PDA

View Full Version : joint with vexor the immortal

Phosphate
01-06-2014, 07:41 PM
the quick joint with vexor the immortal ( i couldnt be bothered finishing it because im busy with stuff on team zenith )
http://www.filz.us/view/b444cc32-c37/

GuardianTempest
01-06-2014, 07:51 PM
Woah! I'm surprised! You two have definitely improved from the last I've seen.

Phosphate
01-06-2014, 08:08 PM
Woah! I'm surprised! You two have definitely improved from the last I've seen.

thanks ive been teaching vexor and stuff so yeah

Vexor the immortal
01-06-2014, 08:33 PM
Next lesson is effects other then speed hopefully lol

Jthatcher
01-06-2014, 09:27 PM
Vex you never mentioned this it's pretty cool

Mustika
01-06-2014, 11:23 PM
Yeah, what can I say? This is definitely some improvement from you guys! I can feel the smoothness and the movement flow now. Like GT there, I'm quite shocked too for the result.
Keep up the good work, fellas. :)

Phosphate
01-07-2014, 01:00 AM
just so everyone knows i went through and edited some of vexors movements to slow them down so you could actually see what the guy was doing this joint was actually really fun we will probably be doing more in future :)

NaB3R!u$
01-07-2014, 04:05 AM
Whoa. Now THIS is SHOCKING. vexor, you improved A LOT

Reconcile
01-07-2014, 04:07 AM
Dang vexor, you done good now boy

Sans
01-07-2014, 04:37 AM
Dang vexor, you done good now boy

http://i44.tinypic.com/4u6znl.png

Vexor the immortal
01-07-2014, 06:27 AM
Lol i wasn't playin that game lol

Nab: yes it's true I was a lil fast. But I WILL slow down. But thanks everyone :D

Quick kicks: yes u did

Berry
01-07-2014, 02:45 PM
Vex one question. Since u improved, wanna have a battle with ur first flash opponent?

Vexor the immortal
01-07-2014, 07:03 PM
I gotta practice first. I'm working on something really new that all of sp will like I think what I'm gonna work on might even make the front page.

Phosphate
01-07-2014, 10:05 PM
lol your far from that yet vexor :P not even stickly can make a front page you would have to work on something that took you at least 3 or 4 months to even get close to making the front page you would have to work harder with pivot

Zed
01-08-2014, 12:13 AM
Pivot animations tend to be too pixelated to make the front page regardless of quality, not to mention the time involved in making something several minutes long without layers or tweens. I don't recommend it without flash.

I was impressed by quick kicks' part. Very smooth compared to the last time I remember seeing your work. Good improvement from vexor too.

Phosphate
01-08-2014, 12:57 AM
Pivot animations tend to be too pixelated to make the front page regardless of quality, not to mention the time involved in making something several minutes long without layers or tweens. I don't recommend it without flash.

I was impressed by quick kicks' part. Very smooth compared to the last time I remember seeing your work. Good improvement from vexor too.thnx ive been practicing it was a shame i accidentally deleted my old pivot anims file :( but i have more to come look out for my rhg page :D

Stickly
01-08-2014, 01:45 AM
Quicky-K that part was slamin'! I love the creativity in it, and you showed a great use of the stretching tool. So much improvement from you man, keep it up.

Vexor, that part was nice too! You've improved greatly, but I suggest you don't just race the figure back and forth like that. It doesn't exactly help you. Keep teaching him stuff QK, you've done good. Be sure to get some basics in there too.

<3 cheers pivoteers

Phosphate
01-08-2014, 01:52 AM
Quicky-K that part was slamin'! I love the creativity in it, and you showed a great use of the stretching tool. So much improvement from you man, keep it up.

Vexor, that part was nice too! You've improved greatly, but I suggest you don't just race the figure back and forth like that. It doesn't exactly help you. Keep teaching him stuff QK, you've done good. Be sure to get some basics in there too.

<3 cheers pivoteersthanks stickly my part was out of creativity because i was looking out my window and saw some birds so i was like what the heck lol i was gonna add him saying ima burd but i was busy with other stuff

Vexor the immortal
01-08-2014, 05:26 AM
Quick kicks: its with a new program no one on sp has heard about not with pivot.

Phosphate
01-08-2014, 04:23 PM
Quick kicks: its with a new program no one on sp has heard about not with pivot.tisfat ? you need to get better at animating before you even consider even being sponsored

Claud1323
01-08-2014, 04:38 PM
vex, you've improved a lot.

if you guys haven't already, you should check out Zed's tuts!

I suggest trying to do more than kicks, not trying to be mean.
Otherwise, I'm amazed at this joint, it's really good
Keep it up!

Phosphate
01-08-2014, 07:29 PM
vex, you've improved a lot.

if you guys haven't already, you should check out Zed's tuts!

I suggest trying to do more than kicks, not trying to be mean.
Otherwise, I'm amazed at this joint, it's really good
Keep it up!ive seen all of zeds tutorials theyre good and there were actually alot of punches in vexors part i have an animation coming up thats nothing but punches :P

Vexor the immortal
01-08-2014, 07:40 PM
Awesome cant wait to see it.

Phantomations
01-08-2014, 08:02 PM
you should make a flash tutorial for youtube

Phosphate
01-08-2014, 08:41 PM
you should make a flash tutorial for youtube
what do you mean a flash tutorial ? this is the pivot section and also we are beginners and are far from making tutorials yet