View Full Version : Some Unrusting...

vianbni
02-07-2014, 02:58 AM
http://vianbni.deviantart.com/art/Unrusting-432391457

well... how is it ?
CNC NEEDED !

Cyriztz
02-07-2014, 03:33 AM
Really? A half of second animation and you need CnC... Well i'll try 1st off try something longer next time, try animating more frames cause your stick man went straight to the air and it was pretty choppy, so work on that stuff.. All around keep practicing. Take your time buddy there is no need to rush.

vianbni
02-07-2014, 05:04 AM
Really? A half of second animation and you need CnC... Well i'll try 1st off try something longer next time, try animating more frames cause your stick man went straight to the air and it was pretty choppy, so work on that stuff.. All around keep practicing. Take your time buddy there is no need to rush.
sorry.. :(

Cyriztz
02-07-2014, 05:36 AM
sorry.. :(
Dude I seen your animations on your youtube channel and they are pretty good, and have length, this one on the other hand didn't so i know if you took a little more time with it. It too would have been as good as your others! xD I wasn't trying to be a jackass, great things happen when your patient was all I was saying/Hard to CnC short animations.

vianbni
02-08-2014, 01:17 AM
Dude I seen your animations on your youtube channel and they are pretty good, and have length, this one on the other hand didn't so i know if you took a little more time with it. It too would have been as good as your others! xD I wasn't trying to be a jackass, great things happen when your patient was all I was saying/Hard to CnC short animations.

thanks..

Reconcile
02-08-2014, 02:08 AM
This isn't unrusting. This is lazy animating.