he means the other guy researches both CA and wall at the start of the game, first gold back he gets wall.

HashBrownTrials
02-11-2015, 12:15 PM
I think by this he means the other guy researches both CA and wall at the start of the game, first gold back he gets wall.

This has a flaw, after it gets its wall and CA sharable the eco? Two miners are going to work slower and It can be easily countered with a fast spear and pressure.

Nyarlathotep
02-11-2015, 06:00 PM
still stops bomb start :P

HashBrownTrials
02-11-2015, 06:09 PM
Wooptido it's the end of the world