PDA

View Full Version : What to start out with each battle

gingersuperman
12-15-2013, 09:46 PM
really I believe that when first starting you should start using swordsmen each beginning battle, but later on use speartons, I usually am always an archer as my character because if you hit someone in the head they will die.... unless they are a spearton, or giant. Other than that if anyone needs help, please let me know.

punch2415
12-16-2013, 02:32 PM
you should really spam swordwrath

ShadowGeneralChaos
12-17-2013, 11:27 AM
XD i myself didnt play sw1 for a while ^_^ i usually, if i remembered right, started 2 miners, then get one sword, then continue buying sword and miner. then going to tech up to spears and archer ^_^

fhtrg
12-17-2013, 02:27 PM
I just get lots of miners and swordwrath then speatons to hold off the enemy, then spam mages and speartons

Nyarlathotep
02-22-2014, 04:03 AM
Spam swords.

When and If that stops working, spam magikill.

FailingAtFailing
02-23-2014, 01:22 PM
Spam swords.

When and If that stops working, spam magikill.

Pretty well. Swords were so OP in SW1 with their super-speed and damage.

gregztan
08-04-2014, 01:53 AM
really I believe that when first starting you should start using swordsmen each beginning battle, but later on use speartons, I usually am always an archer as my character because if you hit someone in the head they will die.... unless they are a spearton, or giant. Other than that if anyone needs help, please let me know.

I agree usually I start with a sword.

DuckFighter
01-24-2015, 12:51 AM
For the ambush levels I tend to use a Spearton then get some miners up as I control the Spearton and hen I add Swordwath into the mix, then some shit goes down.