PDA

View Full Version : It's like a pokebattle

Jthatcher
03-17-2014, 12:42 AM
Just to show my love for Pokemon (and other stuff to I guess)http://www.filz.us/files/73742cfb/92d/it039s_like_a_pokebattle.gif
oh and I'm most likely gonna add to it. Also the animation is made to resemble older Pokemon games like fire red or emerald.

Ashero
03-17-2014, 05:14 AM
I KNOW for a fact that effects are NOT that slow. and the hand movements were choppy.
Don't use too much opacity, it makes it look weird.

Jthatcher
03-17-2014, 08:31 AM
I KNOW for a fact that effects are NOT that slow. and the hand movements were choppy.
Don't use too much opacity, it makes it look weird.

Sry it was my first time using these angles so I had to do a lot of new stuff to get it like this ;p

mizu
03-20-2014, 07:08 AM
Cool idea, can't cnc much other then study the basics.

sifterpivoter
03-20-2014, 08:10 AM
You know, it would be much better if you drew sprite sheets using paint or something. Pivot doesn't really do the trick for this kinda animations. You could compile those frames, but that's the most thing you can do.

Jthatcher
03-20-2014, 06:25 PM
You know, it would be much better if you drew sprite sheets using paint or something. Pivot doesn't really do the trick for this kinda animations. You could compile those frames, but that's the most thing you can do.

I don't now what you mean but the Pokemon stuff isn't mine and was probably made with paint and I don't see how pivot doesn't cut it.

Paint was actually used to make half of this anim.