S21-P
02-04-2014, 11:40 PM
Well, i think the movement is too fast
But, yeah, cnc pls :D

Credit for S.A.R.X for teaching me :D

http://sta.sh/0kfflksgp3s

Cyriztz
02-05-2014, 01:16 AM
It's a good practice, keep practicing though. For some CnC, it's weird that the stick dude stayed in one position like his foot was glued to surface, I don't know how to explain it but add more movement utilized the space. The combo didn't quite flow, maybe more in between framing, maybe ease into movements. The ground shadow could use a little help. It didn't look like the shadow belonged to him, you gotta line that up properly maybe use the transform in modify > flip it vertical and line it up. The alpha body that follows him (Hell I Don't Know Proper Name For That) o.O anyways yeah the alpha body that follows looked sloppy maybe, next time save that for slo-motion instead. Lastly that punch idk. Keep practicing punches it was awkward. I'm not trying to be mean. just put some effort into anims.

SacredBlaze
02-05-2014, 01:58 AM
This is a good anim but I agree with Cyriztz, the movement of the feet on the ground was weird. Looks stiff

S21-P
02-05-2014, 02:03 AM
It's a good practice, keep practicing though. For some CnC, it's weird that the stick dude stayed in one position like his foot was glued to surface, I don't know how to explain it but add more movement utilized the space. The combo didn't quite flow, maybe more in between framing, maybe ease into movements. The ground shadow could use a little help. It didn't look like the shadow belonged to him, you gotta line that up properly maybe use the transform in modify > flip it vertical and line it up. The alpha body that follows him (Hell I Don't Know Proper Name For That) o.O anyways yeah the alpha body that follows looked sloppy maybe, next time save that for slo-motion instead. Lastly that punch idk. Keep practicing punches it was awkward. I'm not trying to be mean. just put some effort into anims.
Yeah,the punch looks awkward. Thx for your cnc,i've never seen one who wants to comment almost every parts in this crappy anims ! Thx !

Kodoku
02-05-2014, 02:26 AM

That's because without a preloader, the shadow's movie clips plays before the stick starts moving

Cyriztz
02-05-2014, 05:08 AM
this crappy anims

Dude!!! You gotta love all your animations, no matter how they turn out. Its yours bro :)
----------------------------------
@Kodoku, oh alright

SacredBlaze
02-05-2014, 05:12 AM
Dude!!! You gotta love all your animations, no matter how they turn out. Its yours bro :)
----------------------------------
@Kodoku, oh alright

I totally agree. Even if I finish my anim 'choppily' .. i still save it :) Be proud of what you did :)