PDA

View Full Version : Lol anims 30 fps singled frame test

Andrewgho
02-03-2014, 10:46 PM
movement its bad-_-

Check it out (sta.sh/0iuurbs7gjo)

Phosphate
02-03-2014, 10:51 PM
needs more frames and anticipation between attacks like when you go to punch you don't just punch you pull your arm back and then punch and afterwards recoil your arm keep practicing and doing his stuff its good

Andrewgho
02-04-2014, 11:51 PM
thanks for the advice

captain4dji
02-04-2014, 11:57 PM
nice one!
you really practice very hard andrewgho
but i usually use 24 fps
that is the better one i think

Andrewgho
02-04-2014, 11:59 PM
nice one!
you really practice very hard andrewgho
but i usually use 24 fps
that is the better one i think
hahaha thanks captain

Atomicapple
02-05-2014, 07:11 PM
I recommend mastering lower frame rates like 18 or 20fps before moving on to 24 or 30fps.
Slowly work your way up the fps ladder by tesing out 21fps or 22fps until you reach a desired one. Apparently you arn't ready for 230 fps and should really work on stick contruction, movements, easing, wobbliness, and etc.

Andrewgho
02-05-2014, 07:13 PM
I recommend mastering lower frame rates like 18 or 20fps before moving on to 24 or 30fps.
Slowly work your way up the fps ladder by tesing out 21fps or 22fps until you reach a desired one. Apparently you arn't ready for 230 fps and should really work on stick contruction, movements, easing, wobbliness, and etc.

using 24 fps makes my anim so weird, -_- so i change the fps 30 and its looks like that :D

poppetje3D
02-06-2014, 06:16 AM
It looks bad at 30. No offence.
I too recommend you to start at a lower FPS. I myself use 24 but I really like 12 too. Its much more easy to use and it cost much less time. The fact that it looks bad could be because of these reasons,
Thick brush size. Its more easy to see over the wobblyness it creates. I say use that size but 2/3 of it.
Bad physics. Well.. I guess you wanted to go for a woofy style that jumps around everywhere but in this case it didnt really cut it.
Resizing. Keep the stickfigure the same length. Its hard but try! Maybe use guidelines for that extra bit of help.

Its cool that you added music and the little shadow effect is cool too. Nice job on that.

Keep practicing and make more of these and post them in the beginners section or edit your thread once you add new animations. If you create a new thread each time you make an animation you will most likely be banned.. So keep it in the beginners thread or your own thread!

Good luck.