PDA

View Full Version : Good start against elemental

JanKutscher
03-20-2014, 01:59 PM
Hey , i wanted to ask for a good way to start against elemental.I tried to start with speartons and archidons, but at the end i got beaten up by charrogs and infernos. Pls some strategies ^^

Nyarlathotep
03-20-2014, 04:18 PM
Pls some strategies ^^

Looks like we have another FF

FailingAtFailing
03-20-2014, 04:31 PM
Wrong section, assuming you are using Order (which is what it seems like) you want this in the Order Strategy Section.

Anyway, it appears going with Swordwrath and Miners is the best way to go against the Elementals, as they can easily freeze or stun an Archidon early in the game.

JanKutscher
03-21-2014, 10:37 AM
Oh im sorry , im new ^^Wont happen again.

xChamp1999
04-29-2014, 10:02 AM
My stratgy was get 1 miner and 2 swords then make 1 pray to get rage then attack his miners, then I attacked his units then he surrendered.
The match finished in 7:33 (then the player said to me:thank you for giving me this challeng).
when he surrendered I didn't belived that I bet elemental from my first match against it. ;) ;) ;)

59saintdane
04-29-2014, 09:29 PM
Wrong section, assuming you are using Order (which is what it seems like) you want this in the Order Strategy Section.

Anyway, it appears going with Swordwrath and Miners is the best way to go against the Elementals, as they can easily freeze or stun an Archidon early in the game.

WyzDM goes sword-archer into archer mass (unless they tree start) against elementals. Sword-archer is the OvE start the pros use unless it's on grass hills.
If they start with a water they'll most likely tree, and if they don't, sniping the archer is harder than you think...
Stunning with earths is going to be hard since I don't think they can outrun archers, and the archers will do a lot of damage by kiting.
If you go all swords you'll have trouble with airs and fires. For example, go MSS and if they air start, your units will be helpless.