PDA

View Full Version : Hi

=|IceKewl|=
01-25-2014, 02:44 AM
Hi

I'm IceKewl, pretty much new here but, I guess It's a good idea to post this one lazy (very short) anim I just haf. Since I'm like looking for someone to like, give me some advice, etc.

http://www.filz.us/view/76defd30-c56/

Ye, I know that there's some wobblybobbly mufments but, ahhh I'm too lazy to fix.

Nanite
01-25-2014, 02:56 AM
Nice job, I myself can't see flaws in the anim. How long have you been animating?

=|IceKewl|=
01-25-2014, 03:07 AM
Nice job, I myself can't see flaws in the anim. How long have you been animating?

Ahm, I'm new I guess, since I'm still a newbie when I stopped for a very long time, then decided to like comeback? lol. :)

Nanite
01-25-2014, 05:21 AM
Ahm, I'm new I guess, since I'm still a newbie when I stopped for a very long time, then decided to like comeback? lol. :)

Specific years you were active, like how many years/months ago have you been animating?

=|IceKewl|=
01-25-2014, 05:37 AM
Specific years you were active, like how many years/months ago have you been animating?

haven't been tracking, but I guess like 2 months? why'd you asked anyways?

smoke23
01-25-2014, 07:54 AM
For a newbie you've done pretty well with the animation. Even if its short it shows smoothness in the movements and that what i like :D

Nanite
01-25-2014, 07:15 PM
haven't been tracking, but I guess like 2 months? why'd you asked anyways?

its a good scale for how experienced an animator is, generally, more time active means more experience, but you can also not have a lot of time active, but would still be a good animator.