PDA

View Full Version : The Ages of Time (1 spots available)

Model-T
11-23-2013, 04:26 PM
Clan Name: The Ages of Time

Clan Description: This clan was established by the hand of Roshinok, who decided he would need help to defeat his archrival, Professor Sohun, creator of the S-Body, which is a adaptation of Roshinok’s R-Body into a large mechanized dragon that was Roshinok’s first defeat in life. Roshinok set up the clan’s headquarters in a large abandoned warehouse, which he is currently renovating, but he will need aid and resources to do so, furthering increases his need for the aid of others.

http://www.filz.us/files/7bc260f0/bb9/The_Ages_of_time_001_640x465.jpg

an old abandoned warehouse with 3 stories, the first story is an empty parking garage-type area with columns all over and a staircase at the back and on each side leading up to the second floor, which is a large open area with columnar supports for the third floor, which is simply a balcony that stretches around the upper area of the room
-Defenses: (Characters) Roshinok, Stefan

-Housing: Has a few sleeping bags and mats, but not much

-Other services: lots of storage space xD

-Area around it is pretty devoid of anything

Area within is pretty messy

The Steam Punk Power House: Roshinok (Ratio:0/0/0/0) the capable mechanized warrior, is a fighter who was put into a robotic body after his death, he took his ideas for his body from every age of tech, ancient, medieval, steam, modern, and future, embodying them each in his own way inside himself.

Stefan: (Ratio: 0/1/0/0) The embodiment of an angel and the sin wrath. He trained himself hard to become powerful and deadly. His loyalty is now sworn to the ages of time clan and will serve it no matter what.

Nhaleet: (Ratio: 0/0/0/0) Very intelligent test subject/clone with some foresight using percentages, empowered by compliments and weakened by taunts. Nhaleet also has a trained speed and agility, bordering on super human but not quite.

11/23/13: Clan Established inside of Warehouse 4, Roshinok joins the ranks
12/2/13: Stefan joins the ranks
12/26/13: Nhaleet joins the ranks

Clan Allies/Rivals: None thus far

Clan Tryouts: If you wish to tryout, PM myself, Model-T, and I will give you a scenario that I wish for you to run through

This clan will have weekly challenges that I shall post in a spoiler each week once the clan starts to get into swing. They will be sort of head-to-head challenges between the clan members that can range from having our characters do things like developing the base to doing menial tasks.

----------Weekly Challenges----------

Xate
11-23-2013, 11:05 PM
Uh...Why not join existing clan? There are plenty of empty clans out there, like mine.*wink*

Crank
11-24-2013, 09:15 AM
Because Professor Sohun, creator of the S-Body, MUST BE DESTROYED! AHAHAHA!

Good luck with this! May your wars be many!

Model-T
11-24-2013, 09:29 AM
Because Professor Sohun, creator of the S-Body, MUST BE DESTROYED! AHAHAHA!

Good luck with this! May your wars be many!

Yes he must, he is evil. and thank you Crank, I am sure that with some elbow grease, I can make this into one great clan.

devi
11-30-2013, 01:12 AM
I think I might join this clan.

ErrorBlender
11-30-2013, 05:31 AM
I think I might join this clan.

Aren't you already part of digkid's? O_o

Anyway, good clan Model-T. I bid this clan good luck and may it prosper. Jazz it up soon, I like how its going.

devi
11-30-2013, 05:37 AM
Aren't you already part of digkid's? O_o

Anyway, good clan Model-T. I bid this clan good luck and may it prosper. Jazz it up soon, I like how its going.

No not anymore.

Xate
11-30-2013, 07:20 AM
...What about mine? I'll be sure to crank it up.

Triss
11-30-2013, 07:29 AM
...What about mine? I'll be sure to crank it up.
I'm sorry to say this, Gamer but you are lacking at being a leader. You lack initiative, and you lack toughness to protect them.
But on the other hand, you were a great co-leader, since you're kind to everyone.
So I suggest you changed your leader to Boomerang, and you became a co-leader.

Xate
11-30-2013, 07:31 AM
Initiative? True. Toughness, dafu?

devi
11-30-2013, 07:33 AM

He means being more stubborn and steadfast (I think.)

Triss
11-30-2013, 07:36 AM
Toughness means how well you present yourself in front of your clan members. And the thought to protect them from harm.
Also you lacked charisma. You don't step out of your comfort zone, or do anything in the forums.
More charisma means more people to be interested in you, and affect how others present you.

But don't be a faggot like me.

He means being more stubborn and steadfast (I think.)
I mean this.

Chamel
11-30-2013, 07:29 PM
How about instead of using this as a way for Trissy to be a hypocritical mud-slinger, we congratulate Model-T for being a clan leader?

I extend my humblest apologies to you for the other's arrogance. May this clan prosper under your rule, and may members flood in to aid your needs.
(Good luck bro~!)

Xate
11-30-2013, 08:53 PM
Same here. And sorry for asking you to join my clan. (I wonder why should I?) And...good luck finding members. That's the hard part.

Triss
11-30-2013, 10:17 PM
Yeah, Chamel's right. I'm here to congratulate you, but instead walking in here with terrible jokes. Sorry there pal.

And Chamel, my name's not Trissy. I'm not going to be a gender-bending character for your lusty bisexual character's pleasure. You slutty whore. <3~

Model-T
12-01-2013, 04:48 PM
Thank you for all of the praise, I've just returned from a weekend of no internet, and shall be adding onto the Clan's story and other aspects of the clan, as well as beginning to draft the clan flag.

devi
12-02-2013, 09:20 PM
Shoopdawoop
I'm in :D

Model-T
12-03-2013, 12:59 PM
Shoopdawoop
I'm in :D

Indeed you are my friend, and I've now gotten so into the clan that I'm going to use the clan's activities to form an actual story, I am typing the first two parts, the origins and Stefan's joining, at the moment and will post them when I complete them.

devi
12-04-2013, 02:45 AM
Indeed you are my friend, and I've now gotten so into the clan that I'm going to use the clan's activities to form an actual story, I am typing the first two parts, the origins and Stefan's joining, at the moment and will post them when I complete them.

Okay then.

Model-T
12-04-2013, 02:10 PM
Added in the flag

devi
12-04-2013, 04:39 PM
Stefan: The embodiment of an angel and the sin wrath. He trained himself hard to become powerful and deadly. His loyalty is now sworn to the ages of time clan and will serve it no matter what.
0/1/0/0

Model-T
12-05-2013, 01:44 PM
I'm tempted to add in a few NPC's into the clan location to act as sort of trainers/people that could be used inside of the weeklies and monthly writing contests. But I'm not 100 % sure if I should or not

Model-T
12-06-2013, 04:54 PM
Okay, so, tomorrow, I will be posting the first weekly writing competition between the clan members, hopefully it works as well as I hope it will

devi
12-06-2013, 06:06 PM
Okay, so, tomorrow, I will be posting the first weekly writing competition between the clan members, hopefully it works as well as I hope it will

Hopefully.

Chamel
12-06-2013, 06:58 PM
If I may... Wouldn't it be wiser to wait just a little bit longer, maybe gathering some more members..?

devi
12-06-2013, 07:01 PM
If I may... Wouldn't it be wiser to wait just a little bit longer, maybe gathering some more members..?

Yeah you do actually have a point there.

EDIT: Hey Model. I just wanted to say that I might be a little late doing the weeklies. I am helping techno936 make a comic right now so please forgive me.

Model-T
12-11-2013, 03:46 PM
Yeah, I'm going to turn the weeklies into bi-weeklies for now, as I go visit my dad most every other weekend, and I do not have internet, so, deadline for first bi-weekly is now next friday, December 20, 2013

devi
12-17-2013, 02:46 PM
Sorry Model I am afraid I won't be able to be in a clan for a while so take me off the list.
I simply don't have the time or motivation to be on stickpage in the first place.
So sorry m(_ _)m

iarentevil
02-28-2014, 10:05 PM
I must leave this clan, I am very sorry but it is just not active enough for me.
Again, very sorry, but I would really rather join a clan that is more active, as I want to do something with my clan.

SaulMurphy
03-02-2014, 06:07 AM
I think Model-T hasn't been around in quite some time.