PDA

View Full Version : Battle - Luther Wright VS. DonJhea ' the Reckless' Kenner (win by forfeit)

Rochedan
11-28-2013, 01:35 PM
Hey all fellow readers and people who are just searching for some fun stories to read.
This battle was scheduled between me and RaWrz-Cupcakes44. The deadline was the 18th of november. When that deadline passed we agreed to postpone the deadline by one week, 24th. After that deadline and many private messages I didn't see the point in finishing this battle with RaWrz-Cupcakes44.

I have won this battle by forfeit. Enjoy (Not entirely finished entry).

Google doc (for original lay-out) (https://docs.google.com/document/d/13rr_pNOOOYI2GIicyffc5ZhQqPTqWem2oyfCJygv3-I/edit?usp=sharing)

Rochedan’s entry:

Title

Two men are casually sitting behind a small round wooden table, the small wooden chairs they’re sitting on are uncomfortable, but the beer they drank helped comforting them both. The small pub is quiet, it’s a monday night.
“So I told this girl: ‘you can’t be here, I have my orders’”, a tall, muscular man in his mid-thirties explains with a low rather raspy voice. The white foam of the beer he just drank still sits in his brown moustache. His expression shows nothing, but a trained eye would sense some nervousness.
The young man sitting next to him stares in his empty glass with a frown. He had been set on this mission for almost two months now. Long nights of research had brought him nothing. Without knowing why, he starts browsing through the brown document file in front of him again. The first page shows some of his own notes with a small picture of the girl he is looking for.

Subject: DonJhea Kenner
(Possible nickname: The Reckless)

The picture next to the notes shows a rather mysterious looking girl. Her face does not fit her age, due to the thin black framed glasses she is wearing and the mature way she is wearing her brown hairs, pulled in a ponytail. In small letters just below the picture one word is written in red ink: Liquidate

The last sighting of the girl was in this pub two days ago. She got drunk on her own, puked all over the place and got tossed out by the man, the bouncer of the pub, which is sitting next to Luther right now.
“Fuck!” Luther smashes his fist on the wooden table. He sees a red flash in reflecting in his empty glass. In reflex he rubs the mark on his forehead. “Tell me something new, did she carry anything with her?”.
The tall muscled man suddenly reacts excited. “How could I have forgotten about this”, the big smile doesn’t suit his face well, but it is contagious and soon Luther finds himself grimming also. “Alright, wait here, I’ll get it”, the tall man says and disappears through the ‘staff only’ door behind the bar.
The bartender almost gets knocked over by the man's enthusiasm. Luther answers the bartenders puzzling expression with a short shrug.
“This better be good… “ Luther mumbles to himself when the tall man returns with a big smug smile on his face.

“Hah, I can’t believe I forgot about this”, the tall man speaks with disbelieve and hands over a small black backpack.
Quickly Luther grabs the backpack and starts emptying it on the table. “A toothbrush…. toothpaste…”. The tall man’s smile fades as Luther continues emptying the backpack.
“this is junk…” Luther sighs, then suddenly one final item falls from the backpack and drops on the carpeted floor. “What’s this?”.
The tall man bends over the table filled with curiosity, Luther does the same. On the ground lies a small box made from light black metal.
Just when Luther bends over to pick up the item, a feminine voice reaches his ears.
“Touch it and I’ll cut off your fucking hand!” her voice sounds panicked and trembles uncontrollably “I swear it, I’m not bluffing!”.
Slowly Luther sits up straight again and focuses his eyes on the dark silhouette underneath the doorpost of the entrance. His eyes are cold and analysing. “I won’t”, Luther responds calmly, his voice lightened with innocence.
The dark silhouette underneath the doorpost stands still for about five seconds, then slowly enters the pub towards the black box on the ground. The bartender isn’t working anymore, instead his eyes show fear and are focused on the female person approaching Luther. The bartenders eyes are focused on her hand, in which a big, nasty looking red knife is held firmly.
Luther’s heart skips a beat. Not because of the nasty knife, but because of the person who is holding it. “Hey, that’s the girl I’ve told you about” the tall man suddenly exclaims out loud.
“Shut up fool!” Luther growls.
The girls violet eyes flicker between Luther and the tall man. Then she turn around and sprints out of the bar, her ponytail wildly whipping behind her head.
Without hesitation Luther grabs the metal box from the floor and gets up from his seat.
“I’ll pay you guys later!” he shouts as he sprints through the bar, eagerly to catch the prey he has been looking for over two months. The bouncer and the bartender share a puzzled glance.

Luther’s footsteps echo through the empty street. On his left a silhouette disappears into a dark alley. “Wait! Luther screams, I just want to speak with you!”.
“Get away from me” a muffled voice comes from the alley.
Quickly Luther shuts his eyes. He feels the cold breeze touching his thickened skin. Takes a deep breath through his nose and exhales slowly though his mouth. Upon opening his eyes a bright white glow emits from him forehead, from the mark on his forehead.
With fast, long, quick paces steps Luther sprints into the alley, focused on the muffled sound of the girls sneakers hitting the alley’s pavement about one hundred meters in front of him.

It began promising, but ended disappointing.

Crank
11-28-2013, 09:14 PM
The deadline was the 18th of november.

postpone the deadline by one week, 24th.

(Not entirely finished entry)

If you're not done, I'm calling BS on your win by forfeit, especially since that means you weren't done by the deadline either.

Hewitt
11-28-2013, 09:25 PM
Crank is correct. If you didn't finish then there is technically nothing. You don't get a single point until you're done, forfeit or no forfeit.

Rochedan
11-29-2013, 02:40 AM
Alright then I pronounce this as my finished entry?
Seriously, aah whatever.. I have another battle coming up and I really couldn't care less.
But the one thing I do know is that RaWrz-Cupcakes44 is a loser

Triss
11-29-2013, 08:07 AM
Alright then I pronounce this as my finished entry?
Seriously, aah whatever.. I have another battle coming up and I really couldn't care less.
But the one thing I do know is that RaWrz-Cupcakes44 is a loser
Mang, you don't even finished your story.
Saying he was a loser makes you sound like a hypocrite.

Xate
11-29-2013, 08:20 AM
Mang, you don't even finished your story.
Saying he was a loser makes you sound like a hypocrite.
Said by Triss, of all people. Kust kidding, anyway.

And Roch? Just finish the thing...If Rawr returns with a finished work, it's YOU who'll look like a loser. 'nuff said.

XDHunterNest
11-29-2013, 05:00 PM
You will lose eventually. No one calls someone a loser when his work isn't finished yet. I challenge you to a battle.

Xate
11-29-2013, 10:01 PM
You will lose eventually. No one calls someone a loser when his work isn't finished yet. I challenge you to a battle.
Hah. Well, good luck, mate.

Rochedan
12-02-2013, 10:55 AM
Ow well, I meant loser as in "the one who did not win". I can see how you can read it otherwise... but I don't mean it like that.

I stopped writing when he started being in-active and responding to my messages. And if he wants he can show his entry if he wants but the battle already ended.

for the record, our original deadline was three weeks ago