PDA

View Full Version : Render Tutorial (Large Pics) [Photoshop][Render]

insanity
10-15-2005, 11:27 AM
(Thanks to G4be for idea)
Okay, so you are going to make a sig, but your confused about the renders. None of the sig tuts really say much about the renders. So Iím going to.

Step 1: Get a render. I usually go to www.gamerenders.com but some people like to go to www.clantemplates.com.

Step 2: Open up your render in Photoshop and select the crop tool.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/blahhoogeejunior/tutpic1.jpg

Step 3: Since the image is so large, you have to crop it (select a part of it to keep). Take the tool and make a little box around the part you want to keep. (I usually chose the head area, but you donít have to).

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/blahhoogeejunior/tutpic2.jpg

Step 4: You are done! Now just drag the render into your sig background, and voila!

fedo
10-15-2005, 12:51 PM
ill make one to actually cut out renders i cut my own renders out.

FyFyMikhaylovich
10-15-2005, 04:30 PM
This tutorial did not help me in the slightest, even I, user of MS Paint because I don't have very much knowledge of Photoshop knew how to do this. It's a ridiculously easy task, I don't know why you made this.

FyFy

Edit: But I do give you credit for the first site, it seems a very helpful resource if I was to need it.

FyFy

insanity
10-15-2005, 05:06 PM
I only made it because G4be wanted it.

G4be
10-15-2005, 05:26 PM
ha an idea from me!.......I FEEL HONORED......sorta

FyFyMikhaylovich
10-15-2005, 06:42 PM
Well, yes, but of course I'm going to voice my opinion on it as you posted it in the forums... I hope it helped Gabe.

FyFy

Edit: I would also like to put in that I love your signature, insanity, I like all of the Zelda games very much and I look forward to the Twilight Princess.

FyFy

BarneyGumball
10-15-2005, 06:47 PM
insanity you did it the hard way...

if you have a transparent background why not take the whole lot?

so you can resize it?

selecting the whole lot also eliminates the risk of not selecting a big enough portion of the render...

totally useless and done wrong...

insanity
10-16-2005, 05:18 AM
Well, yes, but of course I'm going to voice my opinion on it as you posted it in the forums... I hope it helped Gabe.

FyFy

Edit: I would also like to put in that I love your signature, insanity, I like all of the Zelda games very much and I look forward to the Twilight Princess.

FyFy

Thanks man!

DaMo
10-17-2005, 11:39 PM
insanity you did it the hard way...

if you have a transparent background why not take the whole lot?

so you can resize it?

selecting the whole lot also eliminates the risk of not selecting a big enough portion of the render...

totally useless and done wrong...

that is true ...

btw i dont know many people that don't know how to do that...

zoopin
10-27-2005, 12:57 PM
thnx that helped me alot i was look for this kind of tut :)

Lambi
11-12-2005, 01:38 AM
This tut suck's (no offence) BUT someone might have learned something off it...

stickfanatic666
02-28-2006, 07:20 PM
ill make one to actually cut out renders i cut my own renders out.

ooooh where is it?

BlaZeR28
06-20-2006, 06:37 AM
This isn't even a tutorial...
Just move the render onto your signature or artwork and delete the bits you don't want.
If anybody wants to know how to render,i wrote this quite some time ago.
http://gamersrealm.ezsmf.com/topic/77.0.html

hell's slave
08-11-2006, 12:46 PM
err sry if this is a really noobish question but i have to ask it. how do you open your picture? i cant like get it on. does that make sense?