PDA

View Full Version : Movement practice

-Spyder-
01-31-2014, 11:51 AM
Finally, I have time to animate, so I decided to practice more to the bigger projects...and here are the results:

http://www.filz.us/view/8fa5a631-7e1/
http://www.filz.us/view/fbc015ad-a81/

Enjoy and CnC would be great! :)

KidDarkness
01-31-2014, 01:10 PM
They both seemed really smooth to me.. Idk my laptop laggss soo bad but they seem really smooth I like your style that you have there. Also the second anim with the stick blocking the moves a little more force could be added to those hits. it didn't seem like they were giving much force.

Cyriztz
01-31-2014, 09:01 PM
:) I remember seeing your animations when I first came to SP! Especially your Portal Collab Part. I like these man! I pretty much agree with KidDarkness about the force with your attacks, although I liked the blocking part he blocked those attacks like a boss! Fast pace is awesome but some of your attacks were hard to see. Like the first one. That last kick, not sure if it connected, if it wasn't any sound I wouldn't have known he kicked him. On the second one towards the ending was too fast, slow certain things down maybe, he pushed him I assume. Other than that, freaking 2 thumbs up from me!

(Do you by any chance have or is in a clan?)

Phosphate
01-31-2014, 09:25 PM
wow smooth and it had flow nice just a bit of head re sizing that's all

-Spyder-
02-01-2014, 08:33 AM
Thanks guys!
Yeah, I absolutely agree with the force thing and in the first one after I drawed it, I thought it would be too fast and hard to see and as I noticed, it is :) The other one, I felt the same about the speed, but my purpose was to make an anim with a very small amount of double frames, so I didn't want to change it, but I accept your opinion and I agree with all of those things, so I'll try to watch out for that in the next ones. Oh yeah and the head resizing...well...that just comes with the style I think, because I can't draw the circles to look the same :)

Cyriztz: No, I don't have and I'm not in a clan.

latranchedepain
02-03-2014, 01:41 AM
There's no double framing, but it's smooth. I like the second one :)

Phosphate
02-03-2014, 01:50 AM
There's no double framing, but it's smooth. I like the second one :)
tbh fbf is better than double framing and it comes out more smooth

Kodoku
02-03-2014, 03:15 AM
It's cool, I like it! But I think the first stick stands up way too fast after being thrown against a wall.

-Spyder-
02-03-2014, 02:22 PM
Thanks!
There is double framing in the second one, but not too much :) And yeah, that stand up is way too fast, but I made the yellow guy's movements first, so I had to time it to that...I know that was a really bad idea...

Captainalien72
02-03-2014, 02:29 PM
True Martial arts >3
Notice me Senpai and teach me your ways....