PDA

View Full Version : Clan Weekly1

Cyriztz
04-16-2014, 10:22 PM
http://cyriztz.deviantart.com/art/Weekly1-Cyriztz-447971473

CnC for improvements? Please excuse my no face parts i'm still working on how to draw it, not an artist so its not that easy.

AdamMZ
04-17-2014, 01:53 AM
Dat loading screen. XD I thought you're so bad at animating. Haha.

The moves didn't go smoothly. I mean, I notice the kicking move goes slower and it should be.
Maybe you could be a little creative on the background. So, I give you 3.5/5

Cyriztz
04-17-2014, 01:45 PM
The moves didn't go smoothly. I mean, I notice the kicking move goes slower and it should be.
Maybe you could be a little creative on the background. So, I give you 3.5/5

not sure what you meant by not smoothly.. like is it choppy or just didn't flow right? Any tips?? I use a crap load of in between and try to ease in and out of things. "kicking move goes slower and it should be" is that good or bad? sorry for not understanding. bg is better than white canvas, but i'll try to be more creative with them. thanks

AdamMZ
04-17-2014, 03:19 PM
not sure what you meant by not smoothly.. like is it choppy or just didn't flow right? Any tips??

Yeah, it was kinda choppy. But only the kicking part. The double kick part. But the other moves are fine.
I should say something about the effect. But it's great.

Captainalien72
05-25-2014, 12:23 PM
Not bad. Work on the wind effect at the end though. I liked the finisher. Literally just blew a hole into a rock, nevermind the red guy that got disintegrated lol.

Amf
05-25-2014, 02:10 PM
Yeah everything was pretty wobbily. I suggest that instead of inbetweening everything, you just doubleframe it. inbetweening things actually takes a little bit experience because you don't always just draw your dude perfectly inbetween the next and previous frame cus there's a lil more to it blahblah. you can worry about that ish when you get better but till then you should just double frame. all your hits looked like they could use more force too, probably delete the frame right before the kick so it looks alot faster and therefore stronger. And you did speed lines wrong. all the lines have to be pointing to a specific point on your screen, like: http://i.imgur.com/kCoNThv.png

it'll make it looks alot nicer, keep it up