PDA

View Full Version : I like poop again 2Bja

Atomicapple
01-01-2014, 08:51 AM
http://atomicapple0.deviantart.com/art/Dem-Bad-Reactions-423822660?ga_submit_new=10%253A1388591738&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1

i need cnc and soup

Amf
01-01-2014, 09:57 PM
The reactions were a little funny, The guy farther on the right was pushed to the right and then fell almost straight down. If there's a wall right there then it still doesnt make sense because he starts to fall very sharpy before he hits the side of the template, so make sure to arc that some more. The first guy was really entertaining lolol. Lovin THAT FLOP. I actually suggest you dont do that in more important animations though, I'm sure it'll be a little hard to follow and look too weird for people to understand what happened the first time through. You're probably not really looking for cnc on the blue guy but the way he neals in the end looks uncomfortable and unnatural and icky ew eEW ICKYEW. Dont have him slowly get into a pose like a kneel or something, if you do that yourself it's just blegh and hard and going into any useful motion from the position is funky. I'm lovin dat style tho. keep practicing, I wanna see some goodies from you

Phosphate
01-01-2014, 10:02 PM
i like your style amf pretty much said all that was wrong with it

Atomicapple
01-01-2014, 10:28 PM
The reactions were a little funny, The guy farther on the right was pushed to the right and then fell almost straight down. If there's a wall right there then it still doesnt make sense because he starts to fall very sharpy before he hits the side of the template, so make sure to arc that some more. The first guy was really entertaining lolol. Lovin THAT FLOP. I actually suggest you dont do that in more important animations though, I'm sure it'll be a little hard to follow and look too weird for people to understand what happened the first time through. You're probably not really looking for cnc on the blue guy but the way he neals in the end looks uncomfortable and unnatural and icky ew eEW ICKYEW. Dont have him slowly get into a pose like a kneel or something, if you do that yourself it's just blegh and hard and going into any useful motion from the position is funky. I'm lovin dat style tho. keep practicing, I wanna see some goodies from you

Thanks for the cnc amf. Ill keep that in mind while on work on my next project.
Also there was another downwards kick after the first on that made the stick go down. I guess the kick was to quick

Amf
01-02-2014, 12:03 AM
ooooh I see it, Yeah, much too fast