PDA

View Full Version : testing new look(updated)

surraku
01-17-2014, 05:17 PM
a short animation that i didnt finish because it was pretty difficult to do. i may still work on it now and then but not gonna focus on it to much. cnc is appreciated.
http://surraku.deviantart.com/art/Muscle-Sticks-427611088

ILikePurple
01-18-2014, 09:54 AM
Their arms are too small in proportion to the rest of their body, and that must have taken forever to do?

surraku
01-18-2014, 10:44 PM
the arms i kept the same proportions as i do with my stickmen. so that was intended. and yes it took a long time. to long really.

OGrilla
01-19-2014, 02:53 AM
I like the arms being short. Their torsos are long, as well. Makes them look other-worldly. And since they're just stickmen with muscles, that makes sense haha.

Well done on the animation side. Sound effects were harsh and high volume, imho.

I liked the artwork and the movements. I think a proper intro and conclusion would have been more interesting to watch. I understand not wanting to finish this. It truly is a lot of work. Fullbody is definitely worth the extra effort, though. I'd like to see you do more like this.

surraku
01-19-2014, 11:13 PM
thxs. im not to sure how to change the effect volumes tho, so couldn't do mutch to that. will have to look it up some time

Omen
01-20-2014, 12:46 AM
I checked your deviant art(traditional)...you're very light handed with shadows on face portents try exaggerating the shading.
Make you lights lighter and your darkz darker :3

surraku
01-20-2014, 10:29 AM
lol ok thxs ill try next time i do one.