PDA

View Full Version : [SsjB] FIRST FB D: I need tips and help

Ssjbryando
07-07-2008, 03:24 AM
My first first fullbody, it sucks BADDASS and the arms are just weird because I didn't knew the positions to draw them in lol O_o also its my very first and Im not really a good drawer so bear with me <:

Please C&C and help, and don't laugh or say: Stop doing fb get back to stick, I will still do both kinda. I have to turn one day <: lawl

Terk inspired kinda.

http://antiup.net/view/7468/

and comments like ''it sucks'' arn't helpfull >:[

Lixu
07-07-2008, 04:13 AM
If you need help you should go see a doctor.

Pretty stiff legs, but smooth moves. Don't use line i guess for FB.

Ssjbryando
07-07-2008, 04:15 AM
lol ;-;

Thanks, but yea I don't have a tablet. well I do but you know what's wrong with it ATM, so line was my only option kinda >_> to make it quicker, but yeah I will do brush next time.

Lixu
07-07-2008, 04:28 AM
Check out my fb nigger

Karthago
07-07-2008, 05:48 AM
You should look for some style you appreciate and do a skeleton like sketch before you overlayer it again. this skeleton should fix proportion flaws and stuff like that.

check out some tutorials maybe even for human anatomy to improve its look.
and you should animate movements in a bit more realistic way in my opinion.
plus that particles didnt fit.

keep em comin

EDIT: seen it twice now what im just noticing is:

try to do those kicks and punches yourself (in real life) and get in front of a mirror. there are like only the parts in movement which kick/punch but the rest is way too chilled.

doing a movement, you nearly move every part of your body.

.Aklemo.
07-07-2008, 05:55 AM
Pretty cool for a first, just take time in redrawing your figure. Try your best to make it the size of before.

Ssjbryando
07-07-2008, 06:00 AM
ok thanks guys. And I did a stick before, to animate the movements before (well the first 3 >_> then I didn't) and I drew the fullbody over. and those are trails, D: I like em actually =\ But I'll try that, when making my second one.,

Tronika
07-07-2008, 05:47 PM
you need to give color or more shadows cuz it doesnt understand and looks like a paper figure

Ssjbryando
07-07-2008, 05:50 PM
well it is kinda, that's the style of this movie. what I wanna know is if the movements are good and what to change about that, since detail I can do later. <: thanks tho.

I'm gonna do another fb tommorow, wow im animating a lot <:

leo4life
07-07-2008, 06:50 PM
your fb kinda weiord, that kick was soo unatural, o.O, but it is your first, =P