PDA

View Full Version : Im coming back.

Sadko
12-23-2013, 06:12 AM
http://www.filz.us/view/9897dcb5-5a2/

I know im rusty, but i've thought i will make worse,

I'm ready for a verbal beating, do me a CnC.

Gecko
12-23-2013, 07:07 AM
Oh damn, it's Sadko.

S-Critical
12-23-2013, 07:03 PM
welp, prepare yourself, like Ike would say.

Ok, the good things you done
You were able to execute a simple run up and a kick combo decently.
You were able to animate the victim's reaction decently.
You were able to execute the easing of the attacker well.

Now, lets see what you can improve on:

CHOPPINESS
From the first thing I saw, it is EXTREMELY choppy. You need a lot more in-between frames to make it more smoother. Even if you are trying to do Jomm's style for example, he still does do some smoothing, though he animations are normally fast paced. Especially with the victim's reaction animations. Too little frames and it's a bit fast. A lot more in between frames will help it a lot.

TAKE YOUR TIME
I know it's a rust and all, but this anim looks rusehd by observation. It may have not been rushed, but you still have to take your time. You didn't even completely finish the animation. Yeah, you animated a guy being hit. But where are the other people? If you choose to animate your attacker attacking nothing, do it. If you want him to actually attack something, do it. Don't be lazy and change your mind halfway through.

ANTICIPATION
Some of your attacks are quick to the point where they are mere jabs, and I know they aren't supposed to be like that. Ease it up a little bit more to build up power. Sometimes it can be fast to the point where the person watching may not even notice it.

Other than that, you did a good job unrusting. Make more animations!

Sadko
12-23-2013, 08:14 PM
Oh man thanks. I'll try to improve.

Nanite
12-23-2013, 08:48 PM
Yus, welcome back, Sadbro.

Well, I can't say anything that SSB hasn't said already. Other than that, good job with the unrusting, I'm going to expect more anims from you.

Sadko
12-23-2013, 08:58 PM
Expect a tryout.

Nanite
12-23-2013, 10:16 PM
Expect a tryout.

:OOO

AWWWWWWW YIIIISSSSSSSS

Smile
12-24-2013, 12:47 AM
Wow that flow is non-existent.

And your name still sucks.