PDA

View Full Version : Benjamin Games teaser

poppetje3D
03-20-2014, 04:47 AM
http://www.hyunsdojo.com/dojo/1394/

Whatya think?

Phosphate
03-20-2014, 06:21 AM
You captured nhazul?! looks awesome but are they just going to fight? How will you turn them against each other and keep them fighting? Why does Benjamin only have one leg and arm?

poppetje3D
03-20-2014, 06:32 AM
Dont want to spoil to much, Benjamin basically created a virtual world because he lost his arm and leg. That way he can fight again. Some gladiators want to escape that world and others will just be fighting because RHG's love fighting after all. Else the RHG section would be filled with sissyass faggits.

devi
03-20-2014, 06:33 AM
This. Looks. Fucking. Awesome.
I'm looking forward to this dude, I wish you luck in this. :D

P.S. am I the only who thinks that this should be a little comedic too?

poppetje3D
03-20-2014, 06:37 AM
This. Looks. Fucking. Awesome.
I'm looking forward to this dude, I wish you luck in this. :D

P.S. am I the only who thinks that this should be a little comedic too?

Yes I agree, ill try to add some funzies in the other anims

Phosphate
03-20-2014, 06:47 AM
RHG's love fighting after all. Else the RHG section would be filled with sissyass faggits.Most people these days fight because they can and just want to win, when wasn't it meant to be another way to test your animating skills?

poppetje3D
03-20-2014, 07:10 AM
Most people these days fight because they can and just want to win, when wasn't it meant to be another way to test your animating skills?
Then just make something else lol.

devi
03-20-2014, 07:12 AM
hewdehewdehew quick kicks
most animations don't really need to make sense (correct me if I'm very fucking wrong.) Just enjoy the epicness

HUNGER GAMES FTW

Vexor the immortal
03-20-2014, 10:04 AM
dude. all the legends together all in one. this is gonna be a freaking awesome as hell:D I cant wait to see who wins.

Phantomations
03-20-2014, 02:48 PM
cant wait to watch it

Rokon
03-20-2014, 05:14 PM
I can tell that this is gonna be awesome (but just as a quick comment: FL cut off his arm and I think that's important and a part of his character design unless this is supposed to take place before that)

poppetje3D
03-21-2014, 09:03 AM
I can tell that this is gonna be awesome (but just as a quick comment: FL cut off his arm and I think that's important and a part of his character design unless this is supposed to take place before that)
Could be. But I think he can fight better with a arm ;)

Vexor the immortal
03-21-2014, 04:50 PM
Could be. But I think he can fight better with a arm ;)

I agree with you. I think that mysterious magician could do better with his arms to.

ToeNailKnight
03-31-2014, 05:17 PM

Well... Benjamin's arm and leg got cut off... and he gets those back in his Host world... so... If FL's Arm is gone... he would probably have it back too, right?

poppetje3D
04-01-2014, 04:30 AM
Well... Benjamin's arm and leg got cut off... and he gets those back in his Host world... so... If FL's Arm is gone... he would probably have it back too, right?
Clever man!