PDA

View Full Version : What U think?

Andrewgho
01-19-2014, 01:43 AM
Please give your comments and suggestions so i can improved :v

My First Demo (Dec 2013)
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/334/2/6/tricio_by_andrewnewbie-d6wb3az.swf

My second Demo (Jan 2014)
height=700 width=1000

My 3rd demo, but unfin :v just make it this morning :v
height=300 width=700

what u think? any suggestion so i can improve my anims?:D
3rd demo was based by umbrella demo :v or i can said it Resh :v thanks Resh :D
RHG eyes inspired by oxob :v thanks Oxob :v
for who that giving me support, Mark XD thanks Mark :D

oranamaxi
01-19-2014, 02:49 AM
Looks good :) but i would add him swinging a sword or something like that, in saying that, i love the inert colour thing you did :)

Andrewgho
01-19-2014, 02:54 AM
Looks good :) but i would add him swinging a sword or something like that, in saying that, i love the inert colour thing you did :)
Yeah i would like to add it, see this. i'm practicing hahaha :v
height=550 width=400

Phosphate
01-19-2014, 02:54 AM
instead of working on cool looking intro and weapons its you animating you should practice and work on the most because you can have the worlds best looking effects yet have crappy animating

Andrewgho
01-19-2014, 03:02 AM
instead of working on cool looking intro and weapons its you animating you should practice and work on the most because you can have the worlds best looking effects yet have crappy animating

seriously i cant understand it -_- i have a bad english dude

oranamaxi
01-19-2014, 03:03 AM
i cheked out your Youtube kickman, and i have to say the same with you, your fx is good, but your animating needs some work

Andrewgho
01-19-2014, 03:10 AM
oranamaxi,
i've seen your signature, and are you playing persona game?

Ekzolol
01-19-2014, 04:09 AM
Yeah i would like to add it, see this. i'm practicing hahaha :v
height=550 width=400
This one made me laugh hard. It looks funny for some reason >3<

I`m not able to see the second demo, but I`ll comment on the other two.

The first one is frankly bad. I do not actually understand what the stickfigure is doing there. The blurred text is confusing. But it`s old, so it probably barely needs much critics.

The third one looks promising for now. Motion tween is kinda overused there, so it looks a bit stupid in some places. No offense though. Motion tween, these stripes and effects in general should be used wisely. But you will improve with time, I believe.
You should work on animating more, dude, so do not waste time doing too much effects.

Use google translator if you do not understand english well.

Andrewgho
01-19-2014, 04:17 AM
This one made me laugh hard. It looks funny for some reason >3<

I`m not able to see the second demo, but I`ll comment on the other two.

The first one is frankly bad. I do not actually understand what the stickfigure is doing there. The blurred text is confusing. But it`s old, so it probably barely needs much critics.

The third one looks promising for now. Motion tween is kinda overused there, so it looks a bit stupid in some places. No offense though. Motion tween, these stripes and effects in general should be used wisely. But you will improve with time, I believe.
You should work on animating more, dude, so do not waste time doing too much effects.

Use google translator if you do not understand english well.
hahaha i just very liked too using tween, i dont know why, :/
effect? yeah i like too overdo something stupid like eff or tween :/
i already used the google translator, but i keep cant understand it :v

captain4dji
01-19-2014, 04:20 AM
hey andrewgho can you teach me how to do tween? i completely don't understand it

btw the song is awesome. and resh is awesome,too

because of resh, i found a lot of fucking song/album

like madeon and vicetone

Andrewgho
01-19-2014, 04:21 AM
hey andrewgho can you teach me how to do tween? i completely don't understand it
i can, just pm me :D
i will teach you until you can.

captain4dji
01-19-2014, 04:25 AM
i can, just pm me :D
i will teach you until you can.
thanks a lot!

Ekzolol
01-19-2014, 04:32 AM

You should not work too much on intro. You should pay more attention to improving your skills of animation.
You can have great effects. But it does not change the fact that you are bad at creating animation itself.

This is what he approximately meant, I believe. And I agree with him.
I simplified the phrases for you to understand his words. What is your main language, btw?

hahaha i just very liked too using tween, i dont know why, :/
effect? yeah i like too overdo something stupid like eff or tween :/

You should notice your mistakes such as overdoing something and then correct them.
You improve your skills by analyzing your mistakes, so pay attention for it.

S21-P
01-19-2014, 04:36 AM
Well, i think everyone has something they best at it, in this case, effect & tweening

Phosphate
01-19-2014, 04:46 AM
i cheked out your Youtube kickman, and i have to say the same with you, your fx is good, but your animating needs some work lol my youtube has been dead for a year and a half those animations were posted AGES ago ive gotten alot better since my rhg page will be out soon look out for it

Andrewgho
01-19-2014, 04:56 AM
You should not work too much on intro. You should pay more attention to improving your skills of animation.
You can have great effects. But it does not change the fact that you are bad at creating animation itself.

This is what he approximately meant, I believe. And I agree with him.
I simplified the phrases for you to understand his words. What is your main language, btw?

You should notice your mistakes such as overdoing something and then correct them.
You improve your skills by analyzing your mistakes, so pay attention for it.

Yeah now I understand :v
I agreed with you and him. :v
Btw, my main language is indonesian language

oranamaxi
01-19-2014, 05:34 AM
what is persona game?