Cybernetic
04-12-2014, 03:17 PM
I got my tablet to work yesterday and decided
to make an animation today:D

http://www.filz.us/view/53131e7c-a8e/

My first animation with a tablet. The lagging in the beginning is not my fault

HyMaster
04-12-2014, 08:26 PM
The animation is kinda wobbly and there are resizing issues. Also work on the run, i think it's kinda awkward .

Cybernetic
04-13-2014, 08:56 AM
The animation is kinda wobbly and there are resizing issues. Also work on the run, i think it's kinda awkward .

Ok,I will work on that. Thanks.

Atomicapple
04-15-2014, 05:17 AM
First off what brush smoothing do you use? I recommend 40-60. Your sticks have bad construction. Its very disproportionate and dont ever use free transform skew while animating brush. Or just make it unnoticeable. Free transform is not easing. The rest of the animation was smooth but make the guy bounce a bit when he falls.

Cybernetic
04-15-2014, 04:07 PM
Ok. I should probably stop going off hyun's tutorials about the free transforming.

Atomicapple
04-15-2014, 04:50 PM
Hyun used the free transform tutorial minimally. He used it in a way that is barely noticeable. You can free transform more is you use the line or pencil tool.

Noob 94
05-28-2014, 08:33 PM
I would recommend you to use drawing tool when animating a battle from a far and line tool when you are animating close angles.

TheFlashSOP
05-28-2014, 11:12 PM
First off what brush smoothing do you use? I recommend 40-60. Your sticks have bad construction. Its very disproportionate and dont ever use free transform skew while animating brush. Or just make it unnoticeable. Free transform is not easing. The rest of the animation was smooth but make the guy bounce a bit when he falls.

it's not all about teh smoothness, a lot of people love to use minimal smoothing as I use 0 smoothing, but I agree to everything you say tho xD