PDA

View Full Version : Sexy Cyriztz Practice

Cyriztz
02-04-2014, 07:36 PM
Yo! Two Practice Animations!

Practice Zetabrand Style (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YboaEj2MNg4)

Staying fresh animation, Blood and Weapon practice. (http://cyriztz.deviantart.com/art/Practice01-431753629)

#1 First time using my freaking kunai lmao, I like the results
#2 I took out my sword trails, cause it looked better without. Might add 'em back since it's DeviantArt and I can just change main uploaded file like a Boss!

CnC these beaches please!

Rokon
02-04-2014, 09:35 PM
High 5 mc thumbs upperson these were awesome

Cyriztz
02-05-2014, 01:22 AM
High 5 mc thumbs upperson these were awesome
HUH!? o.O "High 5 mc thumbs upperson" O.o hehe but thanks, I need more practice I still kinda stink

SacredBlaze
02-05-2014, 01:48 AM
These are cool anims man. Love em'

Blaman
02-05-2014, 05:00 AM
These ARE really cool. I dont think you stink, but you need a little practice, becasue your animations seem a bit floaty. Try increasing your gravity speed. :) Your blood effects are great, in my opinion. They differ from most others ive seen and create a nice looking chunkier, yet somehow more liquid blood.If you're using brush tool, your accuracy with your pen is stellar, as it looks like line tool to me. I find that the speed of the pace of the animations went by quite nicely (better than I can do at least). All in all, i really think you're destined to get into infamy here on stickpage, and that your clan, the outsiders, will rise by consequent. Good luck Cyriztz... good luck :P

PS: Is it BONE tool that you use? that thought just occured to me.

Cyriztz
02-05-2014, 05:34 AM
These are cool anims man. Love em'
Thanks buddy, I appreciate that.

These ARE really cool. I dont think you stink, but you need a little practice, becasue your animations seem a bit floaty. Try increasing your gravity speed. :) Your blood effects are great, in my opinion. They differ from most others ive seen and create a nice looking chunkier, yet somehow more liquid blood.If you're using brush tool, your accuracy with your pen is stellar, as it looks like line tool to me. I find that the speed of the pace of the animations went by quite nicely (better than I can do at least). All in all, i really think you're destined to get into infamy here on stickpage, and that your clan, the outsiders, will rise by consequent. Good luck Cyriztz... good luck :P

PS: Is it BONE tool that you use? that thought just occured to me.
Coolio some CnC!! Alrighty I agree with the floating gravity physics is a beach man, all my ball physics test anims are terrible. I completely understand and will keep practicing til I understand how to drop things properly. As for the blood i'm using mouse and brush with smooth turned down to 13 sometimes 0. No tablet, line tool, or pen. About the pace I like mid-range pace animations, I have no clue why fast pace is so popular, so i'm glad ya like the pace that it wasn't to slow for ya. Thanks for the CnC and good luck buddy.

Call me noobie but what the hell is BONE tool?

Findood
02-05-2014, 05:35 AM
Blaman said almost everything but you should use more sounds in your animations, especially in the second one. You have only one whoosh sound and it makes it sound dull.

Cyriztz
02-05-2014, 05:40 AM
Blaman said almost everything but you should use more sounds in your animations, especially in the second one. You have only one whoosh sound and it makes it sound dull.
I now see that sound is just as important as the animation its self. Will take more time using many sounds in an animation, without mashing 'em together creating havoc. I appreciate the CnC

*First sound critique* ^

Blaman
02-06-2014, 06:28 AM
Thanks buddy, I appreciate that.

Coolio some CnC!! Alrighty I agree with the floating gravity physics is a beach man, all my ball physics test anims are terrible. I completely understand and will keep practicing til I understand how to drop things properly. As for the blood i'm using mouse and brush with smooth turned down to 13 sometimes 0. No tablet, line tool, or pen. About the pace I like mid-range pace animations, I have no clue why fast pace is so popular, so i'm glad ya like the pace that it wasn't to slow for ya. Thanks for the CnC and good luck buddy.

Call me noobie but what the hell is BONE tool?

Flash versions of CS5 and up have a tool called the bone tool that lets them insert bones into their drawings and pivot them around like with the line tool... or pivot i guess... it also allows for tweening, which makes things a little easier... I personally consider Bone tool to be cheating when it comes to animating, as it makes it less like actual animating...

Cyriztz
02-06-2014, 07:11 AM
Flash versions of CS5 and up have a tool called the bone tool that lets them insert bones into their drawings and pivot them around like with the line tool... or pivot i guess... it also allows for tweening, which makes things a little easier... I personally consider Bone tool to be cheating when it comes to animating, as it makes it less like actual animating...
I use macro media flash pro 8. I sucked balls in pivot so bone tool wouldn't be easy for me. As well as using line tool to create limb movements. I love mouse and brush, its what I'm used too.

Blaman
02-06-2014, 09:51 AM
I use macro media flash pro 8. I sucked balls in pivot so bone tool wouldn't be easy for me. As well as using line tool to create limb movements. I love mouse and brush, its what I'm used too.

Coolio