PDA

View Full Version : Kamehameha

coolguy78907
02-14-2014, 08:08 PM
Hey forumers! ( I know cheesy intro... :3) Im showing u the anim im working on early so U guys can tell me wether or not I should finish it or not, depending on how it looks as of now! Enjoy! And of course criticism extremely helpful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZf-xm8iee0&feature=youtu.be

Kodoku
02-14-2014, 10:09 PM
To start with something, we're "Stickpagians". And secondly, finish all of your anims before posting them; so you won't get used to be satisfied by just posting half-way finished anims. This way you'll finish all of your future projects.

And about the animation, the sticks need way more practice. You gotta practice easing, and try to move more than only one limb/body part at once.

That energy blast was good, actually. It can be better, try to add some particles :3

coolguy78907
02-15-2014, 07:07 AM
thx but i didnt make the blast if that wuz wat u were thinking:3, I got it in an effects pack and thx for the advice!

Kodoku
02-15-2014, 07:50 AM
thx but i didnt make the blast if that wuz wat u were thinking:3, I got it in an effects pack and thx for the advice!

I'd recommend to animate everyting by your own. There's no point in animating if you don't do it by yourself

coolguy78907
02-15-2014, 08:11 AM
u know what, i never thought of it like that thats true

Phosphate
02-15-2014, 04:58 PM
Your improving good, you just need a few more frames and apply easing slowly speeding up and slowing down at the appropriate times, like when the green guy jumps back up.

mizu
02-15-2014, 06:34 PM
To start with something, we're "Stickpagians". And secondly, finish all of your anims before posting them; so you won't get used to be satisfied by just posting half-way finished anims. This way you'll finish all of your future projects.

We're DickPage. As one.

I'd recommend to animate everyting by your own. There's no point in animating if you don't do it by yourself
That's basically what pivot animating is man. We share sticks and use them in our animations, or wo could make sticks for others. He's still animating but he's just using EXTREMELY popular sticks. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Not as choppy as your others much but you should work on making it less stiff try moving all joints in a realistic fashion.

coolguy78907
02-15-2014, 08:00 PM
Thx for all of ur comments guys, they rlly help :)