PDA

View Full Version : PIVOT ABUSE!

Fuzzybrain
01-30-2014, 06:45 PM
Don't take too hard all you pivoters out there...

http://fuzzybrain200.deviantart.com/art/2d-Stuff-430703656

Phosphate
01-30-2014, 07:31 PM
gosh that was soo wobbly but i know many pivot animators that are better than the average flash user

Rebmund10
01-30-2014, 08:46 PM
Not taking it hard, 'cause it sucks.

zawmbee
01-31-2014, 01:30 AM
Don't take too hard all you pivoters out there...
aye we won't

Fuzzybrain
01-31-2014, 04:41 AM
Okay, just a clarification, i am a WIP in progress animator, so don't expect something arazzledazzle from me. I was just playing around with symbol making. and don't think i'm butthurt, cause i'm not. I know it sucks. oh and quick kicks, you are a rlly good pivot animator, but please can you give proper CnC and not just go like "uh you suck you are the worst flash sux balls because of FX oh decent but you still suck." okay?

Ashero
01-31-2014, 08:24 PM
This proves that pivot is better. Thank you!

Phosphate
01-31-2014, 08:33 PM
Okay, just a clarification, i am a WIP in progress animator, so don't expect something arazzledazzle from me. I was just playing around with symbol making. and don't think i'm butthurt, cause i'm not. I know it sucks. oh and quick kicks, you are a rlly good pivot animator, but please can you give proper CnC and not just go like "uh you suck you are the worst flash sux balls because of FX oh decent but you still suck." okay?
please don't be another rokon this was good work but it had some wobbly issues keep practicing your animating :)

Hewitt
01-31-2014, 08:36 PM
If that is what you see then just don't bother posting anything if everything is just bad for you.

"uh you suck you are the worst flash sux balls because of FX oh decent but you still suck." okay?

Seriously, where did he say this?

gosh that was soo wobbly but i know many pivot animators that are better than the average flash user

He says that you should work on the wobbliness.

Pox
01-31-2014, 09:41 PM

This guy^

But seriously you have alot to work on. Firstly, As Quick said your wobbly, secondly you need to work on your poses I don't know if that was a kick, dropkick but its not very clear. Pretty much your basic principles of animating is what you need to work on. Also being a Pivot Animator it is not really offensive at all. Actually made me laugh a little :>

latranchedepain
02-05-2014, 02:28 PM
This proves that pivot is better. Thank you!

Watch Phil's animations and come say this again xD
I saw your RHG, the demo was pretty basic. As a *************.org memeber, I say you're a rookie.

Zed
02-05-2014, 03:23 PM
We don't do ranking here. And being a member of another site does not confer authority, regardless of who else might be a member of that site.