PDA

View Full Version : Yeah, emos.

The.Number.23
07-16-2008, 06:47 AM
What do ya think about them ?

Please, please no:
I HATE EM KILL EM WITH MY CAHINSAW AYAYAYAY.

Okay ?

LakE
07-16-2008, 07:34 AM
I'm assuming you're one, yes?
I don't hate them, nor do I like them. They're just there. Irritating black figures with make-up.
The only good thing that came from them was the spin-off "scene". Scene girls are nice to look at, unlike emos.

sss
07-16-2008, 07:45 AM
mimes .

shrooms
07-16-2008, 07:57 AM
emos are like fags to me (but not as bad)
i dont mind them as long as they leave me alone

sss
07-16-2008, 07:58 AM
So you are afraid of them? right?

shrooms
07-16-2008, 08:01 AM
not really
ive never met one that bothered me
i guess fags are alot worse than emos (no offence to the gay crowd, im just a homophobe)

STUFF
07-16-2008, 08:19 AM
There are no emos in new york city

one
07-16-2008, 09:09 AM
The Faggot Dictonary in the Main Section.

Fringo2
07-16-2008, 11:30 AM

I couldn't give less crap about emos. Who cares?

Teh_One
07-16-2008, 02:14 PM
agree'd .

Krob
07-16-2008, 02:25 PM
Gtfo .

zymn
07-16-2008, 02:26 PM
i hate em.

they're stupid little fags that think they're cool cause they wanna kill themselves.
don't go off sayin "you're thinkin of preps", cause i'm not. the only reason someone becomes emo is because they want attention.

Index
07-16-2008, 02:27 PM
I think they're stupid, but I don't hate them.

MadHatter
07-16-2008, 02:57 PM
You guys are all dumb ****s. Emo is a ****ing genre of music. You cannot classify someone as "emo".

Just because someone dresses in all black and wears make-up doesn't mean that they are emotional. Which is the word from which emo is derived just in case you thick headed morons haven't realized that. Stop being such ignorant ass holes.

Anonymous Man
07-16-2008, 03:13 PM
My school is full of them, they annoy me, the music choice also annoys me. I don't see the point of it.

Guest.
07-16-2008, 03:43 PM
You guys are all dumb ****s. Emo is a ****ing genre of music. You cannot classify someone as "emo".

Just because someone dresses in all black and wears make-up doesn't mean that they are emotional. Which is the word from which emo is derived just in case you thick headed morons haven't realized that. Stop being such ignorant ass holes.

Emo is a type of lifestyle started in the 90's because of the types of music, you ****ing retard.

LakE
07-16-2008, 03:43 PM

Yeah, clever. Emo is just a genre, the whole "Emo fashion" hasn't become so big even clothing sites contain "emo" sections.
Stop acting like you know what emo is, you ****ing stupid shit. Get your facts right, emo ranges from style to music. Along with Indie, nu-rave, rave, etc. All of it can be chained to music.

EMO, standing for EMOTIONAL is hardly even a genre. For **** sake, I hate these kids acting like know-it-alls.

zymn
07-16-2008, 04:02 PM
god, madhatter is a moron.

google is there when you need it.

Teh_One
07-16-2008, 04:10 PM
everyone at my school calls me emo, but as you have seen, I'm just a retard sometimes. I've been called emo because i listen to simple plan too.

The.Number.23
07-17-2008, 03:55 AM
I'm not emo, and I have ben labeled as one -.-' .
Just becouse I listen to different music, and dress in black, and have long hair (not emo haircut).

Jeremy
07-17-2008, 03:59 AM

Terms change meaning quite a lot. Faggot, for example, doesn't mean the same thing it originally did.

2-D
07-17-2008, 04:04 AM
emo music is horrible nonetheless.

Scarecrow
07-17-2008, 04:13 AM
Because of this thread, I now hate them.

Just go an hero, emos.

Nodd
07-17-2008, 04:46 AM
my sub culture youth group rocks

Myself
07-17-2008, 06:05 AM
cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut

Mantha
07-17-2008, 10:20 AM
I couldn't care less about them.

sss
07-17-2008, 11:02 AM
cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcu tcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutc utcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut your dick

. .

Teh_One
07-17-2008, 12:19 PM
heh, im gonna get a emo haircut maybe. loll.

FallenTaco
07-17-2008, 02:31 PM
Yea, **** emos.

Anarchey
07-17-2008, 08:47 PM
Yea, **** emos.

Lawl MY ROFL CHAINSAW GOES VRUMVRUMVRUMVRUMVRUM. I KILLZ ZEM ALL!

Index
07-17-2008, 09:00 PM
Yea, **** emos.

I keep thinking you're Cereal Man because that panda used to be his avatar.

Guest.
07-17-2008, 09:06 PM
I keep thinking you're Cereal Man because that panda used to be his avatar.

Yeah, except I didn't horribly noobate it.

The.Number.23
07-18-2008, 03:40 AM
Can someone please state a VALID argument, on why you hate emo's, or is it just becouse someone came up with the idea: let's kill them ! and everyone followed him, and don't actually know why they hate them ?

I don't hate them.

Acctualy, emo/scene girls are the only girls who (most of them) are very beautifull and aren't fake.
For christ sake 70% of models look so good on pictures becouse they edit the pictures that they look goodly.

So I <3 emo girls [^,.,^]

Scarecrow
07-18-2008, 05:07 AM
Can someone please state a VALID argument, on why you hate emo's, or is it just becouse someone came up with the idea: let's kill them ! and everyone followed him, and don't actually know why they hate them ?

I don't hate them.

Acctualy, emo/scene girls are the only girls who (most of them) are very beautifull and aren't fake.
For christ sake 70% of models look so good on pictures becouse they edit the pictures that they look goodly.

So I <3 emo girls [^,.,^]

Because of this thread, I now hate them.

Just go an hero, emos.

See: bold text

The.Number.23
07-18-2008, 07:04 AM
Jawz.
I did say, A VALID ARGUMENT. VALID.
Not random.
V A L I D .

Get it ?

Hating them becouse of a thread is like bombing china becouse you lost your girlfriend.

Deadface.
07-18-2008, 08:13 AM
Because they don't stand for anything. They're just little preps in dark clothes and make up. They blame everyone else for everything, whether they admit it or not, and want to kill themselves when they have perfectly reasonable lives. They're pretty much goth kids that cut themselves and listen to bad music.

The.Number.23
07-18-2008, 11:22 AM
Because they don't stand for anything. They're just little preps in dark clothes and make up. They blame everyone else for everything, whether they admit it or not, and want to kill themselves when they have perfectly reasonable lives. They're pretty much goth kids that cut themselves and listen to bad music.

You are not reffering to emos.

Emo = Style

Skater = Style

Rocker = Style

Get it ?
It's just a way people dress and the way the have theyr hair.

Emo has NOTHING to do with cutting caused by depression.

Emo cutters are just attention whores.

Observe: Look at me I cut I'm emo.
^^
Those kinds are wannabes.

90% of people who self-harm are normal day people that you would never think theyr self-harmers.

listen to bad music.

W R O N G

Get your fact's right before posting, dumbass.

Guest.
07-18-2008, 02:16 PM

Emo = Style

Skater = Style

Rocker = Style

Get it ?

^^

90% of people who self-harm are normal day people that you would never think theyr self-harmers.

W R O N G

Goddamn, shut the **** up and go cut your wrists. YOU are the one that knows nothing about today's emos.

Faggot. Don't pretend like 90% of the emo community doesn't slit their wrists.

Chunky
07-18-2008, 02:48 PM
Emo girls are rough, I don't see why anyone could date them. They're flawed and that's exactly why there emos.

And 23, your completly wrong. Emo has alot to do with ot being able to fit in and attitude.

Schwa
07-18-2008, 03:17 PM
scene > emos

BloodFruit
07-18-2008, 03:27 PM
Fuck emos.

Jk, I would never Fuck an emo.

mint
07-18-2008, 03:45 PM
I don't like them and I don't hate them.

Deadface.
07-18-2008, 08:33 PM

Emo = Style

Skater = Style

Rocker = Style

Get it ?

^^

W R O N G

I know plenty of emo kids. They all look the same, they all cut themselves, and they all listen to bad music. Think of a better come back other than, "Learn your shit," because I know plenty.

Fuck emos.

Jk, I would never Fuck an emo.

I would. Emo and scene chicks are hawt. They're just stupid. For the most part, anyway.

Nodd
07-18-2008, 08:40 PM
anyone who labels themselves as a part of any kind of group "hey I'm skater" "hey I'm emo" "hey I'm scene" "hey I'm prep" is retarded.

that's my valid argument.

EDIT:

I think sceney chicks are hot, but they are incredibly superficial and dumb

shrooms
07-18-2008, 08:46 PM
hey im a stoner!

Scarecrow
07-18-2008, 08:59 PM
Jawz.
I did say, A VALID ARGUMENT. VALID.
Not random.
V A L I D .

Get it ?

Hating them becouse of a thread is like bombing china becouse you lost your girlfriend.

I don't see what was invalid about my argument.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Schwa
07-18-2008, 09:12 PM
I think sceney chicks are hot, but they are incredibly superficial and dumb

I know a scene chick and she's one of the most interesting people I know to talk to.

And now, I do not only know people as boring as I am.

Stop labeling people you stereotypical sponge.

Nodd
07-18-2008, 09:49 PM
I know a scene chick and she's one of the most interesting people I know to talk to.

And now, I do not only know people as boring as I am.

Stop labeling people you stereotypical sponge.

People who are into style, and dressing a certain way, promoting a certain image, I don't care how "interesting" they are.
They are superficial fucks, all of them.

I'll continue doing whatever I want though, thanks.

Teh_One
07-18-2008, 09:49 PM
i have some friends that are emo, but they don't hate their life. the first time i saw them i just was like "what the ****?" but its a lot easier now.

Schwa
07-18-2008, 10:16 PM
People who are into style, and dressing a certain way, promoting a certain image, I don't care how "interesting" they are.
They are superficial fucks, all of them.

I'll continue doing whatever I want though, thanks.

Guess who the stupid comment of the day goes to.

Just because you judge people because of the way they decide to dress.

Superficial ****, you are.

Nodd
07-18-2008, 10:33 PM

what the fuck are you trying to get at?

These kids are specifically dressing a certain way, and calling themselves "emo" or "scene" or whatever the fuck, these people, or any people for that matter who need to adress themselves with the agenda of some stupid fucking sub-culture group, does not demand my attention, respect, or time.
Why? Because all of these kids are exactly like one another.
They're completely obsessed with dressing in this or that, staying up to date in the latest in "emo-psuedo-fashion".

They look the same, they act the same, they are the same.

You can kindly fuck off, I'm not belittling you for doing whatever the fuck it is you do.

The Dude
07-18-2008, 10:45 PM
I'm not emo, and I have ben labeled as one -.-' .
Just becouse I listen to different music, and dress in black, and have long hair (not emo haircut).

"Crying won't help, prayer won't do. You are Dommed."

Yeah, okay.
>__>

Nodd
07-18-2008, 10:47 PM
All I want from people is for them to be themselves.
How can you be yourself if you look and act like a bunch of other kids that look and act the same way?

The Dude
07-18-2008, 10:50 PM
All I want from people is for them to be themselves.
How can you be yourself if you look and act like a bunch of other kids that look and act the same way?

Now you can't always get, what you waaant... Now you can't always get, what you waaaant... But if you try sometimes...

CriticalDesign
07-19-2008, 12:35 AM
DEM BITCHEZ AIN'T NEVA BEEN IN DA HOOD, DEY DONT KNOW WHAT IT'S LIEK, SO THEY GO MOPIN AROUND LISTEN TO SOME CRACKA-ASS MUSIK AND HURTIN THEMSELVES

SHOOT, IF THEY WASN'T HURTIN' THEMSELVES, I WOULD. Maaaaaan

Schwa
07-19-2008, 01:27 AM
what the fuck are you trying to get at?

These kids are specifically dressing a certain way, and calling themselves "emo" or "scene" or whatever the fuck, these people, or any people for that matter who need to adress themselves with the agenda of some stupid fucking sub-culture group, does not demand my attention, respect, or time.
Why? Because all of these kids are exactly like one another.
They're completely obsessed with dressing in this or that, staying up to date in the latest in "emo-psuedo-fashion".

They look the same, they act the same, they are the same.

You can kindly fuck off, I'm not belittling you for doing whatever the fuck it is you do.

I apologize. I may not agree with your ideas but I should not have insulted you.

Deadface.
07-19-2008, 02:07 AM

Irregardless of how nice or interesting they may be, they're still superficial. I guess I don't have a huge problem with them though.

Nodd
07-19-2008, 02:09 AM
I apologize. I may not agree with your ideas but I should not have insulted you.

Alright, I sort of got carried away too.
I'm not prejudice, I'm just used to the same bullshit from the same people.

Enfirno
07-19-2008, 02:14 AM
Emos don't exist where I reside. This one chick dresses like one but she's only into the fashion.

Raffi
07-19-2008, 04:20 AM

I am neutral.

Deadface.
07-19-2008, 04:50 AM
Emos don't exist where I reside. This one chick dresses like one but she's only into the fashion.

That's pretty much an emo.

Ninja_K
07-19-2008, 06:42 AM
over here in aust...
we regard Emos as people who dress as said, but they slit themseves and listen to "life is soo pain..." crappy music

But the ones who dont slit theselves are goths to me
These ppl dress as said and listen to "Dick up my ass feels goood.." music..
but they sacrafice lambs... >.>

I hate Skater Fags more...
Skater Fag: ppl who carry a skateboard but cant so anything with it...

*i dont mind the ones who carry one round and can do tricks tho...*

Ninja Rant Over...

Guest.
07-19-2008, 09:38 AM
Mexico had an emo slaying once. The mexicans just ran into town and started killing emos. Check out the thread in LotD.

sss
07-19-2008, 10:03 AM
cool Mexico rocks.

Chunky
07-19-2008, 12:29 PM
Emo's actually fail at everything, and the one's that don't cut themselves actually fail at being emos so they end up not doing anything right.

Automaton
07-19-2008, 03:57 PM
emos are just attention whores and always will be.

"oh look at me listening to my depressing music and cutting myself, just because i only have a ps3 and xbox 360!" - emo's life summed up.

ThatGuy
07-19-2008, 10:46 PM
They're not bad at getting face fisted

Liquid_Tang
07-19-2008, 11:16 PM
emo suck

emo suck

BloodFruit
07-19-2008, 11:17 PM
emo suck

emo suck

Try making sentences.

Orion
07-20-2008, 12:39 AM
Meh, Emo boys are ****ing annoying but there are some cute emo girls who I can take advantage of in thier weak and unstable state.

Deadface.
07-20-2008, 01:13 AM
Meh, Emo boys are ****ing annoying but there are some cute emo girls who I can take advantage of in thier weak and unstable state.

Indeed. Yay, low self esteem!

Enfirno
07-21-2008, 01:44 AM
That's pretty much an emo.Oh I didn't know this thread was about people who look like emos. I could have sworn it was about the real ones.

luckyjoe
07-21-2008, 02:05 AM
Wow madhatter you ARE an idiot. EMO is a music type but it is mostly referd as Black Metal (you know the stuff where it just sounds like random screaming and people shreding on their guitars with chainsaws?) I do not know an emo, but I have met one before, she was funny actually. But who cares? It's their life, if they hate it oh well. Why am I bringing that up I will never know.

I don't really give a damn.

Shanto
07-21-2008, 09:21 AM

Srsly.

Faggots.

Kitsune
07-21-2008, 01:28 PM
Emos are fine in my book. I know a few emos, and they're all "Yo Marc, wanna play me some bball?" and I'm like "No thnx It wouldn't be fair because you'd be too bust cutting yourselves, and the ball would get all slippery with your aids blood."

Yep.

23 is the only one who voted for <3? That confuses me. More people should love emos. Nah I'm just jokin.

Liquid_Tang
07-22-2008, 02:24 AM
Emose are niggers

sss
07-22-2008, 02:38 AM
Emose are niggers

bullshit .

luckyjoe
07-22-2008, 06:02 AM
Yeah that is bullshit, most Emos I know are white. And they arn't complete dicks. They are also not slaves. I proved you wrong.

power fuse0
07-22-2008, 01:39 PM
Hey Check it out, im an emo fag

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/1065/picnicmebeboec3.jpg

So obv, i don't mind them (:

Arch-Angel
07-22-2008, 02:10 PM
I don't like hardcore emo's that cut themselves and cannot stop talking about their drama filled lives and shit =/

Nodd
07-22-2008, 02:15 PM
I don't like hardcore emo's that cut themselves and cannot stop talking about their drama filled lives and shit =/

aka every over-privileged teenager in america

LN3uq
07-22-2008, 04:47 PM
\invisible text (I'm gay)

Lars
07-22-2008, 06:11 PM
Can't stand them..