PDA

View Full Version : New year's candle gift (Join meh)

Kodoku
12-31-2013, 07:40 PM
Hello, Stickpage! I made a simple loop has a gift for you gais, because I luv U ♥

I had my very first RHG battle on this exact day, a year ago. And if it wasn't because of that battle, I wouldn't have discovered my passion for animation. So this candle represents this passion. it represents everyting I learned until now, all the friends I made, the experiences I had, and all my love for this community. Now a simple candle is pretty small, but don't think I don't love this community. A candle, even if it's small, if it burns for enough time, it can burn everything. And this candle will burn forever, because it's fire is being feed by my love for animation and all of the things I lived on my stay in this place. And as long that that love is in my heart, this candle will burn forever. unless the internet shuts down forever

height=200 width=500

I'd like to invite every single animator if U wanna to animate a candle loop and post it here to represent whatever you want to represent to make it live forever. Your experiences, your passions, your friends, anything as long it's not something offensive
well, this is just an invitation. Do it if you want.

When I get enough candles or when people stops giving a damn about this thread I'll put all of them together in a single animation! so it'd be nice if you lend me the .fla file of your candle to me so I can use it :3

That's it! I just want to wish you a great new year. If 2013 wasn't a good year for you, now you can start another one so do your best to make it better! Love ya ♥

Candles!

Atomicapple
height=200 width= 300

KronusFA
width=500 height=250

Atomicapple
12-31-2013, 08:55 PM
height=200 width= 300
Well at least i tried.

Kodoku
12-31-2013, 09:51 PM
height=200 width= 300
Well at least i tried.

I ♥ U

Also it's pretty cool, I like it.

Atomicapple
12-31-2013, 10:16 PM
are you going to edit the first post with all the candles? thatll be cool.

kronusFA
12-31-2013, 10:43 PM
i have an idea, how if all candles put in one template
i mean its gonna be like this : http://sta.sh/01c9vaazezhv

and after this all complete , we will make a theme or description of that all candles collection , like this :
this candle represents this passion. it represents everyting I learned until now, all the friends I made, the experiences I had, and all my love for this community. Now a simple candle is pretty small, but don't think I don't love this community. A candle, even if it's small, if it burns for enough time, it can burn everything. And this candle will burn forever, because it's fire is being feed by my love for animation and all of the things I lived on my stay in this place. And as long that that love is in my heart, this candle will burn forever.did u know i really luv this idea but not a problem if u no need this.

Kodoku
12-31-2013, 10:50 PM
i have an idea, how if all candles put in one template
i mean its gonna be like this : http://sta.sh/01c9vaazezhv

and after this all complete , we will make a theme or description of that all candles collection , like this :
this candle represents this passion. it represents everyting I learned until now, all the friends I made, the experiences I had, and all my love for this community. Now a simple candle is pretty small, but don't think I don't love this community. A candle, even if it's small, if it burns for enough time, it can burn everything. And this candle will burn forever, because it's fire is being feed by my love for animation and all of the things I lived on my stay in this place. And as long that that love is in my heart, this candle will burn forever.did u know i really luv this idea but not a problem if u no need this.

I may consider it if you make a candle owo

kronusFA
12-31-2013, 11:07 PM
I may consider it if you make a candle owo

her kuduku
width=500 height=250

Kodoku
12-31-2013, 11:16 PM
her kuduku
width=500 height=250

Nice! Okay, I think It's a good idea but I'll make the template -w- when we get enough candles I'll put them on a .swf all together. But I'll need the .fla of each candle!