PDA

View Full Version : Wassup sp

coolguy78907
01-31-2014, 07:09 PM
Hey guys check out this fighting vid I'm working on, I'm showing it to you early, just in case I need to fix it. Criticism is helpful too, thx, and srry guys, for some reason I get an access vilation at address 1283974 (random number) in module pivot.exe,which wont let me open that specific piv file, so now I cant finish the fighting anim D:
:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFFPr6GggSs&feature=youtu.be

Ashero
01-31-2014, 08:27 PM
Tthe effect stays on the part at al times until it is gone, unless it is a micolored fireball.

Phosphate
01-31-2014, 10:47 PM
Tthe effect stays on the part at al times until it is gone, unless it is a micolored fireball.what are you talking about

mizu
02-01-2014, 09:52 AM
Stop posting youtube vids, learn to post gif files. There wasn't much improvement , it's good that you used a higher framerate and have them actually moving and not waddling around the screen but you leave the limbs stiff. Don't do that. Move all limb in way that we can identify with them. You don't run by keeping your entire leg stiff, you run by extending your back leg, kicking off with it, landing with your front leg absorb that landing and carry it's momentum into another leg, rinse repeat. Stay away from fights and stuff like that, try doing simple tests, moving limbs, say an arm, moving all the joint on an arm in a pleasing way, then move the the next limb, then the entire stickfigure. Good luck.