PDA

View Full Version : a majicross christmas

Jthatcher
12-26-2013, 05:42 PM
Rokon and I worked on this starting Christmas eve
http://www.filz.us/files/330409ee/7a5/a_majicross_christmas.gif
he did all the Ashige related stuff and I did the Yin related stuff.

Vexor the immortal
12-26-2013, 05:48 PM
Dude Awesome. Death trans and base is the same color

Charry
12-26-2013, 05:48 PM
I'll keep this short. Way too much happening. Way too fast. There's no pacing, shit's happening everywhere and it really bothers me when text just darts across the screen with no reaction time to read it. You need to pace everything out. No matter what is happening, the viewer needs the correct amount of time to comprehend and understand what has happened and what's currently happening.

Jthatcher
12-26-2013, 06:23 PM
I'll keep this short. Way too much happening. Way too fast. There's no pacing, shit's happening everywhere and it really bothers me when text just darts across the screen with no reaction time to read it. You need to pace everything out. No matter what is happening, the viewer needs the correct amount of time to comprehend and understand what has happened and what's currently happening.
It may have sped up as a gif but in piv file I paced it to the speed at which I read plus there was the pressure of being a day behind. If you want the story explained I can do that.

Phosphate
12-26-2013, 06:30 PM
i cant understand what is happening because the animation is way to fast and its very choppy and has no easing

Jthatcher
12-26-2013, 06:58 PM
i cant understand what is happening because the animation is way to fast and its very choppy and has no easing

Fine I'll explain the story

Phosphate
12-26-2013, 11:16 PM
Fine I'll explain the storyits not that you have to explain the story you need to add more frames to make the animation slower and add easing because everything seems to go by in a flash

Jthatcher
12-28-2013, 02:07 PM
There I fixed it.

Ashero
01-04-2014, 05:56 PM
HOW IS NHAZUL WEAKER THAN MICWIZARD

Jthatcher
01-05-2014, 02:45 AM
HOW IS NHAZUL WEAKER THAN MICWIZARD

First 6 I ranked were the members of principal from Camilla's comic then they came in the order I thought of them