PDA

View Full Version : fire effect practice

kronusFA
01-30-2014, 01:02 AM
http://sta.sh/015fvqu5x6dx

cnc ?

Captainalien72
01-30-2014, 01:40 AM
Seems rather rushed. Not your best work in my opinion.

Cyriztz
01-30-2014, 01:44 AM
I like the idea, but the flame fire blast was boxy, I agree with Captainalien. I'm sure if you took your time it would have been awesome man. Also i like that you added the light glow on his body showing that the blast was coming closer :)

Phosphate
01-30-2014, 02:42 AM
it looked very very rushed and not even one particle fire is all about the particles and also you see the fire go right behind him when it should of hit his shield and gone around the sides and over it but the glow on his body to show the fire coming closer was a nice touch

Purp3L
01-30-2014, 05:09 AM
I'm guessing you guys didn't see the part where it said "Practice"?
Nice anyway.

Ezy
01-30-2014, 02:39 PM
Nice anyway.

If people put "practice" you're supposed to only tell them good stuff? I see, makes sense.

Anyways since you ASKED for cnc, the flames are really fast. They pretty much covered it all. Try watching videos of flames on youtube, they're kinda chaotic and more..liquidy? That's a word I swear. I don't know really how to explain them but yours more like a red beam instead of a fire attack. Just keep practicing man and keep up the good stuff.

Cyriztz
01-30-2014, 02:47 PM
Nice anyway.
There is a "CnC" part aswel you missed it buddy.. No one wants to be an ass but telling the truth can have more positive effects then just saying. "Nice anyway" How would anyone know what to improve on if ya just lie and say something is good when its not! That's false hope dude. (For Example : You tell a your chick shes a good singer, when shes not. Then she goes to American Idol and tryout and runs off stage crying cause the judges tell her how awful she sounds) False hope is bull SHYT! Just tell truth and watch improvements happen! Other than sitting back doing nothing but fake smiling telling people what they want to hear! Geez mang.

EDIT: Aw dang it Ezy beat me to the punch >:C

Purp3L
01-30-2014, 03:03 PM
Wait, did I ever say you couldn't cnc? Yeah, I definitely said that. Most definitely.
BTW I was replying to the part where he said "Not your best work". Not the cnc. :l
Please quote where I wrote "Don't cnc because it's a practice thread". Please... PLZ! I WILL FUCKING END YOU M8!

Cyriztz
01-30-2014, 03:33 PM
BTW I was replying to the part where he said "Not your best work"

"Guy(S)" is plural in your 1st statement.

Cyriztz
01-30-2014, 03:40 PM
What does that matter? I fixed it.
LOL that was no typo buddy! Now ya changed it to make it seem as if you were only speaking towards one person, when actually u was directing your comment towards everyone. Who in fact is just trying to help by giving true CnC. But oh wells, have good day sir. I give

Warlordsftw
01-31-2014, 04:48 AM
just 404'd