PDA

View Full Version : burnt toast

Atomicapple
02-05-2014, 06:00 PM
http://sta.sh/01wqoem82fsh
some random fight scene
Im planning to extend this to a full length but i need some serious cnc.

PivotBlimp
02-05-2014, 06:57 PM
There is some seriously noticeable re-sizing with the arms. Other than that, it flows pretty well and the moves are entertaining to watch.

Atomicapple
02-05-2014, 07:03 PM
I dont quite notice the resizing. Is the resizing throughout or is it just during a certain attack?

PivotBlimp
02-05-2014, 07:41 PM
I dont quite notice the resizing. Is the resizing throughout or is it just during a certain attack?

When he's climbing up the wall, his arms get longer to fit the pose you were trying to get. I've also been guilty of that, but the rest of the animation is nice.

Cyriztz
02-06-2014, 04:23 AM
It's pretty good Atomic, I agree with PivotBlimp, but only thing that bothers me is how dumb the darker grey stick was when he ran to the "wall" and did that sissy punch completely missing, when he could have grabbed the red stick leg and slammed him like a boss! He had plenty of time lol, geez that grey sticks is one hell of a noob! I'm looking forward to seeing it as a full length. Hopefully there's going to be a background(s).

Edit: After that punch combo and the stick falls, I don't think he needed to bounce. As'well as the other sticks that fell and bounced.

Edit2: I like your signature it's pretty fun to play with :D

SacredBlaze
02-06-2014, 05:27 AM
Are you using line tool? Love your anim!

Atomicapple
02-06-2014, 05:57 PM
Are you using line tool? Love your anim!

I cant fathom the stupidity

edit: Im terribly sorry for posting that. The tool i used was pencil.

butterflyriver
02-09-2014, 04:25 PM
it may just be my computer, but for somereason half way through the heads all dissapear and no enemys enter the frame though he keeps fighting...anybody know why that is? but from what i saw, pretty great animation!

Atomicapple
02-09-2014, 06:09 PM
it may just be my computer, but for somereason half way through the heads all dissapear and no enemys enter the frame though he keeps fighting...anybody know why that is? but from what i saw, pretty great animation!

Im not done yet

ILikePurple
02-10-2014, 02:07 AM
It's pretty good, but their backs seem way too stiff, I have a similar problem, it's as if their backs just don't bend at all. Either way, pretty nice. :)

NiNmArS
02-10-2014, 06:48 AM
WOAH! THAT WAS FLIPPIN AWESOME! will you continue this anim? it is pretty COOL! :D