PDA

View Full Version : Black vs. Brown

coolguy78907
01-19-2014, 07:44 AM
srry if the vid is a little laggy, but plz check it out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGHUgX-V0bE

sifterpivoter
01-19-2014, 08:11 AM
After reading what's in the commentary, the animation itself is choppy and horrible and it must be just you beginnerish attitude that makes you think that anything you make is good. Wouldn't be better if you gave tutorials a shot?

coolguy78907
01-19-2014, 08:15 AM
The only reason why its choppy is because I uploaded it to youtube, I dont know why it looks like that. I wanna learn how to actually just upload it to stickpage so it can look better...

Atomicapple
01-19-2014, 08:40 AM
It was choppy because of your animation skills. Dont blame everything on youtube. You lacked between, force, easing, and flow. The animation was mostly stop and go. They fight a little, stop, and go again. The gravity was horrible. There were no arcs when the rose and fell. The reactions were bad too try to not make the sticks so stiff next time. Add more back joints on the sticks also.

I congratulate you for making a full length so soon though. Not much peple have a dedication to animation so soon and usually trash their project. Watch some tutorials and practice and test out pivot some more!

coolguy78907
01-19-2014, 02:35 PM
Thx for the advice, I know I have a LONG way to go before I can actually be considered good...

Atomicapple
01-19-2014, 07:06 PM
You are welcome....
But dont be so negative. If yo continue to animate your get good quickly. I recommend competing in bse or in speedbattles for practice.