PDA

View Full Version : new anim in a long time

Ahtex!
07-06-2008, 01:32 PM
http://antiup.net/view/7305/
C+C of course!

AppleSauze
07-06-2008, 02:48 PM
I liked the run but it looks like his arms don't swing with the movement. And when the blue guy runs into the red guy made the red guy fly back a little more. It looked choppy and looked like he just kind bent back a bit and slid. And when the blue guy goes to hit the red guy again his back leg kinda stretches?. But over all it was good and fun to watch I can't wait to see the rest.

Ahtex!
07-06-2008, 03:59 PM
I liked the run but it looks like his arms don't swing with the movement. And when the blue guy runs into the red guy made the red guy fly back a little more. It looked choppy and looked like he just kind bent back a bit and slid. And when the blue guy goes to hit the red guy again his back leg kinda stretches?. But over all it was good and fun to watch I can't wait to see the rest.

thx for feedback im really rusty at the moment D=
the rest? thats the end of it im afraid =P but ive almost finished my SLBG character demo, ill post it on spp too when im finished X)!

Drifts
07-06-2008, 05:11 PM
Gosh man you've gotten way better after that break. You anims are more smoother and fluid. I want mo mo mo

Ahtex!
07-06-2008, 05:21 PM
Gosh man you've gotten way better after that break. You anims are more smoother and fluid. I want mo mo mo

ya this sucks drifts =|
go check out my slbg character anim! =D