Pages : [1] 2

stone
10-19-2013, 10:13 AM
Dual Death Course 3
IMPORTANT NEWS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS FIRST POST IN THE OFFICIAL CHANGES
http://www.filz.us/files/0c87cf93/923/DDC3_picture.png

---------------------
About
Dual Death Course is a old FA original idea in which a pair of animators work together to go through a pre-determined course. This course has many different ways to kill off stick figures, as well as safe paths through to reach a goal. The idea is to have all the different pairs of animators placed together all on one file at the same time. The end result leaves us with a lot of chaos as tons of stick figures traverse the course all at the same time. Loads of fun! This time not every single group will go at once! The wave will repeated a few times to include as many groups as possible. I will be judging and scoring the files as we go along awarding teams with points for creativity, humor and quality as they survive each obstacle. This year is going to be quite different with these set of waves, but that
s what its all about! Keeping the same concept but evolving it even more and more creatively as the years progress.
---------------------

Instructions
- Select a partner! you must have a partner for this event. You will work directly with each other passing the file back and forth till you complete the course. Fail to complete the course and you must kill yourself off!

- Download the template file for each wave. Waves will be released separately.

- You must make your stick figure no larger than the scale provided on the docFile for each wave. You don't have to be EXACT, but just try and stay around that size.

- You first animate you and your partner coming down the elevator at the beginning of the wave. You then exit the elevator and do your 'pre-game dance' to get you hyped up. Have fun with this!

- Walk yourself into the course and get yourself setup anywhere on the stage inside of the DDC building. You do NOT have to start on the far left, even though I'd suggest it :P

- BE AS CREATIVE AS POSSIBLE! HUMOR WORKS QUITE WELL FOR POINTS AS WELL! You and your partner will be scored on each wave. These scores will be represented during the animation itself on a live scoreboard! You must finish within the top few scores to be able to advance to the next winners wave. There will be a losers bracket of silly waves created to see if you and your partner may be worthy of re-entry.

- Use your Rock Hard Gladiator character. No you do not HAVE to, but having a character with some iconic abilities may be useful as the waves get more tricky.\

- To complete the wave you must grab the balloon or balloon string at the end to ride to safety. Treat this as something similar to Mario grabbing the flag at the end of level, some potential points can be awarded here as well!

How to Enter
- State you and your partner in this thread to officially stake your claim on each other. You will also state your team name!

Waves
- Unlike the other past DDC's, this DDC will be broken up on heats or 'waves.' These waves will be released one at a time. The first wave will be listed below for download in the template file. The wave template file will be what you animate your characters on as it will be the course you will be traversing through.

Template File
- Download file here (http://www.mediafire.com/download/4i48qj5qsskg7pq/DDC3docFile.fla)
For those who were having issue matching the first tween coming down the elevator..
http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/b513/7qshu2p37q37o7qfg.jpg

Bracket
[ We will update this after the first round is over ]

Q & A
- Q:Can we make more than one part?
No
- Q:What do we do if we can't complete the course?
Kill off your sticks!

- Q:Can we edit the doc files on the fla?
No

- Q:Can we add Sound FX?
No

- Q:Can we have more than one partner?
No

- Q:Can we add music?
No

- Q:Can we have filters?
Very limited, keep filters to a minimum!

- Q:I understand that the bg is moving constantly with out stop, is it against the rules to somewhat alter the background?
You cannot alter the background, but you can add to it. If that makes sense? You cannot change it indefinitely but you can add things to it temporarily as long as they don't interfere with the integrity of the background that others will be animating on.

- Q:How long is each wave last?
The wave length will vary wave to wave!

- Q: Can fullbody characters be used?
Yes, they can be used but you still must follow the scale height limit.

- Q: Do we use the "You" folder you gave us? If so, do we replace the heros with our own characters?
What do we do with the "Viewer Control' folder?
There is an odd angle with the bikers, do we animate with the angle or just keep the same size?

Yes, you use the 'you' folder I created with your own layers in there. Don't both touching the viewer control folder ( i'm not even sure what you mean there lol )
Keep your angle the same size :}

Entrants

Team Name
Participants

Don't Call Me Daughter
stone and Camila

Electric Umbrella
Oxob and Resh

ActiveTravis
Actiframe and Travis

Novatrixteen
Novatris and A16

WDDGPAWC *
Tsang and Ezy

Chubs
Dublyoo and Chaocaster

Tockmasterflex 5000
Tocksique and Graymaster

SharpyFlip
Sharp and Savy

Gun
Guz and Yun

Hello Kitties
Salt and Poppetje3D

Black Sands of Time
ShadowKirby and Gaaading

Pin the tail on the Kid
Pin and Kidkei

Gatling Mages of Pox
Ghombeat and Pox

Swag
Alien and Wave

SEKRET SINz YO!
renZen and kyosti

Lolicon Team
Mr. Stan and TqL.xQuanZ

BasedCamSex
Foscex and CaM

Si Senior
Syrius and Obsidium

Drug dealer monkeys
Hydra and Koduku

Flashbash
flashfree-k and Marc-Alex123

Duck
Cjoker and MCA

A*do
Ando and Ahdo

Dalos
Alphaman and Kronozs

2zv9
Zevro and Theexceld9

spexs
Spectre and Apex-Predator

The Bullshit
Slash and beaumarx21

Typeface Typhoon
Equinox Fox and GuardianTempest

Drunken Navigators
DiPi and Fordz

AceofJustice
Aceline and Justino

Gobbly
Exortine and NavaL

AsukaKasenisAwesome
Kanga-b and kronusFA

Kemil3x
A13x and kemical

Wicked team
MadMirrors and Raapaax

SMFAH
Relex and Collide

Course Busters
Balistik and Siberboy

DeltaFlame
Blueflame and Mirandez

Operation Alpha
Op34 and Bravo

The super sexy macho silva bros
Quinsilva and SSB

!!"~CHIKEN ADOBO~"!!
Flax and Tatel

YOLOMODE
RDLuffy and Nitroxide

Fick Stigures
bl3u and Feijao

The Heroic Trolls
KidDarkness and Zane

LexSpectrum
Crylex and 1CoLoRz2

Rock Hard Demigods
Guitarii and Notch

Aztecs
Castro and WizardKnight

Team Balot
B3azt and Jevahkiin

Kenium
Ken-X and Titanium

Skull Crushers
MrAnything and JPrinceG2

Hardcore
T King and Anthonyfira

DerpFist!
Petski and Atomicapple

Chewlermud
Chewy and Julermud

The French Guyz
Taureactor and Danick

UnitedWC
Mustika and Anime Vishal

Tsuki Survivors
Kon and emosh33p

Sbuds
Flux and Felix

Damned
Hitsu and JonJelo

Blazing Plasma
JanRavnik and Kursura

FlashBang
Flashwire and Blastth

The Gamers
Jobet and Linksan

Team Sprinkles
Rebellion and Bearry

Alpha Team
Balance and Reap4u

Team Jesters
EhMeD_Emer and Shuriken

OFFICIAL CHANGES
[1/14/13]
Alright my friends! Due to the confusion, and the wave system potentially leading to a compilation issue we have adjusted the rules a bit here. Don't worry, this will mean good things for everyone!

1 - For those who have died or didn't compete in the first round, no worries, you can compete in this!
2 - For those of you who did complete the course, you will receive a pm from me with some special instructions for your team only for this next course. You guys have something special you have to do. (don't worry, its not a lot, but it'll look really super sweet)

So whats happening right now?
Basically, we are allowing everyone to rejoin. We are creating another course, something you are more familiar with, like that of the original DDC. A fixed course where you and your partner will have freedom to run around as you see fit.

- Newcomers are allowed! New teams are allowed to join.
- Old teams who have died can also join.

We plan on implementing the first wave in a really neat way. Since we cannot continue the original wave system as intended.
[10/20/13]
I'm going to change the stage width to 1080 to make for a bit more room. Feel free to make this change to your file as well. This won't change a WHOLE lot if you don't get this message. Just a bit more room for people to spread out.

stone
10-19-2013, 10:14 AM
Go team DCMD!!!
*waves flag*
*chest bump*
*knee slap*
*high five*

Tsang
Ooh, haha. Lookin' good!

_SAVY_
totally gonna join ...but i need a partner ;.; pm me if youre intermediate :I

Travis
10-19-2013, 10:27 AM
ActiveFrame & Travis joining as Team "ActiveTravis"

stone
10-19-2013, 10:28 AM
Also, if you guys could state your team name and you and your partner as well as I do in the first post it'd help me out so I could just copy and paste.

Travis
10-19-2013, 10:30 AM
stone, i understand that the bg is moving constantly with out stop, is it against the rules to somewhat alter the background? or atleast stop it for a bit?

DiPi
10-19-2013, 10:31 AM
question
is it possible to have a full explanation on what we should do? Like, in the bykes' part how should the sticks move according to them? or, is it possible to go under the barriers?

A16
10-19-2013, 10:31 AM
Yay, Add me and Novatris and our team name will be Novatrixteen

TqL.xQuanZ
10-19-2013, 10:32 AM
i have a question, when reach the last wave, the sticks just need to climb up the balloon or something?

stone
10-19-2013, 10:34 AM
question
is it possible to have a full explanation on what we should do? Like, in the bykes' part how should the sticks move according to them? or, is it possible to go under the barriers?

That's where your own creativity comes into play. You cannot alter their animation, but it doesn't mean you can't ride them? Jump over them? Maybe use stilts to simply walk around them while being above them? Possibly get a parachute out and tie a string from the back of their seat and kite yourself in the wind as he pulls you along?

i have a question, when reach the last wave, the sticks just need to climb up the balloon or something?

Check the last dash on the instructions.

Ezy
10-19-2013, 10:35 AM
Alright me and Tsang are gonna do this together6ever with the team name "WingusDangusDragonpackawesomewombocombo" or "WDDGPAWC"

Dublyoo
10-19-2013, 10:35 AM
Put Chaocaster and I up there as team Chubs.

Tocksique
10-19-2013, 10:36 AM
Graymaster and Tocksique joining as team "Tockmasterflex 5000" HUZZAHH!

Sharp
10-19-2013, 10:38 AM
Team SharpyFlip with me and Savy in it.

You'll have to pick a new partner Spectre, sorry ;p

_SAVY_
10-19-2013, 10:38 AM
Ston.I got a partne me and sharp. sharpyflip oh uhhg yeah sry^ XD

Yun
10-19-2013, 10:39 AM
Yun + Guz = GuN.

Ya'll are already dead.

Tsang
10-19-2013, 10:40 AM
Alright me and Tsang are gonna do this together6ever with the team name "WingusDangusDragonpackawesomewombocombo" or "WDDGPAWC"
we will win dis and u will be so mad lik just 2mad tho

No seriously, I'm pretty excited for this!

poppetje3D
10-19-2013, 10:41 AM
Salt and Poppetje3D join in as team Hello kitties.

Meow!

Shadowkirby
10-19-2013, 10:48 AM
Count me and Gaaading in! "Team Black Sands of Time" has joined the charade!

Pin
10-19-2013, 10:52 AM
With the falling spikes, they sit up top and just show the blur. It's kinda hard to time the movements without Ctrl Enter all day.

stone
10-19-2013, 11:01 AM
With the falling spikes, they sit up top and just show the blur. It's kinda hard to time the movements without Ctrl Enter all day.

I did forget to change that, however you can look and see that they do just go straight into the ground after that. So you can presume that when the show up just don't be underneath it xD Or just temporarily turn it into a graphic to see the frames.

Julermud
10-19-2013, 11:07 AM
WATCH OUT

PLAYER 1 HAS JOINED: Julermud

PLAYER 2 HAS JOINED: Drache

TOGETHER THEY ARE: Fabulous Butt Munching Mud-Dragons

stone
10-19-2013, 11:11 AM
For those who were having issue matching the first tween coming down the elevator..
http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/b513/7qshu2p37q37o7qfg.jpg

S-Critical
10-19-2013, 11:11 AM
Challenger duo approaches!

the sexy macho silva bros
starring SSB and Quinsilva

10-19-2013, 11:39 AM
Can I have my guy jump off the elevator?

Pin
10-19-2013, 11:45 AM
Partners: Pin and Kidkei
Team: Pin the tail on the Kid.

Ghombeat
10-19-2013, 11:46 AM
So me (Ghombeat) and Pox are teaming up as the "Gatling Mages of Pox".

Fear us not.

Ikarhan
10-19-2013, 12:11 PM
Oh boy KidK in the game. I'm not participating in this but good luck to everyone !

Alien
10-19-2013, 12:16 PM
Add me and wave

"Swag"

renZen
10-19-2013, 12:19 PM
me and kyosti will join this . :D
team name : SEKRET SINz YO!

Mr.Stan
10-19-2013, 12:37 PM
me and TqL.xQuanZ
team:Lolicon Team

Flashwire
10-19-2013, 01:09 PM
Couple of Questions:

Do we use the "You" folder you gave us? If so, do we replace the heros with our own characters?
There is an odd angle with the bikers, do we animate with the angle or just keep the same size?

CaM
10-19-2013, 01:37 PM
Foscex and CaM are

#BasedCaMSex as written

stone
10-19-2013, 01:46 PM
Couple of Questions:

Do we use the "You" folder you gave us? If so, do we replace the heros with our own characters?
Good questions!
Yes, you use the 'you' folder I created with your own layers in there. Don't both touching the viewer control folder ( i'm not even sure what you mean there lol )
Keep your angle the same size :}

oxob3000
10-19-2013, 01:53 PM
Are there gonna be any prizes for this one? o:

RESH YOU GET ON IRC DEWD! :3

Obsidium
10-19-2013, 02:35 PM
Syrius and Obsidium. Joining in as: "Si Senior"

Hydra
10-19-2013, 03:44 PM
Me and Kodoku
Team name: Drug dealer monkeys

flashfree-k
10-19-2013, 03:47 PM
me and marc alex

TEAM: flashbash

GuardianTempest
10-19-2013, 05:00 PM
Are solo participants still allowed?

Mustika
10-19-2013, 05:14 PM
Are solo participants still allowed?
The rule has clearly state that it's a must to find a partner, so I think it's a 'no'. I used to think that I could do solo for this, too :[
3 main events is going now (the Dojo competition counts), it's quite hard if you can't manage your better time (like me -.-). But still, good luck for the participants!

Reconcile
10-19-2013, 06:18 PM
FOR THE GLORY OF SEMESTRIAL BREAK WTF
MUST DO THIS...Where's Armand anyways

Op34
10-19-2013, 06:34 PM
Hooollyyyy Shoot It's Up Time Got Get Cracking :D *Calling Partner >: )*

Xrebellion
10-19-2013, 06:35 PM
Hey Stone, when's the due for this?
So I would know if I can join.

SZ-Rayze
10-19-2013, 07:03 PM
wanted to join but my cousin Cyrean is pretty inactive.. so no for me.. but if he becomes ative.. me and him will join.. :D..
wish for the best of luck with the collab.. :D

cjoker
10-19-2013, 07:42 PM
We're going to this Cjoker and MCA Team "Duck"

Equinox Fox
10-19-2013, 08:01 PM
Bout time I stop being such a lazy mofo.
Whoever wants a partner, I would love you babes.

GuardianTempest
10-19-2013, 08:13 PM
Bout time I stop being such a lazy mofo.
Whoever wants a partner, I would love you babes.
I do! <3 So, where do I sign up?

AhdoMatic
10-19-2013, 08:56 PM
Ahdo and Ando for Team A*do

Arch-Angel
10-19-2013, 09:20 PM
I'll go through and update the list once I get home. I'm not attempting that on an iPhone lol

AlphaMan
10-19-2013, 09:37 PM
For the elevator part, does the length of the animation have to be equal to how you preset it up? Because that would give us limited frames and we won't be able to make something creative.

Btw, put me with Kronozs. Team name: Dalos!

DigitalFlamer105
10-19-2013, 09:50 PM
A question...Since I didn't saw the thread of DDC 1 & 2. Is all animation level allowed or is this like Intermediate and above thing? Sorry for this dumb question...<_<

Zevro
10-19-2013, 09:55 PM
put me in
Zevro and Theexceld9
team : "2Zv9"

Phantom Ace
10-19-2013, 10:10 PM
Castro and WizardKnight is going to crash this party!

Team name : "Aztecs"

Evax
10-19-2013, 10:38 PM
I need a partner!
pm me if interested
MY LEVEL!
http://www.filz.us/view/b3d2ec0f-8e9/
http://www.filz.us/view/85783493-4f0/
http://www.filz.us/view/55fb2ff9-3d3/

Spectre
10-19-2013, 11:07 PM
okeeey! Me and Evax are now a team! we'll be called: Chimvax

beaumarx21
10-19-2013, 11:27 PM
Slash and me is gonna join.

Call us,*Puts on Glasses*
The Bullshit.

csv_snfighter
10-20-2013, 12:14 AM
I already having partner.
Our member:-csv_snfighter
-vipertheassassin.
Our team name: Sleeping Phoenix.

Exortine
10-20-2013, 12:31 AM
can we add more frame in the starting area where you get of the elevator and dance on the floor? or the frames will stay constant?

Exortine
10-20-2013, 12:33 AM
For the elevator part, does the length of the animation have to be equal to how you preset it up? Because that would give us limited frames and we won't be able to make something creative.

Btw, put me with Kronozs. Team name: Dalos!

yes yes i was having a hard time with that tooo............ ANSWER US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GuardianTempest
10-20-2013, 12:34 AM
Me and Equinox Fox.

Our team? Typeface Typhoon.

DiPi
10-20-2013, 01:53 AM
Me and Fordz
Team name is "Drunken Navigators" :3

aceline
10-20-2013, 04:36 AM
Aceline and Justino in
team : "AceofJustice"
ugh... i'll try to ACTIVE!!!! >:O

Justino
10-20-2013, 04:38 AM
<Justino and Aceline
Team name is "Ace of justice">
edited : uh, already writed by aceline XD im sorry

Exortine
10-20-2013, 05:26 AM
ME and NavaL team name "Gobbly"

and im still having a hard time on the elevator part do we add more frames or the frames will be desame???

Phantom Ace
10-20-2013, 06:19 AM
Whenever I try tween it it says, "Motion Tweening is not occur on layers with ungrouped shapes or on layers with more than one group or symbol."
Why is it like that? Did I did something wrong or what?

Shaffy
10-20-2013, 07:19 AM
anyone wanna be wth me?

Whenever I try tween it it says, "Motion Tweening is not occur on layers with ungrouped shapes or on layers with more than one group or symbol."
Why is it like that? Did I did something wrong or what?

convert everything on that frame into a movieclip frst.

DiPi
10-20-2013, 07:59 AM
question
since in the walk the v-cam moves by itself (meaning, we cannot touch it), for the walk we shall animate a walk-loop always on the same spot?

stone
10-20-2013, 10:35 AM
question
since in the walk the v-cam moves by itself (meaning, we cannot touch it), for the walk we shall animate a walk-loop always on the same spot?

You just have to make surr your chars are within the cam with their walk loop. Dont have to be dead center.

As for the elevator scene, you cannot extend the duration of that scene, or any scene for that matter. You must work within whats provided for timing. If you extend that section it wont be the same as anyone elses.

Kanga-B
10-20-2013, 11:06 AM
Me and kronusFA as team

team name: AsukaKasenisawesomeawesomeawesome

Apex-Predator
10-20-2013, 11:33 AM
Me and Straightkilla

Team Name: Eeon

Shaffy
10-20-2013, 03:14 PM
Who want animate with me??

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/285/3/5/forever_alone_by_rober_raik-d4clvo4.png

Captainalien72
10-20-2013, 04:03 PM
Who want animate with me??

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/285/3/5/forever_alone_by_rober_raik-d4clvo4.png

MadMirrors is looking for a partner.

Shadowkirby
10-20-2013, 04:09 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/78626ba5af45d0bd9887f0baba51caf9/tumblr_inline_mshl4eYbBY1qz4rgp.png

Dude, shrink that picture! Put it in spoilers or something! It's taking a bunch of room here, and it's making my computer slow.

MadMirrors
10-20-2013, 04:14 PM
this is kid Kirby http://techbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/angrycomputerguy.gif

Captainalien72
10-20-2013, 04:17 PM
Removed it entirely. Happy?

A13x@nd3r
10-20-2013, 04:52 PM
signing up!!!

A13x and Kemical

team: KemiL3x

JPrinceG2
10-20-2013, 06:20 PM
Soooo, uh... I'm looking for someone to animate with. An intermediate preferably.

stone
10-20-2013, 06:49 PM
OFFICIAL CHANGES
I'm going to change the stage width to 1080 to make for a bit more room. Feel free to make this change to your file as well. This won't change a WHOLE lot if you don't get this message. Just a bit more room for people to spread out.

siberboy
10-20-2013, 08:06 PM
Are we allowed to use RHG weapons like sword or poles so that we may jump over the rolling blades?
Are we allowed to attack the cyclists?

AlphaMan
10-20-2013, 08:08 PM
Umm. 1080 is too big for the template. You can totally see the excesses space on the right.

MadMirrors
10-20-2013, 08:22 PM
Me and Zane Hyukki(Kid from face book) are joining this bitch,team name Recon.

Reflex
10-20-2013, 08:46 PM
I'll give it a shot ;)
Me and Collide
Team name: Supermegafoxyawesomehot or SMFAH

balistiik
10-20-2013, 09:09 PM
Balistiik and Siberboy
we are Team: "Course Busters"

flashfree-k
10-20-2013, 10:48 PM
UPDATE THE TEAMS

MadMirrors
10-20-2013, 10:57 PM
He said he'd updated it on a specific time.

BlueFlame
10-21-2013, 04:03 AM
Me and mirandez are in :D
Team DeltaFlame

stone
10-21-2013, 09:11 AM
Umm. 1080 is too big for the template. You can totally see the excesses space on the right.

Its completely fine, and the final piece will have the adjusted widths.

EDIT:

UPDATE THE TEAMS

Die in a fire. kthx!

Op34
10-21-2013, 09:15 AM
Were In :D
Me And bravo
Team Operation Alpha

stone
10-21-2013, 09:24 AM
Teams updated.
EDIT:
Let's see some screenshots!

balistiik
10-21-2013, 10:33 AM
Teams updated.
EDIT:

http://www.filz.us/files/2e6d33ed/79e/screeny_DDC.png

Notch
10-21-2013, 10:50 AM
CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR PARTNER!
PM me if you're interested :)

Flax
10-21-2013, 11:30 AM
*drum role*

!!"~CHIKEN ADOBO~"!! (<<Team Name)

Myself and Tatel

Marc-Alex123
10-21-2013, 01:40 PM
stone for flashbash its flashfree-k and Marc-Alex123

AlphaMan
10-21-2013, 02:38 PM
Having trouble with my partner cause of our opposite time zone D:

Captainalien72
10-21-2013, 02:44 PM
It's called leaving messages lol. If you really won't finish then just kill off your sticks.

stone
10-21-2013, 02:48 PM

Get diff partners then?

Grommit
10-21-2013, 02:55 PM
i guess using sprites is out of the question

balistiik
10-21-2013, 03:18 PM
random question of randomness: Is there going to be an announcement of a due date sooner or later?

Law
10-21-2013, 03:19 PM
Me an Nitroxide

Team Name : YOLOMODE

y cause... we can.....

Tocksique
10-21-2013, 03:35 PM
Here's a screen shot....
http://jonathanturley.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/p1070618.jpg

Hydra
10-21-2013, 03:48 PM
Here's a screen shot....

har har har good one tock

S-Critical
10-21-2013, 03:54 PM
Here's a screen shot....

Beautiful, I can't wait to see the rest!

And since stone didn't see my team before...
TAKE 2:
Partners: SSB and Quinsilva
Team name: The super sexy macho silva bros

renZen
10-21-2013, 04:22 PM
wow looks like a lot will join ddc3 than the 2nd one . :D
awesome

bl3u
10-21-2013, 06:10 PM
bl3u and Feijao
Team Fick Stigures

MadMirrors
10-21-2013, 06:41 PM
reverse play, I see what you did there.

Marc-Alex123
10-21-2013, 07:23 PM

Tell me about it me too
My partner flash free-k is in New Zealand and I'm in Florida

ZABI
10-21-2013, 07:24 PM
Partners - KidDarkness and Zane
Team Name- The Heroic Trolls

Shaffy
10-21-2013, 10:31 PM
Me and jPrinceG2
the Jaffys!

Exortine
10-22-2013, 04:16 AM
why you no answer my question..... in the starting can double frame it or just click and then double frame so that the whole frames will be as is and our will be changed??? ANSWER MEH!!!!

Spectre
10-22-2013, 04:58 AM
this is really annoying, I live in nepal, and my partner lives in Jamaica, our time zones are literally the farthest apart possible... not great...

MadMirrors
10-22-2013, 05:04 AM
this is really annoying, I live in nepal, and my partner lives in Jamaica, our time zones are literally the farthest apart possible... not great...
Fuck the time zone, all he has to do is leave you messages and send it back to back when ever y'all available. Fuck it.

Spectre
10-22-2013, 05:07 AM
yeah, although stupid skype only lets your message get through when both of you are on...

MadMirrors
10-22-2013, 05:10 AM
Not my skype, I get meessages from people when they sent it before they signed out, if its from yesterday I just go to view yesterday messages, or you could use pm him on stick page and send the fla in the pms back to back to back, fuck this shit,cause I'm Mirrors.

Shaffy
10-22-2013, 06:26 AM
I'm dropping out, sorry jprince...

MadMirrors
10-22-2013, 06:28 AM

You bastard get back in there its not over yet.

Reconcile
10-22-2013, 06:28 AM

Ill take Jprince if its declared
Im waiting

stone
10-22-2013, 09:21 AM
That's why you simply PM your part when you are done... Simple.

Notch
10-22-2013, 09:29 AM
still no partners, nooooo

JPrinceG2
10-22-2013, 04:37 PM
I'm now, looking for a partner.

RikonNaix
10-22-2013, 05:52 PM
How do I join?? Stone??

Crylex
10-22-2013, 07:31 PM
Put me and 1CoLoRz2 as team LexSpectrum

Reconcile
10-22-2013, 10:44 PM
Put me and Notch as "Rock Hard Demigods"

Phantom Ace
10-23-2013, 04:12 AM
Ummm.....Stone, you missed me and WizardKnight. I'll just reput it again.

Players: Castro and WizardKnight

Team: Aztecs

b3azt
10-23-2013, 07:03 PM
Team "GO! GO! B3astykiins!" : B3azt and Jevahkiin

Ken-X
10-23-2013, 10:08 PM
Ok, Me and Titanium tooo..........
TEAM NAME= Kenium (THe RHG Hunters)
and when is the Due date

MadMirrors
10-23-2013, 11:17 PM
Ken why you here?

Ken-X
10-24-2013, 05:39 AM
why, why, mirrors, can't i take part

Spectre
10-24-2013, 06:18 AM
right, so me and evax are no longer a team (I dumped him) he lives too far away and we couldn't communicate...
so now me and apex are a team! we shall be known from now on as "spexs"

Reconcile
10-24-2013, 07:06 AM
right, so me and evax are no longer a team (I dumped him) he lives too far away and we couldn't communicate...

You fucking traitor

Spectre
10-24-2013, 07:52 AM
You fucking traitor
Nufink i can do to keep in contact...

MadMirrors
10-24-2013, 08:43 AM
I think me and my partner broke up, I think. Might need a new partner. :/

quinsilva
10-24-2013, 06:23 PM
SSb and I are gonna rock this competition!!!!

Camila
10-24-2013, 06:42 PM
Updated everything stone! <3

I need a confirmation from apex since he was already in another team, it is wy I lef your team and his with an " * "

b3azt
10-24-2013, 07:23 PM
Why can't i open the template file? it says unexpected file format

MadMirrors
10-24-2013, 10:48 PM
It was probably cause it was made in flash cs3, I could change the format for you if you sent it to me.

b3azt
10-25-2013, 01:51 AM
cant you just download it then send it to me?

SZ-Rayze
10-25-2013, 02:41 AM
ok. now ive talked to my cousin Cyrean. he said we'll get to the bottom of doing it right after his school..

so we are in. Me, SadnesZ, and Cyrean.
teamname: Shadowed Personas.. :D

Camila
10-25-2013, 06:01 AM
ok. now ive talked to my cousin Cyrean. he said we'll get to the bottom of doing it right after his school..

If you read the competition name. It's called D U A L death course, not triple death course, you must have only one partner.

Crylex
10-25-2013, 06:05 AM
@Camila im in bed right now so ill be looking at a wall if i look back so jokes on you

Also @Stone do we PM you our entries or post them here???

Phantom Ace
10-25-2013, 06:13 AM
If you read the competition name. It's called D U A L death course, not triple death course, you must have only one partner.

Well actually he mentioned his name twice.

Camila
10-25-2013, 06:19 AM
Well actually he mentioned his name twice.

...... how the hell didn't he noticed?..

Lieek... srsly.

Phantom Ace
10-25-2013, 06:56 AM

He actually meant himself.....

MadMirrors
10-25-2013, 07:01 AM
If he can do that I should be able to that two,but rules say you need a partner is that a loophole?

Fucking hell no, shit @<@ Hello to you that is reading this

Arch-Angel
10-25-2013, 07:13 AM
I suppose the final judgement is up to Stone, but they aren't sharing an IP address.

MadMirrors
10-25-2013, 07:39 AM
I found a replacement partner, Me and Raapaax Team Name: Wicked team

Camila
10-25-2013, 07:48 AM
I found a replacement partner, Me and Raapaax Team Name: Wicked team

Done ♥.

MadMirrors
10-25-2013, 07:51 AM
Thanks daughter of Mister stone.

MrAnything
10-25-2013, 08:03 AM
Anyone want to be my partner?

MadMirrors
10-25-2013, 08:04 AM
Eh, Where were you when I was partnerless,anyway I hope you find a partner willing to work with you.

Camila
10-25-2013, 08:14 AM
Thanks daughter of Mister stone.

Don't call me daughter!!!.

stone
10-25-2013, 10:18 AM
DCMD!
*raises fist
Ty for updating the thread Camila!

Camila
10-25-2013, 10:22 AM
DCMD!
*raises fist
Ty for updating the thread Camila!

It's a pleasure. You just worry about finishing the waves' templates, I'll take care of the thread and let you know if I can't update it ♥.

Munchkin
10-25-2013, 01:08 PM
Looking for a partner, message me on Skype or here or something if anyone is wanting to joint with me.

Thanks you

MadMirrors
10-25-2013, 01:16 PM
Anyone want to be my partner?

He needs a partner any one available? Get fucking available.

AhdoMatic
10-25-2013, 01:32 PM
SabR: (you can make him any color but i would prefer white plz)
Comes through and cleans the stage floor of its filth
Thank Oxob for this clean idea

Tocksique
10-25-2013, 03:34 PM
Gotta start this shit soon ._.

SZ-Rayze
10-26-2013, 12:06 AM

well.. that actually me (SadnesZ) and Cyrean... but i understand.. even i got bit confused from what i said.. so ill try it again..

SadnesZ (thats me) and Cyrean. Team name is: Shadowed Personas.. :D

MadMirrors
10-26-2013, 12:10 AM
Makes more sense now.

MrAnything
10-26-2013, 09:25 AM
Me and JPrinceG2..
Team name: Skull Crushers

Atomicapple
10-26-2013, 10:02 AM
Team Derpfist!
Petski and Atomicapple

Chewy
10-26-2013, 03:58 PM
Question. Can we no longer make solo parts where you won't reach the finish line like in DDC1 and 2? because I'm never going to find a partner as good as Pluto again lol.

EDIT: since you answered that question on IRC, you can ignore it here.

Damian
10-26-2013, 11:55 PM
Anyone still want a partner?

Camila
10-27-2013, 07:30 AM
*Updated ♥.

How is everyone going btw?.

Spectre
10-27-2013, 07:56 AM
*Updated ♥.

yah! okay! although I' going away for a week, so apex will have to do quite a bit without me.

Camila
10-27-2013, 09:34 AM
yah! okay! although I' going away for a week, so apex will have to do quite a bit without me.

Who is apex joiting with?? Because I have 2 teams listed with his name, and IDK which is the valid one.

Reconcile
10-27-2013, 09:39 AM
*Updated ♥.

I never even began lol
Notch, how's your patience going?

MadMirrors
10-27-2013, 09:39 AM
Camila, apex isn't with the first previous team you're probably thinking about. Apex is teamed with Spectre.

MrAnything
10-27-2013, 11:05 AM
*Updated ♥.

Me and my partner didn't start yet..

Barthimo1
10-27-2013, 02:27 PM
Well, I wouldn't have any problems with joining DDC3, but I'm still working on my BSE part and I live in Germany so... And I don't know how to animate in a joint, so...

Chewy
10-27-2013, 02:43 PM
Team Chewlermud is in this shit. (Chewy and Julermud)

Xrebellion
10-28-2013, 01:48 AM
Question: So partners need to stick together throughout the whole event? You can't change your partner each wave or something?

Camila
10-28-2013, 10:23 AM
Nope that's why you have a partner before start your animation. If one of you wants to forfeit, your sticks must die in one of the obstacles, both of them.

Taureactor
10-28-2013, 07:32 PM
Me and Danick the name of the team: The french guyz

Mustika
10-29-2013, 05:43 AM
Alright, let's see if Anime Vishal and I can do this one.
Team name -> UnitedWC

Camila
10-29-2013, 12:15 PM
Updated!. And now the entrant's chart looks sexy. :3

Julermud
10-29-2013, 02:42 PM
Having a hard to with the spikes

Since the spikes are graphics, i have no clue where and when to time my animating....is there any tip, so i can actually see the spikes frame by frame, without having to copy paste all spikes with their frames?.

you know, it looks like this the whole time, until the graphic is over: http://sta.sh/022v53garzqf

stone
10-29-2013, 02:59 PM
Thats part of the challenge, I never said you couldn't change them to graphics to see :}

Julermud
10-29-2013, 03:03 PM
Thats part of the challenge, I never said you couldn't change them to graphics to see :}

Evil bastard >:U

i will revenge dis madness

Kon
10-29-2013, 06:48 PM
alright new team itll be emosh33p and I and we will be called Tsuki Survivors

Hairysun
10-29-2013, 11:33 PM
Flux & Felix as team Sbuds!

Reap4u
10-29-2013, 11:34 PM
Oh shit ^

Hitsu
10-30-2013, 01:36 AM
Umm just a question,can our character can bring flags and weapon stuffs?

Anyways gotta register!
Me and My cousin(JonJelo)
As "Damned"

lel

SZ-Rayze
10-30-2013, 02:11 AM
awesome.. finally we're in there.. awesome new layout though.. dont know the word.. xD

Camila
10-30-2013, 07:02 AM
(I'm updating)

btw b3azts, (and everyone else) if you have a team name change or any update just post it here, is not necessary to PM me, I check this all daeeh <3.

JanRavnik
10-30-2013, 08:44 AM
Not sure if Kursura already told you so I'll do it just in case
Me + Kursura = Blazing Plasma <---- wat idk ._. lel

stone
10-30-2013, 11:50 PM
Flux & Felix as team Sbuds!

Dat styleee comboo doee

Flashwire
10-31-2013, 05:29 AM
Flashwire and Blastth as "FlashBang"

Jobet
10-31-2013, 08:38 AM
add me with Linksan the name of Team is The Gamers :3

Xrebellion
10-31-2013, 08:44 AM
Rebellion and Bearry. Team name: Team Sprinkles.

T King
10-31-2013, 07:23 PM
T King and Anthonyfira

Team name: "Hardcore"

SZ-Rayze
11-03-2013, 08:57 PM
sigh. me and my partner Cyrean will be backing out with this. he said he is too busy and cant make his part. so he'll be quitting making animations for a while.. sigh.. -_-

zenex100
11-04-2013, 03:26 PM
your an awesome animator dude

Balance
11-04-2013, 09:28 PM
Participants: Balance and Reap4u.
Team name: Alpha Team

c:

Camila
11-05-2013, 04:11 AM
Participants: Balance and Reap4u.
Team name: Alpha Team

c:
Dat team doe.

Updated ♥

EhMeD_Emer
11-05-2013, 10:43 AM
Ehmed and Shuriken
team name "Jesters"
hell yeah , lest do this

flashfree-k
11-05-2013, 11:37 AM
Ehmed and Shuriken
team name "Jesters"
hell yeah , lest do this

ow ur going do this alright

EhMeD_Emer
11-05-2013, 09:06 PM
ow ur going do this alright

dude , shut up. stop spreading stupid rumors everywhere...
-_____-

Shaffy
11-05-2013, 10:52 PM
dude , shut up. stop spreading stupid rumors everywhere...
-_____-

Dafuck is with you and flash free-k?!?

EhMeD_Emer
11-07-2013, 01:33 AM
Dafuck is with you and flash free-k?!?

a lot , apparently...

Camila
11-07-2013, 05:25 AM
Ehmed and Shuriken
team name "Jesters"
hell yeah , lest do this

Got it :3.

How is everyone's DDC btw? o:

Apex-Predator
11-07-2013, 07:52 AM

going slow atm and o stone I have a new partner (spectre) can you change that please and now our name team is "team specs"

acb
11-07-2013, 11:59 AM
If only i had a friggin partner for this :(

Mirandez
11-07-2013, 07:17 PM

Going to end this by dying on giant saw lololololol.

Sweeto
11-08-2013, 10:38 AM
Sweeto and Hoodblaster.

Team name : The asthmatic Pumbas

DiPi
11-09-2013, 02:09 PM
Stone (or Camila) please remove The Drunken Navigators (me and Fordz) from the competition

we both decided to work more on our projects than into this
thanks

Atomicapple
11-09-2013, 04:12 PM

Its been smooth animating with Petski on our part.

Pin
11-16-2013, 09:28 PM
Pin the tail on the Kid
And FlashBang are no longer teams. Blastth and KidK have dropped out of DDC.
But Me and Flashwire are now teams
we are
MMMMMMMMMMMMDAH
12 M's

Yun
11-16-2013, 10:43 PM
I feel like this isn't gonna go anywhere for a while... :/

Arch-Angel
11-16-2013, 11:08 PM
Stone is getting married and enjoying his time off.

Chillax.

Ken-X
11-18-2013, 09:17 PM
What is d due date...??

Shadowkirby
11-18-2013, 09:27 PM
There's no due date as of now, and since Stone is in his honeymoon, we all have enough time to do our entries.

MrAnything
11-18-2013, 09:40 PM
My partner isn't active..
Oh boy..

Atomicapple
11-19-2013, 07:25 PM
My partner isn't active..
Oh boy..

i feel bad for you eve though im being the inactive one.......though i animated more. I just stopped communicating.

_SAVY_
11-23-2013, 03:12 AM

I need a new partner sharp cant continue for a complicated reason lol anyone still free?

team sharpyflip can be deleted btw

WolF D.
11-23-2013, 06:27 PM
I would call myself an intermediate animator, ahh no one kn0ws tis yet until I have proof of my animations. . .And + I dunno if partners are still available.
FACk CRAP.
Im Wolf.
+ I'm free like every fracking day.
I'm Wolf.

Spectre
11-27-2013, 08:21 AM
I'm having a little trouble animating the teeth falling outta the sky bit, because it's all movie clips, so yo can't actually see where they land... But me and Apex are doing well!

stone
12-03-2013, 10:06 AM
Due Date:
Dec 20th!

Op34
12-03-2013, 10:22 AM
Due Date:
Dec 20th!

Woooo OK Here We Go This is it hehehe :D

Atomicapple
12-04-2013, 05:32 PM
Woooo OK Here We Go This is it hehehe :D

Welp im going to make my part extra short cause of this

also how many parts do you have now?

Externus
12-07-2013, 06:16 PM
I'll be teaming up with Pyrosamurai. Team name: Fother Mucking Cookies.

Apex-Predator
12-07-2013, 06:27 PM
I'll be teaming up with Pyrosamurai. Team name: Fother Mucking Cookies.

Better get on this shit, are you sure you will finish on time?

Externus
12-08-2013, 01:11 AM
Better get on this shit, are you sure you will finish on time?
We will hopefully haul ass and focus solely on this for the next week and a half. I'm confident we can do it though :)

Spectre
12-10-2013, 05:42 AM
do we jump onto the giant balloon at the end, or do we just stop?

stone
12-10-2013, 09:11 AM
Jump and grab the balloon line to fly upwards. This is still in 2d btw guys. There was confusion thinking it was a different angle.

Spectre
12-11-2013, 08:03 AM
okay, thank you very much stone!

_SAVY_
12-11-2013, 10:35 AM
AAAnd i wanted to participate so bady ;~;

Spectre
12-11-2013, 06:27 PM
Im sorry savy, i would've, but i was with apex

stone
12-19-2013, 01:40 PM
SWEET BABY JESUS.
1 more day left! Wrap up those entries.

kemical
12-19-2013, 02:06 PM
Alright stone.

b3azt
12-19-2013, 04:09 PM
do we pm the entries to you btw?

Shadowkirby
12-19-2013, 04:44 PM
do we pm the entries to you btw?

You have to PM him the entries.

Atomicapple
12-19-2013, 07:13 PM
I guess ill just post my unfinished part here due to the fact that my elusive partner disappeared.....
Dam you petski.....

http://www.filz.us/view/5c164793-219/

stone
12-20-2013, 06:00 PM
Yes! Please PM me your entries. Good luck to everyone! You have until midnight Pacific Standard (Los Angeles) time to get your entries in. Roughly 7 hours from this post.

Petski
12-20-2013, 06:36 PM
I guess ill just post my unfinished part here due to the fact that my elusive partner disappeared.....
Dam you petski.....

http://www.filz.us/view/5c164793-219/

What?! I finished my part weeks ago! I've been looking for you asshole!

stone
12-20-2013, 11:16 PM
2 hours left.

kemical
12-20-2013, 11:38 PM
I'll be sending our part shortly.

flashfree-k
12-21-2013, 12:15 AM
2 hours left.

so as soon as the time is over you will upload it ?

A13x@nd3r
12-21-2013, 12:18 AM
Kemical -_- uk how pissed i am that i super rushed this bitch!!! and found out we still got 2 hours left.. -____________- SMH!!

kemical
12-21-2013, 12:23 AM
Kemical -_- uk how pissed i am that i super rushed this bitch!!! and found out we still got 2 hours left.. -____________- SMH!!

hehe....sowwy.

stone
12-21-2013, 12:49 AM
so as soon as the time is over you will upload it ?

No. It will not be compiled that fast lol.

kemical
12-21-2013, 01:14 AM
stone,did you get our part?

Mirandez
12-21-2013, 01:41 AM
Stone
Has BlueFlame PMed you our part now? (Team DeltaFlame)

Sadko
12-21-2013, 02:30 AM
Damn. I want to question this really bad. If you didn't get in in Wave 1, can you appear in wave 2?

Julermud
12-21-2013, 05:10 AM
Damn. I want to question this really bad. If you didn't get in in Wave 1, can you appear in wave 2?

No sadko, you need to participate in each wave, inorder to appear in the next i think.

Sadko
12-21-2013, 06:18 AM
God damn. I just didn't notice it...

Resh
12-21-2013, 06:45 AM
stone did you recieve a part from oxob? I finished my part and sent it to him to finish and idk if he sent it to you or not

Atomicapple
12-21-2013, 07:10 AM
did you get my part stone?

stone
12-21-2013, 12:13 PM
Thank you to all who participated in our first round! I'm very excited to start compiling this together. First, I will respond to your pm letting yyouknow that I got your part. I will then begin on constructing the next wave. This wwon't take me long, I should have you guys going mid next week and I really think you guys are gonna like this one. Once that is done I will be compiling the first wave.

Good luck!

Spectre
12-25-2013, 06:29 PM
Thank you to all who participated in our first round! I'm very excited to start compiling this together. First, I will respond to your pm letting yyouknow that I got your part. I will then begin on constructing the next wave. This wwon't take me long, I should have you guys going mid next week and I really think you guys are gonna like this one. Once that is done I will be compiling the first wave.

Good luck!
are there going to be any waves with it just being a plain background, like previous DDCs?