PDA

View Full Version : 30 Fps + Tablet Test

TheFlashSOP
02-21-2014, 04:44 PM
testing my new tablet and 30 fps :)

http://sta.sh/02ab4j7bku3i

Atomicapple
02-21-2014, 05:18 PM
The second punch was confusing. The hands seemed to teleport and i couldn't tell what happened. Also never use free transform on brush stick figures. Even though it eases it out just dont do it. Its bad.

The explosion was a bit shaky but was overall decent.

TheFlashSOP
02-21-2014, 05:30 PM
The second punch was confusing. The hands seemed to teleport and i couldn't tell what happened. Also never use free transform on brush stick figures. Even though it eases it out just dont do it. Its bad.

Thank's ! aaaand about that free transform tool , I just saw that from hyuns tutorials.. but okay Ii won't do it :D

ILikePurple
02-22-2014, 07:53 AM
Tablets are awesome. :D They're also easy to get used to, within an hour I was animating better than I was with a mouse. It's pretty nice, keep going. :)

Atomicapple
02-23-2014, 07:38 AM
Thank's ! aaaand about that free transform tool , I just saw that from hyuns tutorials.. but okay Ii won't do it :D

Hyun used it to skew easing if you what i mean. The way he did it was barely noticeable.

TheFlashSOP
02-23-2014, 08:01 AM
Tablets are awesome. :D They're also easy to get used to, within an hour I was animating better than I was with a mouse. It's pretty nice, keep going. :)

Thank's ! yea they are awesome , I hope I'll get used to it soon :D

LazyD
03-01-2014, 09:26 AM

I totally agree with that. When I first got my tab, I almost threw it off coz animating with a mouse seemed better at the moment but after a day, it paid off.

ILikePurple
03-01-2014, 10:24 AM
After a day? I preferred the tablet almost immediately, but I love drawing so that may have had something to do with it.

Se7en
03-01-2014, 10:30 AM
it look good , the first punch looks a bit weird and the explosion is too fast so i can't really say anything about it

also what tablet are you using ?

TheFlashSOP
03-03-2014, 11:50 AM
it look good , the first punch looks a bit weird and the explosion is too fast so i can't really say anything about it

also what tablet are you using ?

Thanks :D yea first punch is weird really :| aand explosions.. well .. yeah.

emm, Im using Huion .

Captainalien72
03-03-2014, 11:54 AM

It's zetabrandish. There's no teleporting hand lol. The trails are just different.

TheFlashSOP
03-03-2014, 12:19 PM
It's zetabrandish. There's no teleporting hand lol. The trails are just different.

yeah it is.. I guess :D

Storm
03-03-2014, 01:19 PM
I would watch it if I had a laptop c:

raapaax
03-10-2014, 09:02 PM
u gotta do some double framing on dat smoke, by the way GOOOOOOOOOD!!! keep it up man