PDA

View Full Version : The Elemental Prodigies [5 spots open] (NEW)

SmellsLikeGreek
06-13-2014, 12:25 AM
The Elemental Prodigies

The Elemental Prodigies is a clan started by Danny Lo, who is a prodigy at electrical magics. He hoped to find others like him with vast elemental powers, which is why he started the clan. He feels that they could all learn from each other,

CURRENT MEMEBERS:

SmellsLikeGreek-Danny Lo, The Sorcerer of Storms: Taught by the masters of elemental magics, Danny Lo is adept at electrical magics, and a newbie at earthen, water, and air magics. He fights to gain vast knowledge of other elemental magics to better hone his skills. http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?84139-Danny-Lo-The-Sorcerer-of-the-Storms

CLAN ALLIES: 1) Union -Made by Wither

CLAN RIVALS: None yet.

CLAN EVENTS: Will have one coming up once the clan gets at least 3 more people.

CLAN TRYOUTS: Tryouts are open. You can use one of the 2:

1) Write a short story about your character fighting at least 5 people. Max 300 words.
2) Write a short story about your character fighting an existing Clan member. Max 500 words.

Xate
06-13-2014, 02:20 AM
You do realize it's better to join an existing clan than to make a new one, ja? Since most are falling into inactivity, and new blood and help kickstart it.

Hewitt
06-13-2014, 02:21 AM
Dont discourage people from doing what they like

Xate
06-13-2014, 02:23 AM
Dont discourage people from doing what they like
Note taken. :)

Since I am a crappy leader... (no excuses there)

Ken_Rou
06-13-2014, 04:57 AM
Note taken. :)

Since I am a crappy leader... (no excuses there)

No you're not. Even if you were, the. that would mean I am as well.

SmellsLikeGreek
06-24-2014, 01:07 PM
Meh, sometimes existing clans just aren't what I'm looking for, which is why I make my own. But it is better to join one than to make one most of the time.

Xate
06-24-2014, 08:33 PM
Meh, sometimes existing clans just aren't what I'm looking for, which is why I make my own. But it is better to join one than to make one most of the time.
So what ARE you looking for?

SmellsLikeGreek
07-02-2014, 05:13 PM
What mostly everyone else is looking for. Activeness, group projects from time time, and for it to just be fun. Most of the clans I see, wRHG or RHG, are really serious, and devoted to just being better. This is just meant for fun, sure it'll have to be serious, but not so serious as to where people don't enjoy themselves.

Matthew Murphy
07-02-2014, 06:48 PM
Wow! This clan rocks! But I ain't one of the puny Elements of Earth, I'm one of the Fundamental Forces of the Universe. Haha!

Wither
07-03-2014, 05:53 AM
As allies, I've made an event called Union of the Prodigies. It's basically an event where the members of our clans write about their wRHG character battles against monsters or any evil entities. So, you wanna join in?

Matthew Murphy
07-03-2014, 07:08 PM
Maybe. How do you rank members?

Wither
07-03-2014, 07:19 PM
Maybe. How do you rank members?

Are you talking to me?

SmellsLikeGreek
07-03-2014, 11:12 PM
Sure, once both of us get at least one more person in the clan, I'd be happy to join.