PDA

View Full Version : The Wind Chasers- Rebels of Peace

Pages : [1] 2

Ken_Rou
02-11-2014, 12:32 AM
The wind shall carry me to where you sleep, and I shall be by your side forever...

Clan Name
The Wind Chasers

Clan Story
Aiba was curious. When he recently joined the wRHG tourney, he was confused about how clans were made and worked. It all seemed like a waste of time to him. But that was a few days ago. Since he started to see more heated up events about the clans, he was urgent to be one of his own. But, he was faced with a problem. Turns out that only a handful of the many registered clans are active.

"Well sh*t" Aiba said to himself.

"Now what am I gonna do?"

Suddenly, he had an idea. If he couldn't find a clan he liked, he could make his own!
And that's how The Wind Chasers Clan was made. It would take to build up such a clan made by a newcomer, but Aiba was patient and dreamy enough to be able to wait.

And so it began.

Clan Hideout Description

The hideout is located east of Cansad City; a small, rather peaceful place. It's a basic 2-story building with a basement. It's equipped with radars, security weapons, wide screen TVs, you name it. It was originally Aiba's private home, but he got people to modify it so multiple people can live in the house. He is thinking of expanding the house, but he thought it would be smart to wait until more people joined the clan.

Clan Members

Aiba Kannagi, Chaser of Winds Leader

Former child soldier and current bounty hunter and indie musician, Aiba is an easy-going teenager with a loving personality. He uses a kukri, a semi-automatic pistol, and currently a Kuda-Yari, replacing his katana. Aiba loves communicating with other people, friend or enemy. He believes that killing a man will never bring true victory to one's heart, resulting the winner to be isolated. His skills as a leader are unknown, but his friendly nature and formidable power with a weapon and magic seems to attract people's attention.

3/0/3/1

http://http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?79345-wRHG-Aiba&p=1135081&styleid=1#post1135081 (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?79345-wRHG-Aiba&p=1135081&styleid=1#post1135081)

Charlotte "Charlie" Hyshards, Heart of Flames

A hard working, optimistic swordfight expert, Charlie is a man with a determined spirit. He uses two Hafleim swords, which possess pyrokinesis. He has only been around for a short time, but became friends with Aiba immediately, having similar points of perspectives on certain things. His training in both the US and Japan is beyond impressive, with pyrokinesis to torture enemies even more.

2/3/1/0

http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?80586-Charlotte-quot-Charlie-quot-Hyshards-Small-Update-Published!-More-updates-coming-soon!

Zoe Thanatos, Heaven and Hell

A mysterious girl with unique powers, Zoe can use the "eyes" of an angel and a demon,transform into both an angel and a demon, with different powers that follow. With this and the ability to kick ass without her powers, she annihilates everything in her path. Though the rest of the members know about her "secret", she was nonetheless welcomed into the clan out of interest and with her not having a place to go.

0/0/1/0

http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?82679-Zoe-the-Fallen-Angel

​Venox, Spy of the Night

A Stick-like creature with bat-like wings, Venox can strike when it is least expected. If the battle gets hard, he can summon a single serpentine creature to help him out, and can also breathe fire and owns retractable claws for close-quarters combat. His laser breath is the most powerful attack in his arsenal, and remains the most feared of his abilities. He’s very secretive about his past life and his cowardice makes him easy to intimidate. However, he can also lie his way through a conversation without so much as batting an eyelid. Aside from his serpent, Venox is often seen alone, and was despised by the public for looking like a freak. He joined the clan after observing them for about three months undetected, in hopes that they would accept him for what he could do and not based on what he looked like.

0/1/0/0

http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?80535-Vamprina

Clan Alliances/Rivals

Nothing at the moment

Clan Logs

Charlotte Hyshards (Lethal5) has joined the clan! 3/1/14

Zackeroar (XDHunterNest) has joined the clan! 3/4/14

Zoe Thanatos (Cruel) has joined the clan! 3/5/14

Vamprina (Cassandra) has joined the clan! 4/9/14

Venox (Cassandra) has joined the clan! Vamprina is moved as a non-fighter. 2/20/15

Dozer (Urako) has joined the clan! 6/6/15

Urako has left the clan. Best wishes to you, friend. 12/28/15

Zackeroar has left the clan. 6/6/16
Monthlies
The Spartan woke up from his slumber. A long slumber it was, indeed. For there was a time once a year that he would go and speak with his father. Zeus. It usually lasted a day or two, but not this time, for his father was away on some unknown business. Month after month, the demi-god waited on Mount Olympus, patiently watching for any signs of his father. Then finally after a few months had past, the glorious Zeus, clad in his white robe, entered the gates of Olympus. Zackeroar, equipped with his bronze chestplate, Corinthian helmnet, and tattered brown leggings, ran and embraced his father. The warrior was the only one who did this, meet with Zeus, among all of his brothers and sisters. For they, his siblings, were either resentful towards Zeus or were already dead. He then was provided a cloud by Zeus that he rode to Cansad City, the location of the Wind Chasers' hideout. He reached their base at one o'clock early morning. Though he did ride a cloud, he was still pretty exhausted.

After passing all of the eye scans, tongue scans, anal scans, and several other security precautions, Zackeroar was finally inside the hideout. As he strolled towards the stairs to go up where his room was, he saw a figure. It was Zoe! The Spartan, tired and fatigued, bumped the half angel-half demon who just turned on the TV and was carrying ramen that now was all over the floor.

"What the heck, dude?" She said with annoyance.

"Not this time, Zoe." replied the sleepy warrior.

"Sheesh!"

Zackeroar then trudged on to his room, and removed his armor quietly. As he removed his, bronze chestplate, he accidentally dropped it!

"Hey! What in the world!" echoed through the house.

"Sorry!" was the reply of the demi-god.

Zackeroar then jumped face first onto his bed since he was too tired to walk. As he successfully landed on his bed, it crashed down, bits of wood and metal scattering around the room as a result. "Ow, that hurt."

"Everyone wake up! Wake up, guys!" said Aiba, strolling the halls where the bedrooms were back and forth while banging two pans together. Everyone went out immediately except Zackeroar, who was still sleepy. Zoe rushed upstairs as she was watching TV the whole night.

"Aiba, stop making that annoying noise!"

"Wake up, Zack! It's sparring day!"

"In Zeus's name no! I have been on Mount Olympus for months now, waiting for my father! I didn't sleep, I just waited for him. And yesterday, I arrived here at one AM! One AM, Aiba!"

"Zack, you know group practices are mandatory."

"No, Aiba! Go to Tartaru-"

"Zack, join us or you're out."

"Fiiiine."

The Spartan quickly wore his tattered leggings, sheathed his scimitar, strapped the sheath to his back, put on his Corinthian helmet, and strapped on his chestplate. There was no need to bring his shield or spear. As he walked out of his room, everyone was waiting for him.

"Aiba, Charlie, Zoe, Vamprina, good morning. And uh-"

"Huh?" replied the group.

"Who the hell is this stick-like monstrosity!"

"I am Venox. Others called me the Dark Spy." the stick-like figure said, offering his hand for a handshake.

"Zackeroar, son of Zeus, wrath's incarnate. Nice to meet you."

The Wind Chasers all went downstairs, out the house, and to the training field just outside. Their base was a compound surrounded with walls and barbed wires on top of those walls plus all of the high tech security stuff.

"Alright. Sparring. First up are Zackeroar and Zoe."

"Oh please, I won't even need my sword here." said the living embodiment of wrath itself as he threw his scimitar to the ground.

"I've been waiting for this since last night, you jerk. You spilled my ramen!"

"You love ramen a lot, don't you?"

"No crap, jerkhead!"

"Alright, alright, let's settle this."

"Three, two, one, fight!" counted Aiba.

The spar started off pretty slow. The two stared at each other for a few minutes before actually fighting. Zackeroar made the first move. He dashed at Zoe with his right fist drawn back. As he swung with his right fist, Zoe grabbed his fist. Then, the Spartan, undaunted, swung his left hook, which dazed his sparring partner. This freed his right fist. Zoe recovered and caught Zackeroar's two fists as he tried to do a right uppercut then a left jab. She then kicked his crotch.

"Ow, that hurt! What the hell, Zoe? I'll never have kids anymore! My future babies! Nooo! Why? Why? I'll never be able to name my kids Alpha and Omega! My masculinity is gone! Noooo! Out of all of the things you could do, you stripped me of my right to have children! All because of ramen!" The warrior said as he grasped
his crotch.

The clan members stood there and laughed at their writhing co-member. Especially Zoe, who was laughing so hard that she almost lost her breath!

"Oh, so you think this is- Ah! That hurts!" "Dear Zeus, heal my balls!"

The clan laughed harder at the sight of red lightning hitting a man's balls.

"Much better." The demi-god planted his hands against the ground and stood up. "I think I'm going to go cook MY breakfast."

Wrath incarnate then went inside the house, walked to the kitchen, and opened the refrigerator. "Eggs and bacon? Ugh. I guess this will have to do." While the others were fighting outside, he turned on the stove and cooked some eggs and bacon. A few hours later after burning a lot of eggs and bacon, Zackeroar finally managed to cook his meal. A this time, the clan was done sparring and entered. At the sight of the sunny side up eggs which were being eaten by the Spartan, Charlie chuckled.

"What?" Zackeroar asked.

"Broken eggs!" Charlie replied as he and the others laughed.

"I despise you all now. You have all lost my respect. Go die in Tartarus!"

"Woah, chill man."

The whole insult-filled day finally ended and Zackeroar gladly went to sleep at night and hoped that the annoying insults would finally stop the next day.Zoe finished making her ramen noodles over the stove, almost burning herself as she poured the delicious meal into her bowl. The steam from the noodles rose up, filling her nostrils and making the whole kitchen area smell amazing.
Zacheroar walked in the room, clearly having just awoken. He lacked his armor that he wore all the time for no reason, and his hair was all over the place. He groggily walked over to the fridge and drank directly from the gallon of milk. Gross.
“Could you not? I was GOING to make coffee and milk with that, but not anymore.”
“Why would you have coffee with ramen?” Zach asked asked as he chugged for another few seconds before messily removing the gallon from his face. A white streak over his lip fell to the floor as he wiped it off with his forearm.
“Why are you even up this late, I’m the night person here, not you.” Zoe asked as she got a fork and swirled the noodles around in an attempt to cool them off.
“I can’t sleep.” He said as he sat down with the gallon of milk, spilling some on the floor as he sat. Zoe forcefully took the milk from him and poured him a glass and handed it to him. He rolled his eyes as he reluctantly took it and drank some more. She got a marker from the cupboard and wrote “Zach” on the gallon, and she put it back in the fridge.
“You’re a slob sometimes.” Zoe said as she sat down and wrapped the noodles up in her fork, enjoying the first savory bite of her meal. Zach swirled the milk around in his glass as he downed the last of it. Out of nowhere he threw it at the wall, causing it to shatter, startling Zoe.
“Jesus Zach, what the hell!” She exclaimed, surprised by the sudden smashing sound it made.
“What do you think of Venox and Vampirina? Venox shows up and suddenly Vamprina disappears? I haven’t seen her in weeks since he showed up.” Zach said concerned.
“You never were fond of Vamprina anyway, why do you care?” Zoe asked. She stood up from the marble counter where her noodles were and began the preparations to brew her coffee.
“Because she was creepy, but he’s like a whole new level of creepy.” He said. He stood up and ran his fingers through his hair. “He’s more mysterious than she was, and twice as easy to offend.”
“To be fair, you are extremely offensive.” Zoe muttered as she poured the hot black liquid in her cup. “Ass.” She winked at him over her shoulder so he knew she was kidding. Zach rolled his eyes again.
“Who’s side are you on?”
“I’m on the clans side.” Zoe said. “Wind Chasers is my home. I have nowhere else to go. I know what it’s like to be outcast like them. They should have the same chance I had.”
“Yeah, but you’re not…” His speech slowed as he looked for the right word. Zoe stopped what she was doing and stared him dead in the eyes.
“Not what.” Any sign of joking left the tone of her voice.
“You’re not a freak!” He said, annoyed at the interrogation.
Before he could react, Zoe was across the room and the back of her hand made a loud smack as it collided with Zach’s face. His head turned suddenly and the expression of shock was clear. Zoe could be extremely fast when she wanted to be. He didn’t even see it coming. He suddenly felt naked without his armor.
“We’re all freaks here Zach. Us freaks need to stick together.” She said, clearly angered.
“That’s not what I meant.” Zach said as he rubbed the side of his stinging face. Zoe didn’t hold back. Or did she?
“You think THIS,” Her eye began to bleed. “is NORMAL?”
“Oh shit, Zoe, I’m sorry, calm down.” He said apologetically. He was actually terrified. Zoe hadn’t lost control in weeks, but if she did, he would need his armor to even stand a chance.
Zoe sighed and closed her eyes. She wiped the blood off her face as she calmed down.
“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hit you.” She said at the realization that she had lost her temper.
“Don’t worry about it.” Zach said. “I’m going to go sleep in my armor for the next week or so. I’ll see you later Zoe.”
Zoe suddenly felt terrible. Did she really just slap Zach? How violent was she? She sighed as she sat down to eat her noodles. Thankfully, they were still warm. She took her second bite that night when she felt the presence of a shadow behind her.
“Hello Zoe.” A female voice said.
“Vamprina!” Zoe said as she stood up and hugged her, startling her with the sudden show of affection. “Where have you been? It’s been weeks since we’ve seen you!”
“I had business to attend to.” She said to Zoe.
“Well not much has happened here. We’re pretty much waiting for challenges from other clans, but it’s been pretty dead lately.”
“Not that dead though.” Vamprina said as she opened the fridge. She grabbed the gallon Zach had used with his name on it and drank straight out of the container.
“Does nobody here know how to use a glass?” Zoe asked as she shook her head.
“Tell me about Venox.” She said suddenly, closing the fridge and locking her stare with Zoe’s.
“What about him?” Zoe asked. She took another bite of her noodles.
“Where did you find that scum.” Vamprina asked menacingly. Zoe looked at her confused.
“You two have a history?” She asked, intrigued.
“Something like that.” Vamprina said. Her wings stretched out, showing a cut that Zoe hadn’t noticed before.
“What happened?” Zoe asked.
“Let’s just say he-”
“No, your wing.” Zoe said as Vamprina instinctively closed them to her back at the mention of it.
“Oh, nothing, it’s just a scratch.” She said, trying to brush it off. Zoe stood up from her meal and opened a first aid kit in one of the kitchen cabinets. She took out some healing ointment and walked back over to Vamprina.
“Open it.” Zoe demanded, surprising Vamprina with the request.
“It’s fine.” She said as she reluctantly opened her left wing. The gash was huge and still bleeding, and it almost tore all the way through her wing. Zoe examined the cut and lightly applied the ointment. Vamprina winced at the pain.
“This was a sword.” Zoe said. “Or a claw of some sort.”
“Exactly why I came to warn you of Venox.” Vamprina said as she closed the wing suddenly. Suddenly, another winged form tackled her and pressed her against the wall with sickening speed and force. Zoe barely comprehended what had happened when she heard the dark voice speak.
“What will it take to get rid of you Vamprina.” Venox said. She raised her taloned foot and kicked him off of her before flying at him with equally as terrifying speed. She sliced with her talon at him, but he ducked, dodging the deadly blade. A huge puff of black smoke burst from Venox’s mouth, turning the kitchen into a dark abyss. The sound of fighting and clawing was heard through the thick billowing smoke.
“ENOUGH.” Zoe yelled as a burst of light pierced through the thick darkness. Before either creature could react, Zoe rushed between the two, catching Vampira's clawed leg in one arm and had the other arm stopping Venox’s jaw from biting his opponent. Zoe glowed white and her eye bled slightly, glowing white.
“Zoe get out of my way.” Vamprina said menacingly.
“Make me.” Zoe replied. With ridiculous speed she flipped venox over the table with a Judo throw, while tripping Vamprina with a sweep. She fell to the floor, landing on her back hard and knocking the wind out of her. Zoe lightly stepped on Vamprina’s wing, pinning her to the ground by it’s fragile membrane while still not hurting her.
“Venox explain yourself.” Zoe demanded.
“Is it so wrong to defend my life from an assassin?” Venox asked.
“I’m fulfilling a contract. Nothing personal.” She said coldly. “I don’t like leaving jobs unfinished.”
“The contractor is dead!” Venox said. “He wanted me dead because of what I am, what WE are!”
“I know, I killed him myself.” Vamprina replied. “I was still offered a contract, and I have a reputation to uphold.”
“Vamprina.” Zoe interrupted. “If you try to kill Venox I will kill you myself.”
“You can try.” Vamprina said angered. She was her friend! She was treating her wounds no less than ten minutes ago and now she was defending the spying scum?
Vamprina flapped her other wing, spinning herself on the floor and throwing Zoe off balance. She jumped to her feet and closed her wings, causing a burst of wind and launching Zoe into Venox who had just managed to stand up from behind the marble counter.
Vamprina screeched and flew into the air, propelling herself at Zoe and Venox. Zoe shoved Venox aside and bit her thumb hard, drawing blood. Her other eye began to bleed and turn black. She caught Vamprina by her wing with sickening strength and brought her down to the floor through the wooden table where her now cold ramen noodles were. Noodles and splinters of wood flew everywhere as Vamprina resisted her grotesquely strong grip. Zoe’s other hand grabbed her throat. Vamprina began squirming in an attempt to get out of her grasp that was choking her.
“Enough.” Zoe said as she tightened her grip.
“Zoe...Please…” Vamprina wheezed as she squirmed in Zoe’s grasp, struggling to get air in her lungs.
“Zoe, you’ll kill her!” Zach rushed into the room and tackled her to the ground, pinning her to the floor with his weight.
“What the hells going on here?” Aiba said as he rushed in the room, electricity crackling at his fingertips. Vamprina coughed as she found herself able to breathe again. She jumped to her feet and flew out the door before anyone could say a word to her.
“I would have finished her off if you hadn’t intervened. She’ll be back to try and kill me.” Venox said as he stood up from the floor. He rubbed his arm from where he had landed left the room as well.
“Zoe stop it! Calm down!” Zach said as he wrestled her on the floor, barely able to keep her pinned. “It’s over!” Aiba ran over to assist him. Zoe slowly stopped resisting as her eyes returned to normal.
“Thank god.” Zach said as he got off of her, allowing her to sit up.
“Did I hurt anyone?” Zoe asked as she held her head, trying to stop the blood oozing down her face.
“Not badly, no.” Aiba said. “You’re fine.”
“Good.” Zoe stood up slowly, but quickly collapsed on the floor. “At least I can somewhat control it now…” She said.
“You’re doing great, you’ll have complete control soon, but you need to rest.” Zach said as he carefully lifted her up. He placed her on the couch where she quickly dozed off to sleep.
Clan Tryouts

There are 2 ways you enter this clan:

1. If I invite you to this clan, and you accept, you are automatically a member (unless I say otherwise)

2. If you want to join this clan, but I don't know/didn't invite you, PM me, and I'll send you your objective. It'll be, for example: "Type a 400-word story on how you discovered the clan", or "Find a picture of xxxx"

Lethal
02-28-2014, 09:34 PM
bump because no one had replied to this thread.

now that I'm officially a member of this clan, it's time to kick some asses. we should do weeklies or monthlies once we're full c:

and also one thing, you should replace my wins/losses/ties/forfeits to 2 wins, 2 losses, 1 ties and 0 forfeits c:

Ken_Rou
03-01-2014, 11:14 AM
Oh, my bad

Xate
03-01-2014, 10:07 PM
*ahem
It was a normal day for the Wind Chasers as they chilled in their base, resting after a grand battle with each other. Aiba was sitting on his usual chair, humming a tune he had composed a few months ago when a sound attracted his attention. It came from the entrance. He checked out the source of the noise, only to find a letter underneath the door.

Hello there. You must be Aiba Kannagi of the Wind Chasers, I presume? If you're reading this, then let's get down to business: I challenge you to a clan war. One on one, with two of my members participating. You are free to refuse, but wouldn't it be a shame? Even so, I AM kind enough to allow suggestions, so please send along the following address (http://forums.stickpage.com/member.php?174200-GamerXD8) should you question anything. The deadline will be in one month's time, which is the 2nd of April. Will you accept?

Ken_Rou
03-02-2014, 12:30 AM
(I write in First-person, by the way)
I picked up the letter and flipped it to the front. It was for me.
I opened a letter to see that it was a request to have a clan war against my... ahem, I'm sorry, me and Charlie's clan.
The sender, who goes by the name of Lucario, says that it would be an one-on-one, with 2 participants each.
"Hmm... I'd better check with Charlie"

Lethal
03-02-2014, 12:47 AM
A clan war. I'm so ready.

SaulMurphy
03-02-2014, 12:52 AM
*ahem
It was a normal day for the Wind Chasers as they chilled in their base, resting after a grand battle with each other. Aiba was sitting on his usual chair, humming a tune he had composed a few months ago when a sound attracted his attention. It came from the entrance. He checked out the source of the noise, only to find a letter underneath the door.

Hello there. You must be Aiba Kannagi of the Wind Chasers, I presume? If you're reading this, then let's get down to business: I challenge you to a clan war. One on one, with two of my members participating. You are free to refuse, but wouldn't it be a shame? Even so, I AM kind enough to allow suggestions, so please send along the following address (http://forums.stickpage.com/member.php?174200-GamerXD8) should you question anything. The deadline will be in one month's time, which is the 2nd of April. Will you accept?

It is beginning! It is beginning! The wars! The waaaars! Besides, I wish both teams the best of Luck here. :D

Lethal
03-02-2014, 12:54 AM
It is beginning! It is beginning! The wars! The waaaars! Besides, I wish both teams the best of Luck here. :D

Thanks. The Wind Chasers is going to kick A New-found Journey's ass. just kidding. thanks for the good luck anyways, murphy c:

devi
03-02-2014, 12:54 AM
Prepare your assholes... :D

anyway looking forward to it as well, just need to finish up my battle then I can get to it

If I knew what the god damn deadline was.

Lethal
03-02-2014, 12:55 AM
Prepare your assholes... :D

anyway looking forward to it as well, just need to finish up my battle then I can get to it

You're battling Chamel right?

devi
03-02-2014, 12:57 AM
You're battling Chamel right?

My wRHG character page says otherwise?

Lethal
03-02-2014, 12:59 AM
And why didn't you just said "Yes" instead of saying that I can see it on your wRHG page? It should have saved you more time rather than typing that sentence. lmfao.

devi
03-02-2014, 01:00 AM
And why didn't you just said "Yes" instead of saying that I can see it on your wRHG page? It should have saved you more time rather than typing that sentence. lmfao.

I type fast so it matters not to me mate

Ken_Rou
03-02-2014, 01:01 AM

Thanks Murphy, I'm SUPER excited too!

And to the members of N-FJ (acronyms lol), I wish you the best of luck.

Lethal
03-02-2014, 01:02 AM
I type fast so it matters not to me mate

Aaaand. I lost.

anyways, Ken_Rou. You ever tried writing in "third-person" perspective?

Ken_Rou
03-02-2014, 01:10 AM
Aaaand. I lost.

anyways, Ken_Rou. You ever tried writing in "third-person" perspective?

I have, and I'm not good at it. I found out that I can express my tone better with FP.

Lethal
03-02-2014, 01:12 AM
I have, and I'm not good at it. I found out that I can express my tone better with FP.

We're the opposite >.> I suck at doing FP and better at doing TP

and, for the clan war. who am i going to face off?

SaulMurphy
03-02-2014, 06:00 AM
We're the opposite >.> I suck at doing FP and better at doing TP

and, for the clan war. who am i going to face off?

For a clanwar, it would be easier to be in 3rd person than first. If it is a whole battle in one, then having an overview is better than having one person narrate. However, if you do decide to write individual battles between all clan mates vs others, then it will be fine to write in your respective styles. Then, you just post both battles and maybe a conclusion that you both agree on.

Ken_Rou
03-02-2014, 03:13 PM
For a clanwar, it would be easier to be in 3rd person than first. If it is a whole battle in one, then having an overview is better than having one person narrate. However, if you do decide to write individual battles between all clan mates vs others, then it will be fine to write in your respective styles. Then, you just post both battles and maybe a conclusion that you both agree on.

I guess you're right. It's worth a shot.

Lethal
03-03-2014, 08:01 PM
I guess you're right. It's worth a shot.

Try it, and post it at Original Literature. I want to see how you write using TP c::

Ken_Rou
03-04-2014, 08:58 AM
I officially welcome XDHunterNest to the clan!!

Lethal
03-04-2014, 08:33 PM
Welcome, XDHunterNest, to The Wind Chasers! And, Ken_Rou, I'm about to battle someone in wRHG (he's name Reconcile by the way.) c:

XDHunterNest
03-05-2014, 02:13 AM
Thank you, guys. I hope to contribute much. I'm going to battle with iarentevil. Zackeroar vs Nhaleet.

Lethal
03-05-2014, 02:28 AM
Thank you, guys. I hope to contribute much. I'm going to battle with iarentevil. Zackeroar vs Nhaleet.

Good luck, XDHunterNest, on your battle against iarentevil.

XDHunterNest
03-05-2014, 02:40 AM
Thanks. You too.

Cruel
03-05-2014, 11:47 AM
I am considering joining this clan. But one question: How active are you guys?

Ken_Rou
03-05-2014, 12:50 PM
I am considering joining this clan. But one question: How active are you guys?

Sweet! I was thinking of recruiting you too!!

We're pretty active, at the moment at least. I think Lethal and I are mostly here every day. For me, I can't down my phone sometimes because I have the urge to check this site every 30 minutes. It's kind of a bad habit.

Cruel
03-05-2014, 05:06 PM
Ill have my tryout posted by tonight.

Edit: Finished! Let me know what you think.

The wind blew peacefully, but there was a dark touch in the sky from the black clouds looming over head. Aiba took a deep breath as a chill ran down his spine.

Something was off. The peaceful grassy hills had an ominous feel to them that Aiba couldn't quite describe. The trees swayed lightly in the breeze. Everything seemed normal, yet, it wasn't.

"Whats wrong Aiba." asked Charlie as he walked up behind him, slightly startling Aiba.

"What? Nothing. Its just..." He was interupted by the sudden scream of a girl in the distance. Aiba's sense for danger was rarely wrong. Without thinking, electricity pulsed around him and he bolted toward where the sound came from with incredible speed.

"Aiba wait!" Charlie yelled, sprinting in a feeble attempt to catch up to him. Aiba stopped with such force that the grass tore up and spewed a cloud of dust. "You can't just charge in there like an idiot, lets see what's going on first." Aiba let out a sigh, and the raw power that surrounded him died down as he calmed himself.

"You're right, lets go." He replied. They trudged their way up the hill and saw at least 20 men armed with swords in a circular formation. They all surrounded an unarmed woman with at least three unconscious men at her feet. Another one of the twenty charged at her with his sword raised high before she expertly dodged the swing.

She grabbed his wrists and twisted them, forcing his hand to drop the sword. She kicked his leg and slammed his head into the ground, knocking him unconscious instantly.

"You dumb bitch!" Yelled one of the men. "You cant take us all down!" Four men sheathed their swords and rushed her all at once with their fists. She blocked two of their punches before one of them landed a kick to her stomach. She bent over and fell to one knee before another man socked her across the cheek. She spun out and collapsed to the ground from the impact. Another man kicked her in the ribs while she was down.

Aiba was mad at this point. The electricity crackled at his finger tips at seeing her get taken down. He hated seeing an innocent person get hurt.

"Wait Aiba." Said Charlie, feeling his frustration. "Going in now would be reckless. We don't know what we're dealing with yet."

"We could take them..." Replied Aiba, resisting the urge to charge into the fray.

"Probably, but its best to be safe." Charlie said. Charlie surveyed the situation with his tactical mind. The woman was clearly trained in multiple forms of martial arts. There were now 19 armed men surrounding her. They appeared to want her alive, otherwise they would have easily killed her already. One of the men was mounted on a horse and appeared to be the leader. He wore a dark green cloak with a black cross on the back, and a large, strangely forged sword hung by his side.

The girl slowly rose to one knee before two of the men grabbed her arms and stood her up forcefully. The man on the horse slowly dismounted and took his time walking over to the restrained woman. She looked no older than Aiba was. Blood trickled down from her lip where she had been hit as the leader grabbed her black hair and forced it up to meet his eyes.

"She will do" He said unconcerned. "When we get back we can sell her for a good price. She has pretty hair. Men like that." He looked at the men she had knocked unconscious. "Oh, and kill them for their incompetence. I have no room for men who get beaten by a woman."

"What do you want from me...." The girl asked quietly. "Why do you do this..."

The leader mounted his horse and looked back at her. "For a profit my dear. Nothing personal."

The girl's head dropped, only supported by the men holding her arms. A small laugh erupted from her thin figure.

"Is something funny dear?" The man on the horse said. His horse trotted over by her as he back handed her with such force that Aiba could hear it from the top of the hill. "There's something to laugh at."

She suddenly erupted in laughter. It got more and more maniacal each time she breathed to laugh again. Her left eye suddenly began to bleed profusely and glazed over until it was completely black.

"I will slaughter you all." She said in an evil tone. She screamed and raw power erupted from her body. The men grabbing her arms tightened their grip in an attempt to restrain her, but she clapped her arms together as to smash their skulls into each other. Her head and arms dropped loosely as she changed her stance. Suddenly, black wings erupted from her back dripping with blood. She lifted her head and screamed a high pitched, blood curdling cry as claws appeared where her fingers where. Both her eyes were completely black now. The transformation was complete.

The men surrounding her held their ears to protect them from her yell. The leaders horse cried and bucked, knocking him off as it bolted into the distance. The leader scurried on the ground, reaching for his sword.

"You think that puny weapon will protect your despicable existence? I will erase you from this earth." She said in an evil toned voice that resembled her own.

Aiba and Charlie watched from their spot on the hill in horror as a red beam shot from the demons eyes. It cut the leader in half from the tip of his head down the middle. She screamed again, louder than the first time as black clouds circled over her. She spread her wings, spraying the blood off of them in one flap. Aiba and Charlie watched in horror as she began tearing the men limb from limb with her incredible acquired strength. Those that tried to run were flown down by their winged pursuer before meeting a similar fate.

"I've seen enough!" Yelled Aiba. Electricity crackled around him as he sprinted to save the lives of the surviving slave traders that had attacked the girl. His katana formed in his hand as he slid in front of one of the cowering men. The creatures clawed fist collided with his sword and the clash of the two immense powers shook the ground. The man Aiba had saved scurried to his feet and began running for his life.

"Stop this! Whoever you are, you won! Its over! They dont need to die!" He yelled into her black eyes. She put more force into her arm, digging Aiba's feet into the dirt as he fought to hold off her incredible strength.

"Get out of my way human!" She said in her demonic voice. Her eyes began to bleed as she spoke. Was that supposed to happen? Aiba had an idea to stop this thing without hurting her.

"I said STOP!" Aiba yelled, he sent of shock of lightning through his sword into the creatures arm. She pulled her hand back, startled by the shock. Before she had time to react, Aiba spun around her and covered her eyes from behind her back. She screamed at the loss of vision and attempted to fly to get Aiba off of her, but Aiba could feel her losing her inhuman strength the longer her eyes were closed. She fell to her knees as her screams died down. Aiba kneeled with her, keeping his hand over her eyes as he gently laid her down. Her black wings began turning to dust as the blood from her eyes ran over Aiba's hand.

"You dumbass, she could have torn you apart!" Yelled Charlie as he ran down the hill to assist Aiba. The girl looked more and more human as the effect of her rage wore off. Aiba removed his hand and the girls eyes remained closed despite the blood running down her face.

"She needs medical attention, we're taking her back with us." Aiba said as the girl coughed up blood onto Aiba's clothes.

"Are you insane?!" Said Charlie in disbelief. "Did you not just see what she did to those guys? Who's to say she wont try to kill us too!"

"She wont." Replied Aiba. "I highly doubt she'd attack people for no reason. She turned into that thing when she didn't have any other option."

"Aiba, even when she was a human, she took down four armed men like it was nothing. She's dangerous." Charlie sighed. "But if you think its a good idea, lets go before she dies on us" Aiba smiled at his friend. He could always count on charlie. Aiba supported her left shoulder and Charlie supported her right as they began carrying her back to the hideout.

----------------

"The hell did you guys do!" Zack asked as his friends dragged their unconcious companion into the hideout. "Now there's blood all over the floor!"

"I'll clean it up" Replied Aiba. "Quick, get some medicine for her before she loses too much blood." The girl suddenly screamed in their arms and resisted violently.

Aiba and Charlie were startled, letting her go by mistake. She fell to the floor and cried out at the pain in her abdomen.

"Stay away..." She said weakly as she tried to crawl away from them.

"It's ok, we're trying to help you." Said Charlie in an attempt to calm the scared girl. "You keep coughing up blood and we are trying to stop it"

"No, stop, I don't need your drugs." She said as she attempted to stand up, only to stumble and fall over again. She looked around her and tried to figure out where

she was, but was only met with a multitude of tv screens and advanced technology. A security turret swiveled over head and a radar system beeped to her left. There were lights and switches everywhere as well as a comfortable looking lounge area. She was thoroughly confused.

"Who are you people....? And what do you want?" She said weakly, struggling to remember what had happened or how she got there.

Aiba smiled in a proud manner. He had been waiting for somebody to ask that question for a long time.

"We are The Wind Chasers!" He said loudly with a beaming smile. "And at the moment, we want to help you recover. Can you stand?"

"I'm fine." She said. She coughed again and blood dripped from her lips. "The bleeding stops after awhile"

"Get her the medicine anyway Zack." Aiba said.

"But look at the floor! She-"

"Do it please." Aiba replied as he gently helped the girl stand up. "What's your name anyway."

"I'm Zoe..." She said weakly. "I should go, thank you for trying to help, but really I'm fine."

"Where will you go?" Charlie asked from the his seat across the room. "You didn't have any luggage near you when you were in those hills. Thus implying you weren't traveling. Do you live in the area?"

"I don't live anywhere." She said coldly. "I really should go."

"Well you can, but from the looks of it, you have nowhere to go." Aiba said. Zoe silently looked down at the floor and lifted her hands. Wait....that wasn't her blood. Was it? She gasped and fell to her knees from where she stood.

"Whats wrong!" Asked Aiba with concern.

"How many...." She said quietly. with her head down so that her hair covered her face.

"What?" Asked Aiba.

"How many did I kill!?" She screamed. She began sobbing uncontrollably into her hands. A mixture of tears and blood spilled from her hands and stained the floor.

Zack entered the room with the medicine Aiba requested before dropping it in disbelief at what he saw.

"Dude, come on, The floor. You're kidding right?" He said in disappointment.

"Shut up Zack." Charlie said.

Aiba knelt next to Zoe as she continued crying. He gently put a hand on her shoulder in an attempt to comfort her.

"You are welcome to stay here." He said. "We have a few extra rooms we were trying to fill up here anyway."

"Aiba, we shouldn't..." Charlie began to protest.

"Its fine Charlie, Ill make sure she doesnt hurt anybody."

"Wait..." She said from the ground. "You know about my-?"

"Devilish apearance and unsatisfiable blood thirst while in the state? Yes." Replied Aiba, cutting her off. "We can try and help you control it if you like."

"I...I don't want to hurt you..." She said weakly. "Anyone i get close to seems to die..."

"Who do you think stopped you in the first place Zoe?" Charlie said. "If anyone can make sure you dont hurt others, its us."

"So what do you say?" Asked Aiba. "Want to be a part of our little team here?"

She silently looked at the floor. She never had felt accepted by anyone since the death of her parents. It was an odd feeling. She didn't want to hurt anyone ever again. She hated death, but it always seemed to follow her.

"You're sure you can stop me if I, you know, lose it?" She asked uncertainly.

Aiba smiled and wind circled around him as his sword formed in his hand. The power that was at his disposal surprised the team constantly. Electricity crackled fromthe edge of his sword as the equipment in the room slightly malfunctioned due to the electric current he emited.

"Im positive."

Lethal
03-05-2014, 07:40 PM
Cruel, I'm extremely active. haha c:

and oh cool, you're trying out? good luck then! c:

Cruel
03-05-2014, 08:25 PM
I was just wondering so I didn't join something that would die a month later. Hope you guys like my tryout :D

Ken_Rou
03-05-2014, 08:36 PM
I was just wondering so I didn't join something that would die a month later. Hope you guys like my tryout :D

I love it Cruel! You've impressed me greatly!! (Sorry if I'm talking in a cocky way)
Well, I officially welcome you to The Wind Chasers. I hope we can take this clan to the top!

Now that we officially have 4 people, what we have to do right now is to concentrate on the clan war. As you all may know, we are against "A New-found Journey". Since this is the first clan war ever (correct me if I'm mistaken), there has not been a lot of rules that we are certain about. Nonetheless, let's try our best to beat these guys!

Lethal
03-05-2014, 08:53 PM
omg, i'm so excited to read your tryout, but i don't have time since i have to go to school for chinese exam (godamnit). i'll be reading your tryout, cruel, later. i just read the first paragraph and it looks so awesome.

and for the clan war, we're sooo gonna kick new-found journey's asses.

Cruel
03-05-2014, 11:06 PM
I love it Cruel! You've impressed me greatly!! (Sorry if I'm talking in a cocky way)
Well, I officially welcome you to The Wind Chasers. I hope we can take this clan to the top!

Now that we officially have 4 people, what we have to do right now is to concentrate on the clan war. As you all may know, we are against "A New-found Journey". Since this is the first clan war ever (correct me if I'm mistaken), there has not been a lot of rules that we are certain about. Nonetheless, let's try our best to beat these guys!

Haha thank you very much :) Glad to be a part of the team. I may actually continue my tryout out of boredom, but we'll see. Let me know what to do for the clan war when it comes out and I'd be happy to contribute.

XDHunterNest
03-06-2014, 01:20 AM
Hey, Cruel. Welcome to the clan!

Lethal
03-06-2014, 01:29 AM
cruel, i just read your tryout and it was sweet. too bad i didn't see my character in an awesome action (i thought aiba and charlie was going to team up to battle zoe xD). i didn't find mistakes that much, but i just noticed that you forgot to put apostrophes on some words (like, you put "im" instead of "i'm", "dont" instead of "don't", "cant" instead of "can't"). well yeah, nice tryout and i hope you expand it with my character in action xD.

congrats on being accepted in the clan! c:

Cruel
03-06-2014, 05:00 AM
cruel, i just read your tryout and it was sweet. too bad i didn't see my character in an awesome action (i thought aiba and charlie was going to team up to battle zoe xD). i didn't find mistakes that much, but i just noticed that you forgot to put apostrophes on some words (like, you put "im" instead of "i'm", "dont" instead of "don't", "cant" instead of "can't"). well yeah, nice tryout and i hope you expand it with my character in action xD.

congrats on being accepted in the clan! c:

Oh im aware of the spelling errors. There are also breaks in paragraphs that i didnt want that occured when i copied and pasted it. I tried to fix the ones i saw but got tired and didnt do it thoroughly. Future works should be better proof read.

XDHunterNest
03-06-2014, 05:01 AM
Do we have any way to communicate with each other? Like other than this thread? A chatroom of some sort? Where we can discuss clan-related stuff?

Ken_Rou
03-06-2014, 05:25 AM
Wanna make a group?

Lethal
03-06-2014, 06:17 AM
I'll make a chatroom if I have time for this clan so we can all hang out there and talk like crazy.

devi
03-06-2014, 06:19 AM
I'll make a chatroom if I have time for this clan so we can all hang out there and talk like crazy.

And then I'll hack it, learn all about this clans secrets, plans and weaknesses and destroy it with ease

jkjkjk I won't do that... yet
anyway I was going to assume this clan was going to die so I guess a congrats is in order for this clan surviving

Lethal
03-06-2014, 06:23 AM
And then I'll hack it, learn all about this clans secrets, plans and weaknesses and destroy it with ease

anyway I was going to assume this clan was going to die so I guess a congrats is in order for this clan surviving
fuck no, this clan is going to be alive for a long time (haha, not sure though.). and I hope i'll be battling you in the clan war, because you suck at writing (extreme sarcasm)

ken_rou, gamerxd has decided the clan war:

GamerXD8 vs Lethal2.
Rawrz vs XDHunterNest.
devi vs Ken-Rou.
DelorMaximus vs Cruel.

Cruel
03-06-2014, 11:55 AM
Or we could just go on IRC like the rest of the people on this site. Just saying. And so for the war, I just have to write my character fighting the designated member of their clan?

Ken_Rou
03-06-2014, 02:18 PM
Yup. And the lineup is what Lethal said. But Gamer said that we could switch opponents, so tell me if you want to.

By the way, when you're going to post your battle, inform either GamerXD or me, since we are going to post each battle separately. Don't forget to post it on "Battles" with the headline "wRHG Clan War (1~4): (insert name) vs (insert name)"

Cruel
03-06-2014, 04:08 PM
So I uh...(cough) already started :3

Lethal
03-06-2014, 04:51 PM
@Ken_Rou Okay c:

@Cruel: good luck mate.

Cruel
03-06-2014, 05:08 PM
@Ken_Rou Okay c:

@Cruel: good luck mate.

Thanks, I like it so far so we'll see how it turns out. The character im facing is complicated as balls, but is extremely interesting for mine to fight. Lots of possibilities.

Ken_Rou
03-06-2014, 05:12 PM
So I uh...(cough) already started :3

Holy sh*t that was fast

Lethal
03-06-2014, 05:52 PM
Ken, you should put up the clan war lineup at the frontpage for everyone to see c:

Cruel
03-06-2014, 06:43 PM
Is there a deadline to it? Or like a specific date that it has to be posted by? It will take me a while to proofread and finalize, so i can probably have it done in a few days.

Lethal
03-06-2014, 06:58 PM
I'm going to ask GamerXD about the deadline.

Ken_Rou
03-06-2014, 08:41 PM
I'll get to that. Where's the front page exactly?

Xate
03-06-2014, 10:01 PM
The deadline is April 15th. But try to make it to 30th March. Don't want everyone to wait for 1-2 people. (*looks at self*)

Lethal
03-07-2014, 01:34 AM
Ken, the front page means the first post (the thread).

XDHunterNest
03-07-2014, 02:14 AM

Then it'll be like the Lost Wanderers's old chatzy. Hah. :P

Xate
03-07-2014, 04:46 AM
Then it'll be like the Lost Wanderers's old chatzy. Hah. :P
I'm still at the chatzy, waiting...for our remmants, including you.

XDHunterNest
03-07-2014, 04:48 AM
I'm still at the chatzy, waiting...for our remmants, including you.
I'm here at Chatzy. Had a little network error.

Xate
03-07-2014, 04:56 AM
Looks like Hunter wants to battle devi instead, which results in Hunter vs devi and Rawrz vs Ken-Rou. Would you like to change, for your member's sake?

XDHunterNest
03-07-2014, 05:03 AM
It's okay if the change is declined. It's just that let's say I've got a score to settle with devi. :)

Lethal
03-07-2014, 05:37 AM
Okay guys, just a warning. Sorry if it is harsh but...

please, if my clan war part turns out to be so long, don't be so fucking lazy to read it. some of the people here in wrhg is so fucking lazy to read very long stories, so if it does turned out to be so long; then just read and have fun.

but if my part turned out to be a bit short, then just read it and enjoy it.

devi
03-07-2014, 05:39 AM
It's okay if the change is declined. It's just that let's say I've got a score to settle with devi. :)

lmao
Really? *flashback* Oh yeah that, I was meant to fight you :p

Ken_Rou
03-07-2014, 05:57 AM
So according to SaulMurphy, it has to be some kind of collab. Sorry for the people who already started writing, but we need to think of a setting.

Xate
03-07-2014, 05:58 AM
So according to SaulMurphy, it has to be some kind of collab. Sorry for the people who already started writing, but we need to think of a setting.
I do not think so. We CAN put it as 4 separate battles.

Ken_Rou
03-07-2014, 06:00 AM
I do not think so. We CAN put it as 4 separate battles.

Alright, as long as we're agreed to it.

devi
03-07-2014, 06:01 AM
Alright, as long as we're agreed to it.

It would be preferable and recommended. Besides, let me fight XDhunternest, I got a personal score with him c:

Lethal
03-07-2014, 06:05 AM
lmao. my clan war part's going to take place in louisville, kentucky lmao (i was planning for the battle to take place in los angeles california anyways). and i agree, i think we should put a specific place where the battle will apear >.>

Xate
03-07-2014, 06:05 AM
lmao. my clan war part's going to take place in louisville, kentucky lmao (i was planning for the battle to take place in los angeles california anyways). and i agree, i think we should put a specific place where the battle will apear >.>
Your choice. But we're going for a different route.

Ken_Rou
03-07-2014, 06:08 AM

It would be preferable and recommended. Besides, let me fight XDhunternest, I got a personal score with him c:
Alright, fine. I've already started writing my battle against you, but I'll scrap that. Hunter will take on devi.

devi
03-07-2014, 06:10 AM
Alright, fine. I've already started writing my battle against you, but I'll scrap that. Hunter will take on devi.

I apologize for that. But I owe Hunter a battle after canceling our match two times. And now... it shall be decided. Will it be the corrupted paladin or the spartan that shall win?

*Cue dramatic music* anyway I wish us all luck and creativity for us in this c:

Cruel
03-07-2014, 02:57 PM
I already started my battle against maximus in a random environment, should I continue it? Or should I wait for these insignificant details as to where it should take place be settled and start over?

Ken_Rou
03-07-2014, 03:12 PM
I already started my battle against maximus in a random environment, should I continue it? Or should I wait for these insignificant details as to where it should take place be settled and start over?

You can continue with what you're doing. We're doing this war freestyle.

XDHunterNest
03-07-2014, 03:34 PM
Devi! Yes! Thank you, Ken. Can someone please inform Rawrz?

Ken_Rou
03-07-2014, 04:25 PM
Devi! Yes! Thank you, Ken. Can someone please inform Rawrz?

You're welcome :) I'll inform RaWrz

XDHunterNest
03-07-2014, 04:43 PM
@Ken, do we have a chatroom thing yet? So we can like share our ideas on the upcoming clan war?

Ken_Rou
03-07-2014, 09:23 PM
@Ken, do we have a chatroom thing yet? So we can like share our ideas on the upcoming clan war?

Somehow I completely forgot to do that.
Apparantly I don't have the privileges to create one.

XDHunterNest
03-07-2014, 10:46 PM
I'll do it. In chatzy.com :3. I'll send y'all the link and password.

Cruel
03-08-2014, 01:28 AM
Sweet, because I was going to finish it regardless. :3

Lethal
03-08-2014, 01:40 AM
anybody using chatzy? currently online in the chatroom c:

XDHunterNest
03-08-2014, 01:58 AM
Chatzy, anyone? :)

Lethal
03-08-2014, 05:56 AM
[quote=acutelatios]Honestly dearies, I think being that we're much different to our animating counterpart we should approach this a different way, but before that, question first why you want a war in the first place. If you're thinking it's fun or it's cool or you want to do it first, then think again. To encourage activity in the clan? That's good and all but that's not what clan wars should just be about. I don't know why, but the thought of clan wars being exactly like battles just makes me feel bad. I just feel that it should be something much more than a simple skirmish between two groups of writers. Something much more grand than that.

Think about what a clan is, what it's about. It's not just special VIP groups where certain writers can be a part of is it? It's a place where it would help you become a better writer and possibly help you bring some flavour to your gladiator and their storyline, pushing their stories to make them into interesting characters and develop them more.

I sort of want clan wars not just be a simple battle where you gain just some experience in writing, but to be an event where everyone would be involved in creating a huge and amazing story together. A collaboration together as two clans not individual ones. I mean just think about what you could do together! There's just honestly so much things you could do as a huge group that affects every single one of your gladiators. You guys could create a huge arc where everyone is part of, just like how comic books has crossovers between two or more heroes handling a problem that they can't do by themselves, or how their enemies are causing problems in another's turf and they team up to taking them down. It doesn't have to be about gladiators fighting one another on a larger scale. Make it interesting! Spice it up with some sort of plot that somehow involves everyone!

There's just honestly so much potential being wasted if people don't think out of the realms of duels. Think of the alliances you could forge with one another, or the rivals you all could become, the relationships that could happen, and have an awesome story to show why! I'm getting excited just thinking about ideas of clan war plots that could happen, but a little disappointed to see people not thinking clan wars as something more than just a war, but something more unique and amazing.

That's my thought about it though, whether you guys think about what I typed it's up to you all. I'm more than willing to keep the scores for the clan wars if you all decide to keep going with what you had though. However only after you all manage to accomplish it.

That's all~
o w o

someone read that, i'm so going to agree on that. it's pretty much just her opinion about clan things, etc.

XDHunterNest
03-08-2014, 04:07 PM
Anyone online?

Cruel
03-09-2014, 05:50 PM
So I got the pm, and I am thoroughly confused as to what the hell I'm doing for the clan war. Do we take turns and continue a story so it all makes sense? Or are we having random separate scenarios that all end up in the same place.

Ken_Rou
03-09-2014, 07:25 PM
So I got the pm, and I am thoroughly confused as to what the hell I'm doing for the clan war. Do we take turns and continue a story so it all makes sense? Or are we having random separate scenarios that all end up in the same place.

I second that. It's so damn confusing right now...

Lethal
03-09-2014, 08:22 PM
You guys mean this one?

Damn, that one 's'. Rephrase:

Ex: Lucario and Charlie are kidnapped. GamerXD8 and Lethal5 will write a story showing their wRHG rescuing the other (Lucario will rescue Charlie, Charlie will rescue Lucario). Then, it'll be a poll. Whoever has more votes will have their story be canon.

There.

And for your questions, it's like: everyone got kidnapped and taken prisoner in different places. Canonically, one from each match-up pair (like GamerXD8 and Lethal5) will rescue the other. What happens later is for you to decide, though the normal ending would be returning to the Lounge to wait for the others.

And Lethal, PM my rephrasing to others. I fucked up!

I think I get it, he means that once (just an example) two guys are kidnapped (just like in the rephrase: Charlie and Lucario) and is brought to a huge room and they're both prisoned in different rooms, they need to rescue each other until they meet up (like Charlie is in room 1 and Lucario is in room 2, Charlie needs to find his way to meet and save Lucario, and Lucario needs to find his way to meet and save Charlie.), now read this:

And for your questions, it's like: everyone got kidnapped and taken prisoner in different places. Canonically, one from each match-up pair (like GamerXD8 and Lethal5) will rescue the other. What happens later is for you to decide, though the normal ending would be returning to the Lounge to wait for the others.

You remember the clan war lineups right? Me vs GamerXD8? Cruel against DelorMaximus? Here, just like what I said earlier, the pairs will be kidnapped (imagine: all of us are kidnapped) then they are brought into different buildings of different rooms (XDHunterNest and RaWrz in building #1, me and GamerXD8 in building #2. not sure though >.>), there they need to rescue each other and in the ending, they all have to meet in the arena (I don't fucking know LOL).

And for this one:

Now then, here's the juicy part that I'm still working on: I want our work to be all inter-connected. How? Through your story, of course. I'll write out a general plot, then you guys will publicly write the part intended to foreshadow it or I'll give you a set of clues/story fragment for you to include in your story. Why all this? So that the reader will enjoy it, and to show the collaboration inside a war from both sides. Now that's awesome! Do you agree with this? PM me, and in the meantime, I'll get down busy with the plot and send it to you.

I think (not sure) he means that he'll PM us a general plot to each of us participating in the clan war and we all have to continue it (what the fuck does foreshadow means? haha. i just googled it and they all kept saying about this "the fun part" or whatevs). And here I asked GamerXD8 my last question via PM on when he will send us the general plot:

OH AND ONE LAST FUCKING QUESTION (i'm so annoying, ain't i? lol).

shall i start writing my part? or should i wait for that "general plot i'm going to PM to you" and after you send it to me, i can now freely start?

And here is his answer to my question:

...Your choice. Expect the plot in 2 week's time, with ALL 8 writers joining in to form the plot. Then, I'll break it into 8 different pieces for you to include in.

Xate
03-10-2014, 04:34 AM
Sorry for all the trouble. I'll make sure to deliver my part well, though I'd also like all of you to help. Because it wouldn't be a part collab, part war, would it?

EDIT: Also, I'd like to ask your opinions on my idea? Because it is open for changes, and it may be scrapped should it inconveniences you all.

Ken_Rou
03-10-2014, 09:06 AM
Sorry for all the trouble. I'll make sure to deliver my part well, though I'd also like all of you to help. Because it wouldn't be a part collab, part war, would it?

EDIT: Also, I'd like to ask your opinions on my idea? Because it is open for changes, and it may be scrapped should it inconveniences you all.
To be honest, I'm starting to think that your idea would be insufficient to what we have right now. It's just way too complicated, and I still haven't gotten anything back from RaWrz. Also, there are people already working on what we have before; I was almost halfway done before I got your message. Let's just keep it as what we were doing before.

Xate
03-10-2014, 10:15 AM
Right. Guess this idea will be in the back burner then. And what do you mean by complicated? Just write a story of your character kidnapped, escape and rescue your opponent. As for the other plot, it can be scrapped if deemed unnecessary

Ken_Rou
03-10-2014, 10:29 AM
Right. Guess this idea will be in the back burner then. And what do you mean by complicated? Just write a story of your character kidnapped, escape and rescue your opponent. As for the other plot, it can be scrapped if deemed unnecessary

No, it's just that trying to connect everything would take a sh*t load of planning, and some of us don't have time for that.

Cruel
03-10-2014, 06:55 PM

That's all I needed to know.

Ken_Rou
03-10-2014, 08:08 PM
I vote on staying with separate entries. I don't want to re-scrap my work.

Cruel
03-10-2014, 11:12 PM
I vote on staying with separate entries. I don't want to re-scrap my work.

I don't care either way, I'll just finish what I started and call it an unofficial battle. Then I'll work on XD's idea just cus im a baws ass mufuka like that.

XDHunterNest
03-11-2014, 02:55 AM
Holy crap. Tons of confusion. So, we're going for the separate battles thing? DARN IT! The moment I stopped procrastinating and worked on the kidnap story thing, we scrap it. Fudge. Well, I'll go with whatever the majority wants. DEMOCRACY!

Lethal
03-11-2014, 03:24 AM
I started writing my story since the clan war has started and has over 3000+ words on it (as far as I remember), now GamerXD8 PM'ed me that everyone's going to restart the story because he thought of a new idea (kidnapping the wRHG then rescuing them), which I was very angry at it because I have to rewrite the story that I'm halfway done (I deleted the notepad where I was writing my part on the battle which has 3000+ words because we all have restarted). Then you guys are going to say that it's going to be scrapped (not sure what scrapped means) and we're now reverting back to the old seperate wRHG battle but I remembered that I already deleted the notepad I've been writing since the clan war started. You guys don't know how mad I am.

no i'm just kidding lol. so we all are now going to ignore that "kidnap wRHG" thing and now we're going to that old seperate wRHG battle parts? or am I just crazy here?

Xate
03-11-2014, 04:34 AM
My members agreed to the ideas, and also Cruel. And that the whole "connected plot" idea is pretty simple in that you only need to include a certain detail in your styory, not a "you write this part of the story, I write that part" idea.

XDHunterNest
03-11-2014, 06:00 AM
So......KIDNAP OR BATTLE? WTF?

Ken_Rou
03-11-2014, 06:30 AM
Is there a certain order to it though?

Xate
03-11-2014, 06:34 AM
Nope. They are merely plot POINTS! So you can include it whenever you want in your story.

Lethal
03-11-2014, 06:48 AM
so we're still in that "kidnap" thing. i think i'm high or something. and XDHunterNest, according to them (the clan members), I think it's still the kidnap thing.

Xate
03-11-2014, 06:57 AM
Yep. You guys are high. I even gave a link so you guys can GODDAMN ASK ME! -_-

Lethal
03-11-2014, 07:22 AM
but i didn't noticed that I can type in that Google Drive thing since you're the one who created it. I just checked it and now figured it out how to use it, sorry though.

edit: gamer, i asked something in the google drive.

Cruel
03-11-2014, 03:50 PM
Jesus Christ ladies make up your minds. You know what, fuck it, I'm doing both ideas.

Xate
03-11-2014, 11:01 PM
Jesus Christ ladies make up your minds. You know what, fuck it, I'm doing both ideas.
The third option is usually the best out of two.
EDIT: An for the record, only Ken-Rou is against the idea.

Cruel
03-11-2014, 11:18 PM
The third option is usually the best out of two.
EDIT: An for the record, only Ken-Rou is against the idea.

Wait....what?

And it doesn't concern me who is against it or not, I don't know what to do. Damn, let me attempt to simplify this.

Option 1: Write your character fighting the others, get voted on, see who wins.

Option 2: Write a mini collaboration of all our characters rescuing the others and meeting up to a location.

Option 3: Sit here in confusion and do nothing.

Make up your minds people.

Xate
03-11-2014, 11:31 PM
Option 2, obviously.

Cruel
03-12-2014, 11:01 AM
So I received the Google doc link you pm'd me, and I'm pretty sure I added a crucial detail that you should all be informed of.

Xate
03-12-2014, 11:05 AM
I already sent the damn link the first time. Guess you guys didn't see it.

Cruel
03-12-2014, 01:41 PM
I finished the original fight I was making and am posting it in the original literature as an unofficial battle. I will begin the kidnapping story today and should be finished within the week.

XDHunterNest
03-13-2014, 02:36 AM
ARRAY'S GONE! FINALLY I CAN POST SOMETHING HERE! Anyways, guys, can we add to the story? Like I had an idea and I wanted to add it to my story. Is that okay?

Xate
03-13-2014, 04:56 AM
Man, guess I'll have to make sure to finish the entire plot and split it up. And what does that mean? To the doc.

Ken_Rou
03-13-2014, 05:41 AM
Oh mah gawd I can type now

Lethal
03-13-2014, 05:50 AM
alright, i hate to say this but the computer i always use is now fucked up (broken). i might not be able to write my wrhg stuffs including my wrhg clan war part so theres a chance i might back out (quit) on the clan war or a chance i might still be able to write as soon as my computer is fixed. sorry to say this.

i'm currently using my android to type this.

Ken_Rou
03-13-2014, 06:14 AM
alright, i hate to say this but the computer i always use is now fucked up (broken). i might not be able to write my wrhg stuffs including my wrhg clan war part so theres a chance i might back out (quit) on the clan war or a chance i might still be able to write as soon as my computer is fixed. sorry to say this.

Don't you have a "notepad" on your android? I always write my stories on my notepad on my iPhone.

Lethal
03-13-2014, 06:22 AM
Don't you have a "notepad" on your android? I always write my stories on my notepad on my iPhone.

my android is fake (the package box has a lot of wrong spellings, grammars, et cetera). sometimes the phone would just reformat (factory reset) by itself for no reason which will delete all files, i think it reformats like once-twice a week so it's useless to type a story you're almost done and then the phone just factory resets by itself.

Xate
03-13-2014, 07:09 AM
Well, you can still type in small parts in the doc. Just to save it.

Ken_Rou
03-13-2014, 07:09 AM
my android is fake (the package box has a lot of wrong spellings, grammars, et cetera). sometimes the phone would just reformat (factory reset) by itself for no reason which will delete all files, i think it reformats like once-twice a week so it's useless to type a story you're almost done and then the phone just factory resets by itself.

Man, that sucks

Lethal
03-13-2014, 07:24 AM
Well, you can still type in small parts in the doc. Just to save it.

What do you mean?

Man, that sucks

I know right?

Xate
03-13-2014, 07:26 AM
What do you mean?
1. You can edit the document.
2. It's online, so no fear of factory reset.

Get it?

Lethal
03-13-2014, 07:38 AM
1. You can edit the document.
2. It's online, so no fear of factory reset.

Get it?

I'll try.

Ken_Rou
03-14-2014, 09:16 AM
Anybody done with their entry yet?

Xate
03-14-2014, 11:14 AM
Guys. New update. Also, I am beginning to split it up now.

XDHunterNest
03-14-2014, 08:32 PM
When are we going to have weeklies, Ken? Just a question.

Lethal
03-14-2014, 08:55 PM
gamer, about the doc. it doesn't work even if i have wifi on, it just says (i use uc broswer mini and opera mini) that it can't connect to google docs. and by the way, i'll get my netbook fixed tomorrow so... can we extend the due date (+5 days?) lol.

Ken_Rou
03-14-2014, 09:14 PM
When the clan war is done, I'll think of something. Let's focus on the war for right now.

XDHunterNest
03-14-2014, 11:11 PM
Aye. Chatzy?

Xate
03-15-2014, 12:05 AM
Guys. The due date is April 15th. There's plenty of time. Though 1st of April will be better for certain individuals.

Lethal
03-15-2014, 05:57 AM
Oh yeah guys, I just begged my dad like hell to fix my computer by going to a nearby place that I don't even know what it's called but he told me that it's a place where people can fix things like "computers" or "TV" whatever. Now I can use this lovely netbook again <3. Time to start on my story, and anyways guys I can't view the Google Docs on both android and here in netbook. It just kept showing that the browser can't connect to the webpage or whatever so that means, if I can't view the docs then: I can't see the plot and everything. lol.

Ken_Rou
03-15-2014, 06:32 AM
I'm glad for you man :) Ask Gamer to PM the plot or something.

Lethal
03-15-2014, 07:08 AM
Alrighty then!

Cruel
03-16-2014, 09:18 AM

Just write (type) on your phone. I wrote a whole series in the note section on my phone (iphone). Its actually somewhere in the original writing section.

Ken_Rou
03-16-2014, 08:17 PM
I had a really nice birthday today :)

Lethal
03-16-2014, 11:34 PM
I had a really nice birthday today :)

waitwhatthefuk, is your birthday? dude, happy birthday (or belated haha). If only i have a gift for you, lol xD

XDHunterNest
03-17-2014, 10:07 PM
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! HOPE YOU GOT SOME GIFTS AND STUFF. ANYWAYS, HERE'S MEH GIFT.

Happy Birthday :3

Ken_Rou
03-17-2014, 11:07 PM
D'aww, you guys are too kind.

Lethal
03-17-2014, 11:32 PM
guys, just asking for permission: can i fuck your characters up? like make them wear a bra or panty in a funny scene (this one goes for zoe, don't worry cruel, is just an example) or make them act extremely queer (goes for everyone). i'm aiming for a hilarious story so i can give people some small grins or laugh. but of course, my story will still have the "kidnapping" plot and some drama or whatever.

thanks. you can say "no" or "yes", once again, thanks.

XDHunterNest
03-17-2014, 11:54 PM
YES! YES! YES! PLEASE DO! But Zackeroar needs to be tricked into it :P

Lethal
03-18-2014, 12:10 AM
now that XDHunterNest has already decided whether i should do it, anyone else? just say if you want it or not.

Ken_Rou
03-18-2014, 05:54 AM
Under the same conditions with Zackeroar, I'm fine with it.

Lethal
03-18-2014, 07:27 AM
i'm currently raging about my usb. i have my clan war part (notepad) saved on my "transcent brand" usb and you know what happened? the usb is gone and i can't find it anymore. and on my part, i was halfway done on my part and the usb is suddenly. GOD DAMN IT. just in case you guys don't know, i saved my notepad (clan war part) on my usb so my 9-year-old young brother won't read it. sometimes, while i'm sleeping, he would just turn on my computer and read all my motherfucking stories and would report it to my mom if there's any bad word on my story so I kept it on a usb and hide it somewhere he won't be able to find but i can't seem to find it anymore. fuck my life. i guess have to start over again (i already restarted like 5 times.)

and that's cool, ken. only one guy left: cruel.

Xate
03-18-2014, 08:48 AM
i'm currently raging about my usb. i have my clan war part (notepad) saved on my "transcent brand" usb and you know what happened? the usb is gone and i can't find it anymore. and on my part, i was halfway done on my part and the usb is suddenly. GOD DAMN IT. just in case you guys don't know, i saved my notepad (clan war part) on my usb so my 9-year-old young brother won't read it. sometimes, while i'm sleeping, he would just turn on my computer and read all my motherfucking stories and would report it to my mom if there's any bad word on my story so I kept it on a usb and hide it somewhere he won't be able to find but i can't seem to find it anymore. fuck my life. i guess have to start over again (i already restarted like 5 times.)

and that's cool, ken. only one guy left: cruel.
You CAN write a good story without bad words. Also, can you put a password on your computer? And finally, I empathize with your continuous loss of stories. Let's hope it's not a running gag.

Cruel
03-18-2014, 08:18 PM
guys, just asking for permission: can i fuck your characters up? like make them wear a bra or panty in a funny scene (this one goes for zoe, don't worry cruel, is just an example) or make them act extremely queer (goes for everyone). i'm aiming for a hilarious story so i can give people some small grins or laugh. but of course, my story will still have the "kidnapping" plot and some drama or whatever.

thanks. you can say "no" or "yes", once again, thanks.

Hahahaha.

No.

Lethal
03-18-2014, 09:02 PM
Hahahaha.

No.

Hahahahahahaha.

kay then. c:

Ken_Rou
03-18-2014, 09:54 PM
By the way guys, I've been thinking about drawing a clan "group picture". Now that musical's done, I have a little more time on my hands. And, I could possibly draw a clan flag too. But I'll warn you, I only draw analog, and I SUCK at it.

Lethal
03-19-2014, 07:40 AM
By the way guys, I've been thinking about drawing a clan "group picture". Now that musical's done, I have a little more time on my hands. And, I could possibly draw a clan flag too. But I'll warn you, I only draw analog, and I SUCK at it.

What do you mean by "analog?"

Ken_Rou
03-19-2014, 08:00 AM
What do you mean by "analog?"

Like, on paper.

XDHunterNest
03-20-2014, 03:10 AM
Go for it! :3

Xate
03-21-2014, 11:06 PM
Tell your membvers to visit the document.

Cruel
03-22-2014, 09:45 AM
Tell your membvers to visit the document.

You know you could just....you know, tell us. Being a leader doesn't make him necessarily the supreme overlord. I'm a person too you know....

Ken_Rou
03-22-2014, 09:55 AM
You know you could just....you know, tell us. Being a leader doesn't make him necessarily the supreme overlord. I'm a person too you know....

It IS easier to directly tell us..

Xate
03-22-2014, 10:40 AM
It IS easier to directly tell us..
Which IS what I'm also doing.

Lethal
03-22-2014, 10:44 AM
lol cruel and xate, your avatars.

RaWrz-Cupcakes44
03-22-2014, 05:10 PM
why it no say i'm Wind Chaser anymore?

XDHunterNest
03-22-2014, 05:13 PM
why it no say i'm Wind Chaser anymore?
You're from Xate's clan. The Newfound Journey o.o

RaWrz-Cupcakes44
03-22-2014, 08:37 PM
~facepalm~
lol my mobile took me to this and said the main post was Xate

Lethal
03-27-2014, 05:26 AM
hi guys. just got back from graduation and was third honor. haha. anyways, how's everything, c:.

Ken_Rou
03-27-2014, 06:03 AM
Good, good. I recently got Skyrim and The Stick of Truth. My Spring Break's been good so far. How's your clan war story coming along?

Xate
03-27-2014, 06:22 AM
Spring break already? You guys are lucky.

XDHunterNest
03-27-2014, 06:13 PM
Came from recognition yesterday. 1st honor! WOOT! Ken.........CAN I HAVE SKYRIM? :3

Ken_Rou
03-27-2014, 06:23 PM
Came from recognition yesterday. 1st honor! WOOT! Ken.........CAN I HAVE SKYRIM? :3

Haha maybe. When we become real-world friends, I'll consider it. Once I beat it, that is.

Lethal
03-27-2014, 06:27 PM

wtf. congrats man.

Cruel
03-27-2014, 09:51 PM
Ha school. I remember those days. I got Payday 2 and loving it. Also, Tropico 4 is fun as hell as well. I always wanted to be a dictator.

Hewitt
03-27-2014, 09:53 PM
so when are you going to get back to me and lobo's cnc, cruel. You've been waiting for comments for forever and now youre just abandoning it

Ken_Rou
03-27-2014, 09:53 PM
Ha school. I remember those days. I got Payday 2 and loving it. Also, Tropico 4 is fun as hell as well. I always wanted to be a dictator.

Well, in that case rain blood on your citizens and be Stalin.

Lethal
03-28-2014, 05:39 AM
lmao. i'm having a crazy time right now. i might submit my clan war part like april 20 or 25 lol. why? here's a list of things i need to do:

1) animate for the gamee tribute legion.
2) wrhg battle with reconcile.
3) tryout for rhg clan "volition"
4) wrhg clan war part.
5) practice in animating (flash 8)
6) getting ready for advanced school class starting in april 7 and ends in april 30.

Xate
03-28-2014, 05:52 AM
You guys do realize the deadline's been relocated to 30th just so some of you can...take your time? Though I recommend the 15th (do your best to get there, then start refining). Why? The others are following it. But I extend it for the sake of school (exemplary: me)

XDHunterNest
03-28-2014, 05:09 PM
You guys do realize the deadline's been relocated to 30th just so some of you can...take your time? Though I recommend the 15th (do your best to get there, then start refining). Why? The others are following it. But I extend it for the sake of school (exemplary: me)
MORE TIME FOR PROCRASTINATING! YEEEEY! Haven't even started :3

Xate
03-28-2014, 10:43 PM
MORE TIME FOR PROCRASTINATING! YEEEEY! Haven't even started :3
...Keep procastinate, my friend. Then, your work will be as shabby as your battle. Seriously.

XDHunterNest
03-29-2014, 04:42 PM
...Keep procastinate, my friend. Then, your work will be as shabby as your battle. Seriously.
That's what you think..... :)

Ken_Rou
03-29-2014, 08:27 PM

Ok Xate, I'm going to be a little serious.
If you don't have anything nice to say, and all you do mock other people, then don't comment at all. No one cares about what you have to say.

Xate
03-29-2014, 11:57 PM
Alright. And sorry for my words. So...how many times have I "mocked" you guys? Just asking. Also, I have no mocking purposes, just a friendly reminder, Ken.

Ken_Rou
03-30-2014, 07:04 AM
Alright. And sorry for my words. So...how many times have I "mocked" you guys? Just asking. Also, I have no mocking purposes, just a friendly reminder, Ken.

To an amount that it's noticable. Just be careful from now on.

Xate
03-30-2014, 09:29 AM
To an amount that it's noticable. Just be careful from now on.
Alright then. But remember this, I never mean harm. Unless it's sarcasm. (wait, does that count?)

Ken_Rou
03-30-2014, 11:54 AM
Alright then. But remember this, I never mean harm. Unless it's sarcasm. (wait, does that count?)

Sarcasm is fine. Just don't make it apparently shunning.

XDHunterNest
03-30-2014, 05:26 PM
But my work will be my battle. T_T

Xate
03-31-2014, 04:47 AM
But my work will be my battle. T_T
Burn?

Anyway, I recommend you guys finish it at the 20th. Because I'd ask of all of you a favor later.

Ken_Rou
03-31-2014, 05:55 AM
Burn?

Anyway, I recommend you guys finish it at the 20th. Because I'd ask of all of you a favor later.

I'm just waiting on RaWrz

XDHunterNest
03-31-2014, 06:06 PM
Burn?

A favor! Oooo.

Ken_Rou
04-05-2014, 11:51 AM
A favor! Oooo.

Hey XD, would you be interested in being the sub-leader of the clan?

XDHunterNest
04-05-2014, 05:24 PM
Hey XD, would you be interested in being the sub-leader of the clan?
I thought Lethal was the sub-leader. Lel. Anyways, sure! It would be a great experience for me. :3

Ken_Rou
04-05-2014, 07:09 PM
I thought Lethal was the sub-leader. Lel. Anyways, sure! It would be a great experience for me. :3

Well, he recently hasn't been that active, so I thought it would be appropriate to have you do it.

XDHunterNest
04-05-2014, 09:39 PM
Well, he recently hasn't been that active, so I thought it would be appropriate to have you do it.

Ah. I bet they're focused on making their part of the clan war.

Ken_Rou
04-05-2014, 10:46 PM
Ah. I bet they're focused on making their part of the clan war.

Speaking of which, have you heard from Cruel lately?

XDHunterNest
04-05-2014, 11:00 PM
Speaking of which, have you heard from Cruel lately?

Nope. He used to post on the thread frequently.....

Ken_Rou
04-05-2014, 11:07 PM
Nope. He used to post on the thread frequently.....

IKR? Where the hell did he go...

Cruel
04-06-2014, 10:14 AM
Awe I've been missed. Sorry for the recent inactivity, we're trying to sell my house so the constant showings keep me out of the house and internet pretty often. I'll have the clan war entry done in the next few days.

Ken_Rou
04-06-2014, 12:17 PM
Awe I've been missed. Sorry for the recent inactivity, we're trying to sell my house so the constant showings keep me out of the house and internet pretty often. I'll have the clan war entry done in the next few days.

Awesome. That's good to know

Cruel
04-06-2014, 02:29 PM
Are we even competing and voting or is it just for fun? I don't care either way, but I'm just wondering.

Ken_Rou
04-06-2014, 02:33 PM
Are we even competing and voting or is it just for fun? I don't care either way, but I'm just wondering.

To be honest, I don't even know anymore. Everything's been so confusing. I was about to call quits on it once, since everything is not working. Hell, None of the guys on the other are even done yet.

XDHunterNest
04-06-2014, 04:52 PM
To be honest, I don't even know anymore. Everything's been so confusing. I was about to call quits on it once, since everything is not working. Hell, None of the guys on the other are even done yet.

I'm almost done in the clan war! :3 We've got to focus on the wRHG tournament, too, though.

Ken_Rou
04-06-2014, 05:13 PM
I'm almost done in the clan war! :3 We've got to focus on the wRHG tournament, too, though.

Yeah. Good luck buddy. It'd be hilarious if we have to fight each other in the first round.

Lethal
04-06-2014, 11:53 PM

I heard you. lol.

Guys, im already starting my clan war part.

Ken_Rou
04-07-2014, 10:27 AM
I heard you. lol.

I'm done with mine.

Cruel
04-07-2014, 10:49 PM
I heard you. lol.

Starting? Jesus...

Lethal
04-08-2014, 01:48 AM
Starting? Jesus...

Jesus...

lmao. i'm having a crazy time right now. i might submit my clan war part like april 20 or 25 lol. why? here's a list of things i need to do:

1) animate for the gamee tribute legion.
2) wrhg battle with reconcile.
3) tryout for rhg clan "volition"
4) wrhg clan war part.
5) practice in animating (flash 8)
6) getting ready for advanced school class starting in april 7 and ends in april 30.
7) getting ready for NAT (National Achievement Test)

Ken_Rou
04-09-2014, 05:05 PM
I'm happy to announce that we have another member, Cassandra! I hope your stay will be a pleasant one.

Lethal
04-09-2014, 09:33 PM
another great writer joined, welcome to the clan, cassandra!

XDHunterNest
04-09-2014, 11:43 PM
I'm happy to announce that we have another member, Cassandra! I hope your stay will be a pleasant one.

Cool! Welcome, Cassandra!

Cruel
04-09-2014, 11:43 PM
Cassandra? Never heard of her. Welcome anyway.

Xate
04-10-2014, 10:04 AM
Also, guys, check out a game called No one has to die. It's method of storytelling is my method. Hope this solves some confusion.

Cruel
04-10-2014, 04:03 PM
Seriously, who is Cassandra.

Also, it may be more than a few days for this clan thing. It's longer than I expected it to be. It's due the 30th?

Edit: Cassandra's wRhg is badass. How active is she?

Lethal
04-10-2014, 09:46 PM
Cruel, you can check out her (not sure if Cassandra is a girl or boy, her name kinda looks like a girl's) works in the original literature section, she mostly post her works on that section (she's a bit good, I'm telling you.). And I'm not sure if she's that active.

Ken_Rou
04-10-2014, 10:40 PM
Seriously, who is Cassandra.

Also, it may be more than a few days for this clan thing. It's longer than I expected it to be. It's due the 30th?

Edit: Cassandra's wRhg is badass. How active is she?

She has PM'd me before, and she seems to be pretty busy with school, so she said that she won't be as active as the rest of the crew here. I'm fine with that, and I accepted her in.

Cruel
04-11-2014, 03:31 PM
She has PM'd me before, and she seems to be pretty busy with school, so she said that she won't be as active as the rest of the crew here. I'm fine with that, and I accepted her in.

Well that's interesting. Tell her i said hi.

Cassandra
04-12-2014, 08:50 AM
Well that's interesting. Tell her i said hi.

I sometimes answer posts as my wRHG! Here's a bit below after I read some previous posts about my joining.

Vamprina laughed as she watched the messenger run off.
Apparently she was being praised a little for being herself. This was a nice change.
A human/demon/angel creature called Zoe Thanatos had apparently said "hi" according to the letter, and when the Dark female read it, she grinned widely.

"Hi Zoe." Vamprina whispered into the wind. "I'm looking forward to meeting you...but I think I've already seen you somewhere before."

She frowned and looked at Volt. "Do you think she sounds familiar?"

Volt shrugged and snuggled closer to her side as she sat on the roof of the clan building. The sun was going down, so they were going to be more active till the daytime hours. "Oh well..." Vamprina continued. "She may be one of the clan members...but she was off on business when Aiba introduced me to everyone else."

Night fell, and the two friends vanished.

Vamprina's right. I did look up your wRHG Cruel. Believe it or not, I actually had you in mind as my next combatant after Digkid finished his part of the battle!

Ken_Rou
04-12-2014, 09:10 AM
My god, everyone's on a battling rampage.

Cruel
04-12-2014, 12:42 PM
I sometimes answer posts as my wRHG! Here's a bit below after I read some previous posts about my joining.

Vamprina laughed as she watched the messenger run off.
Apparently she was being praised a little for being herself. This was a nice change.
A human/demon/angel creature called Zoe Thanatos had apparently said "hi" according to the letter, and when the Dark female read it, she grinned widely.

"Hi Zoe." Vamprina whispered into the wind. "I'm looking forward to meeting you...but I think I've already seen you somewhere before."

She frowned and looked at Volt. "Do you think she sounds familiar?"

Volt shrugged and snuggled closer to her side as she sat on the roof of the clan building. The sun was going down, so they were going to be more active till the daytime hours. "Oh well..." Vamprina continued. "She may be one of the clan members...but she was off on business when Aiba introduced me to everyone else."

Night fell, and the two friends vanished.

Vamprina's right. I did look up your wRHG Cruel. Believe it or not, I actually had you in mind as my next combatant after Digkid finished his part of the battle!

Haha that's awesome. I look forward to it.

Edit: Oh shit, I got challenged to a battle and i didn't even notice it. I don't know if I can take Azure though. Time to find out!

Ken_Rou
04-13-2014, 06:47 AM
So XD, if you're not too busy with your tournament stuff, wanna battle?

Cruel
04-13-2014, 03:39 PM
So XD, if you're not too busy with your tournament stuff, wanna battle?

Me?

Ken_Rou
04-13-2014, 04:30 PM
No, XDHunterNest. I would like to if you don't plan on fighting Cassandra or Azure though.

XDHunterNest
04-13-2014, 05:00 PM
No, XDHunterNest. I would like to if you don't plan on fighting Cassandra or Azure though.

Once I finish my entry for the prelims and my clan battle thing, sure! :3

Ken_Rou
04-13-2014, 05:25 PM
Got it. Looking forward to it!

Cruel
04-13-2014, 05:53 PM

Well Azure is busy at the moment and Cassandra is finishing up her current battle, so aside from the clan war I'm available. Whenever you have time hit me up and I'll battle you.

Ken_Rou
04-13-2014, 06:17 PM
All right, I guess I'm battling the both of you. This is so awesome.

Cruel
04-14-2014, 02:41 PM
I'll be available until Cassandra finishes up her fight, so pm me whenever you want to.

Ken_Rou
04-14-2014, 09:42 PM
So guys, since some of us have been wanting to do this for a while, we'll do weeklies or monthlies once the preliminaries for the tourney are over.

Oh, and to Lethal5 and XDHunterNest, could you make a short story of how you joined this clan? I want to renew the clan story, and I thought it would be cool to introduce each one of you. I already have Cassandra and Cruel's, since they left their stories where I can copy them. I know that I personally invited you guys, so sorry on behalf of that.

XDHunterNest
04-14-2014, 10:16 PM
So guys, since some of us have been wanting to do this for a while, we'll do weeklies or monthlies once the preliminaries for the tourney are over.

Oh, and to Lethal5 and XDHunterNest, could you make a short story of how you joined this clan? I want to renew the clan story, and I thought it would be cool to introduce each one of you. I already have Cassandra and Cruel's, since they left their stories where I can copy them. I know that I personally invited you guys, so sorry on behalf of that.

Alright. No problem! :D

Lethal
04-15-2014, 12:38 AM

you mean, after the clan war, we'll do the weeklies and monthlies? lol. anyways, for the clan story, i'll do it.

Alrighty guys, I made a quick update to my wrhg character's weapon, it can now extend with the help of its metal chain that can only stretch up to 6 meters, I added it so it will be cooler. I might put a story on how he added the metal chains.

Cruel
04-21-2014, 01:24 PM
I've been busy with easter and my mothers birthday and other random events that keep popping up out of nowhere. (who knew my mom was born this month right?) So i may not be as active. I'm about 3/4th s done with the clan war, but it's pretty lengthy and i like the way its turning out so far so i won't rush it.

Ken_Rou
04-21-2014, 02:16 PM
I've been busy with easter and my mothers birthday and other random events that keep popping up out of nowhere. (who knew my mom was born this month right?) So i may not be as active. I'm about 3/4th s done with the clan war, but it's pretty lengthy and i like the way its turning out so far so i won't rush it.

Take your time.

Lethal
04-25-2014, 04:46 AM
I'm so happy that I'm almost finished on my clan war part, though I might have no chance to win against Xate since I kinda messed up the plot and him being a better writer than me but I'm hoping that I'll win c:

So, April 30 is the due date, that means I only have five days left before everything's done. That's cool, since I might finish my story in Apirl 28 or 29.

Am I the only one unfinished in the clan war? Just a question.

Ken_Rou
04-25-2014, 05:53 AM
I'm so happy that I'm almost finished on my clan war part, though I might have no chance to win against Xate since I kinda messed up the plot and him being a better writer than me but I'm hoping that I'll win c:

So, April 30 is the due date, that means I only have five days left before everything's done. That's cool, since I might finish my story in Apirl 28 or 29.

Am I the only one unfinished in the clan war? Just a question.

You'll be the second one to be confirmed done.

Cruel
04-27-2014, 07:50 PM
Working on the clan thing a bit everyday, still a ways from completion though. Been busy.

Lethal
04-27-2014, 10:37 PM
Damn it guys, I might not make it in time. I have school tomorrow and I was aiming to finish the story on that same day but, pardon me, is it fine if I might submit it IN May 1?

Cruel
04-28-2014, 01:55 AM
I don't think it matters much because i'm not even sure if this is even a war or a competition or a compilation or what. I just wrote something down the lines of what i was told to do and added my own bloody goodness to it.

Ken_Rou
04-28-2014, 05:44 AM
Working on the clan thing a bit everyday, still a ways from completion though. Been busy.

I have a feeling that we're eventually gonna have to call quits... anyone else?

Xate
04-28-2014, 07:10 AM
Aw come on guys...You've come this far! Besides, I can answer any questions you guys have?

Lethal
04-28-2014, 07:55 AM
Aw come on guys...You've come this far! Besides, I can answer any questions you guys have?

I'm almost done (I only need to do the end part) but I'm lacking so much time. Since you said we can ask anything, is it fine if I kinda messed up the plot? Im horribly bad at setting up a nicely done plot, but I did follow the "get kidnapped by rebels and save that guy" general plot.

Xate
04-28-2014, 08:10 AM
Pm. That'll help me understand your problem.

Lethal
04-28-2014, 08:39 AM
Well, guys, I'm backing out from the clan war. My dad sold the netbook where my clan war notepad is located a few hours ago. This is not a joke so I can skip the clan war due to laziness. If you guys want it, I can redo it but of course, a new deadline but seriously, I'm forfeiting.

PS: I still have my Toshiba laptop.

Xate
04-28-2014, 08:41 AM
New deadline. It's not often we have an event right? Please?

Just keep writing. The deadline is within May.

Edit: Cruel's question about our event: It is both a competition and a compilation. It is a contest to see who is better and an opportunity to connect all 8 works.

Lethal
04-28-2014, 08:54 AM

Edit: Cruel's question about our event: It is both a competition and a compilation. It is a contest to see who is better and an opportunity to connect all 8 works.

May 30? well, whatever, ignore my "forfeiting" thing. Time to redo everything.

XDHunterNest
04-30-2014, 03:47 AM

Cool. I just got back from vacation and haven't had the time to finish my entry.

I forgot to make le story :( I'll make it ASAP though :D

Cruel
04-30-2014, 10:29 AM
Where do we even put the entry once we finish. I'm almost done(ish) but do we just hold onto it until we all post it?

Xate
04-30-2014, 11:20 AM
PM me?

Cruel
04-30-2014, 01:19 PM
Sure?

Lethal
04-30-2014, 06:13 PM
You guys are almost finished, and I'm restarting my clan part with my other computer because of this. :( lol.

Well, guys, I'm backing out from the clan war. My dad sold the netbook where my clan war notepad is located a few hours ago. This is not a joke so I can skip the clan war due to laziness. If you guys want it, I can redo it but of course, a new deadline but seriously, I'm forfeiting.

PS: I still have my Toshiba laptop.

Also what day in May is the deadline, Xate?

Cruel
05-03-2014, 11:26 PM
You guys are almost finished, and I'm restarting my clan part with my other computer because of this. :( lol.

I'm pretty sure it's just finish as soon as you can. I mean deadline was what, april 30th? So just finish as soon as you can without rushing it and you'll be fine.

XDHunterNest
05-04-2014, 02:34 AM

I'm not nearly finished lol. I'm about halfway through. :P

Lethal
05-04-2014, 02:35 AM
I'm pretty sure it's just finish as soon as you can. I mean deadline was what, april 30th? So just finish as soon as you can without rushing it and you'll be fine.

If that's true, well alright, I'll finish it as soon as I can. But I still need Xate's verification just in case your "finish as soon as you can" guess turns out to be wrong.

Also, how many people here are already finished on their clan war?

edit: lmao xdhunternest, ninja'd.

Xate
05-04-2014, 06:14 AM
It's "as soon as you can", just so you know.

Lethal
05-06-2014, 06:47 AM
Alright, thanks for answering.

Cruel
05-07-2014, 04:31 PM
See? I am a wizurd and know all things.

XDHunterNest
05-08-2014, 07:45 AM
I might be very inactive this month, guys. It's a VERY busy month. Sorry. :(

Aquila
05-23-2014, 03:12 PM
I'd like to join this clan, may i?

Lethal
05-25-2014, 04:36 AM
Guys, I have to quit the clan for awhile. I've been busy since the last 2 weeks and I'm not going to be able to use Stickpage for 2-3 months. The problem is basically family-related so it's private. And for the clan war, you can just tell that "I'm forfeiting".

Bye guys! Be back after a few months!

Ken_Rou
05-25-2014, 05:19 AM
We'll just declare you as vacant for now. Hope for the best of you!

Xate
05-25-2014, 06:21 AM
We'll just declare you as vacant for now. Hope for the best of you!
Your clan sure is popular...

Ken_Rou
05-25-2014, 07:22 AM
Your clan sure is popular...

Oh, you're too kind.

Xate
05-25-2014, 09:03 AM
Oh, you're too kind.
Looks like my clan is fated to die...

Mage
05-25-2014, 09:09 AM
Looks like my clan is fated to die...
Why's that?... And what clan?

Aquila
05-25-2014, 09:22 AM
Why's that?... And what clan?
LOL, i think you just proved his point I Pwn3d Jo0

Mage
05-25-2014, 09:35 AM
Well I haven't been around in a while... I took a nice 9 month break from forums