PDA

View Full Version : Intro or Extro?

Schwa
07-06-2008, 06:28 PM
Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert.

Go go go.

Kitsune
07-06-2008, 07:58 PM
How about you tell us what the **** this is before you ask us what we are? I mean, I Wiki'd it because I have some brains, but you're putting idiots who want to answer online polls all day on the spot.

I feel like an ambivert after seeing the definitions. Seeming as that's not an option because you're an ignorant pedophile nazi, I'll go with Introvert, because I lean a bit toward that...

Scarecrow
07-06-2008, 08:37 PM
Kitsune you hypocrite, you could have told us what it is, but noooo.

Now I have to ****ing google it.

>:C

Basically, an introvert is a person who is energized by being alone and whose energy is drained by being around other people.
people for any length of time, such as at a party, they need time alone to "recharge." Shy.

An extrovert is lively and outgoing, and concerned more with external reality than inner feelings.

I'm neither what the ****

azam_me91
07-06-2008, 08:40 PM
And then tells us Jawz. Cause i ain't Googling shit.

Scarecrow
07-06-2008, 08:53 PM
already done

azam_me91
07-06-2008, 09:05 PM
None of those...I am normal.

Kitsune
07-06-2008, 09:07 PM
Kitsune you hypocrite, you could have told us what it is, but noooo.
ExcuuuuuuUuuse me!!

I'm not the one making a thread about this. Since when do I have to give so much effort to inform you all of something that is SO easy to access because you're on the ****ing internet though typing a few characters?!

No!

Do it your own god damned self if you aren't feeling lazy, and not having waaay more things to do than to tell you all about two words you can wiki, because I had to do some shit.

;_; Don't call me a hypocrite Jawz.

It hurts.

:(

Schwa
07-06-2008, 10:03 PM
ExcuuuuuuUuuse me!!
Since when do I have to give so much effort to inform you all of something that is SO easy to access because you're on the ****ing internet though typing a few characters?!
\

Geez, listen to the hypocrite.

I thought this was something simple that everybody knew but whatever.

Introvert: Like being by yourself

Extrovert: Like being with other people

To put it super duper simply. Do you lean towards being more social or reclusive.

litzilla
07-06-2008, 10:20 PM
ExcuuuuuuUuuse me!!

I'm not the one making a thread about this. Since when do I have to give so much effort to inform you all of something that is SO easy to access because you're on the ****ing internet though typing a few characters?!

No!

Do it your own god damned self if you aren't feeling lazy, and not having waaay more things to do than to tell you all about two words you can wiki, because I had to do some shit.

;_; Don't call me a hypocrite Jawz.

It hurts.

:(
Lol i sense anger. I think you need to chill out dude because you're making a mountain out of a molehill. Is this how everyone on this site usually is?

I'd say i'm an extrovert. thats what i lean closest to.

Kitsune
07-06-2008, 10:25 PM
Lol i sense anger. I think you need to chill out dude because you're making a mountain out of a molehill. Is this how everyone on this site usually is?

Never heard of that creative saying. Leave me alone, and yes, there are many people here that do random rants that you shoul not care about but for some reason do.

Sorry Schwa?

Schwa
07-06-2008, 10:53 PM

No, I don't get mad I just stalk people.

>_>

<_<

azam_me91
07-07-2008, 12:43 AM
So you're Extrovert Schwa?
You stalk people.

Schwa
07-07-2008, 12:57 AM
So you're Extrovert Schwa?
You stalk people.

No. I stalk people from the comfort of my house, while I sit in lonely, lonely, silence.

Myself
07-07-2008, 01:02 AM
My belly button goes inwards.

Jeremy
07-07-2008, 01:22 AM
I'm a complete recluse save for one or two people.

Dinomut
07-07-2008, 01:26 AM
i feel more like an introvert. I get tired of my friends if i'm with them for a while, and i come up with my best art and musical ideas after being alone for at least a few hours.

STUFF
07-07-2008, 08:01 AM
I'm fine with being alone at home, but I enjoy going out with my friends more.

Rivet
07-07-2008, 10:57 AM
Being home is fun, but it gets bored with no one to talk, play, hit, beat, with. I'd rather go out with my friends.

Mantha
07-07-2008, 11:03 AM
Nobody knowwwws ... who I ammmmmm ....

Schwa
07-07-2008, 11:06 AM
Nobody knowwwws ... who I ammmmmm ....

Hi Kristina.

Cade
07-07-2008, 12:16 PM
I'm a normal person.You should add normal to your poll.

Mantha
07-07-2008, 05:28 PM
Oh so that makes the rest of us complete lunatics? This is a normal state of mind, just showing social tendencies. Don't post if you don't know what you're talking about.

Carteana
07-08-2008, 08:05 AM
Generally an intravet, but it depends who I am around.

New Generation
07-08-2008, 03:51 PM
More of an introvert. *Cries*