PDA

View Full Version : Scribblenauts : Rescuing Stickpage

stone
07-30-2014, 07:16 PM
Scribblenauts : Rescuing Stickpage
http://www.stickpage.com/img/game_thumbs_wide/scribblenauts.jpg (http://www.stickpage.com/scribblenauts.shtml)
http://www.stickpage.com/scribblenauts.shtml

You will love this funny scribblenauts stick tribute! A Game Tribute Legion competition prize winner!

Barthimo1
07-30-2014, 07:30 PM
Well, that is awesome. Funny, cool, and well animated! Chapeau.

HyMaster
07-30-2014, 07:42 PM
Great job Fordz! I liked the animation alot.
One thing I don't like is how you overuse that dark gradient above the animation.It's just me though

Pickup
07-30-2014, 08:00 PM
Awzume as hell! good job fordz. that was really entertaning xD

FL-Nordin
07-30-2014, 08:26 PM
wow, sick fordz this is animation had it all, drama, humor, and rock hard action, stuff got intense real fast, some transitions of music could have been smoother tho,
but i defeneatly liked the final part becasue of 1. music choice 2. nice angels and action, 3. badass tention and 4. guest apperance
also its really hard to have some humor in animation, especially when no voice acting, and text sometimes doesnt bring the extra flavour, but you nailed it
really well done, this was entertaining to say the least.

Resh
07-30-2014, 09:09 PM
COME AND GET IT WUB WUB

SZ-Rayze
07-31-2014, 01:32 AM
That ending.. Just when things are about to get awesome.. Anyways, pretty awesome and bad-ass animation Fordz. Totally loved it.. Hope to see this continued (or not).. Mehehehe..

Jaywi
07-31-2014, 03:02 AM
this is what I waiting for ^^

gj fordz ^^

Andrewgho
07-31-2014, 05:29 AM
okay, thats really makes me laugh. Now when is Minecraft from Resh will out? I cant wait for that.

Reconcile
07-31-2014, 05:47 AM
okay, thats really makes me laugh. Now when is Minecraft from Resh will out? I cant wait for that.

Hold your jimmies, it's almost out

Also, go Fordz!

Saintorin
07-31-2014, 11:04 AM
Hoooly shit. Thaaaat was brilliant. Can't wait for continue oO (puppy eyes)

quinsilva
07-31-2014, 01:42 PM
Dope Fordz!!! Good Job I loved how you really made the plot come to life with the tension and building of anticipation!!

Kursura
07-31-2014, 02:11 PM
Awesome work Fordz :D Very enjoyable and amusing.
I like Fordz's character.

Fuzzybrain
08-01-2014, 06:40 PM
Fordz's animation got replaced by rhythm's and I can't find it anywhere. Fix plz?

HyMaster
08-01-2014, 07:07 PM
Fordz's animation got replaced by rhythm's and I can't find it anywhere. Fix plz?
idk why it's out of the frontpage but here it is.
http://www.stickpage.com/scribblenautsplay.shtml
It's a humor so you should find it on humor section.

stone
08-08-2014, 08:03 AM
Sorry for the delay, the animation is back up! Thank you for your patience!

Fordz
08-09-2014, 04:52 AM
Sorry for the delay, the animation is back up! Thank you for your patience!

YEHEY!
Btw stone, I finally found a way to perfectly convert the animation in Swivel without flaws. I tweaked the animation a bit, it seems like it misunderstands most movie clips and makes them disappear. Nevertheless, it's all good. I'll send the video when I'm done converting if you want.

Phantom Ace
08-09-2014, 07:29 AM
The ending was the best part of this animation(obviously). But first, I'll say my opinion about the first scenes than the ending.

At the introduction part, I was suspecting of how the thief stole the woman's purse. But it has a simple answer anyways. Though you could've just added some action to be more entertaining because action is my favorite to watch.

At the other parts, I like the humor that you made. It was pretty funny even if you just used texts. Because of those facial expressions, it made the animation humorous combined with the texts/words. I like how you did it. :D

And the ending was like the intense part of all. I like the music synchronization and of course, the music itself. Though when Fordz was beating up those guys, my laptop lagged. I don't know if it's just me. But I think it's the laptop, so don't mind thus one xD. Though the action was the best part. And I thought when Alfa and Nhazul came in, I thought it would get more exciting, exaggerating, and entertaining. Though it said "To be continued……". Though it was still good even though they both didn't do much. I understand that this is just a tribute and you ran out of time in making this one.

So I'd say that you can have 8/10 points for entertaining me. :D

GeneratorRexDragon
08-09-2014, 07:28 PM
I really hope to see a second one. ;)

Arch-Angel
08-29-2014, 09:22 PM
Holy fuck this is the most boring animation I think I've ever seen.

poppetje3D
09-03-2014, 08:50 AM
Youre the most boring animation i've ever seen.

Looks great man, now wheres that next part? ;)

Reconcile
09-03-2014, 09:11 AM
Why would he make a next part?

Dragonrobe
10-11-2014, 01:45 AM
Part 2 pls!!!!!
When i saw the last part where they were in Stickpage and two guys saved Maxwell, I was like OMG it Terkoiz!!!
I want to continue IT!!!!!