PDA

View Full Version : SP Ban Registrar

Pages : [1] 2 3

Devour
08-20-2014, 09:50 PM
This is the thread where people can ask about bans and why they happened. The place where us mods copy-paste "it was probably infraction overload" and throw our keyboards down the stairs to explain away the mysterious disappearances of SP denizens. Now with 99% more forced enthusiasm.

For all Mods, when answering why someone got banned it may be more helpful to point out the post that resulted in the ban, as well as what the infraction was for.

Jeff
08-21-2014, 08:02 AM
Please do not post in this thread unless you have a very good reason. Feel free to discuss the registrar in this topic (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?86975-i-think-we-need-a-ban-registrar).

Raptor
09-02-2014, 04:26 PM
So why was TJG10able banned

edit: and StickBoy111 and Travis
TJG10able and StickBoy111 were banned for reaching the infraction limit. Travis is perma-banned, but I don't believe I can give out the exact details yet.

Hewitt
09-07-2014, 07:44 PM
This is for the benefit of Reconcile (if he is lurking) and everyone concerned:

Reconcile has been on thin ice for the past few days, accumulating over 40-50 pts of minor infractions (a feat only achieved by 2 other individuals: 2D and harvie, Salt/Ahmad in the past.) for things he should have learned not to do a long time ago (being an unhelpful dick, minor spam, multi-posting, making "worth it" stunts, minimodding, etc). It has been a long journey, but after being blacklisted and warned multiple times, Reconcile/Guitarii once again insulted another member for no reason and that was his final chance.

Do not make an alternate account to discuss with us, Reconcile. We will no longer honor you.

Devour
09-07-2014, 08:10 PM
For the record, I'm trying to keep the list updated to have the most recent bans on the top, and the older ones below to keep people from having to scroll through a super long post eventually. For all the folks editing the OP.

Hewitt
09-07-2014, 08:11 PM
Oh alright, sorry about that. I had no idea.

- Added TheRxy; multi-accounter extroardinaire.

Berry
09-15-2014, 05:00 AM
Why is TJQ10able banned as of 9/15/14

Raptor
09-15-2014, 05:47 AM
Why is TJQ10able banned as of 9/15/14
I'm fairly certain it's because he reached the infraction limit.

Arch-Angel
09-19-2014, 10:08 AM
ACBeam has been banned for 10 days for disrespecting me for the inth time.

If you're a friend of his you should talk to him about it because this isn't the first time he's done shit like this. He's becoming the next Yun and I'm down to nip it in the butt.

zawmbee
09-19-2014, 05:33 PM
Link to thread where Jutsu and Nish argued?

Raptor
09-19-2014, 07:01 PM
It's like way deep in the chat thread by now.

Miracle
09-19-2014, 08:31 PM
http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?876-The-Chat-Thread/page11172&p=1231989#post1231989

Here you go, zawmbee. Thank you for making me relive that terrible day by going to get it for you. If you don't have the full story, I believe it starts out with Nish and Captain Cook playing a joke on Jutsu, but things go terribly wrong and when they try to tell him it was just a joke, Jutsu thinks that they were serious and that they were just backtracking. It all goes downhill from there.

Several members tried to deffuse the tension, but to no avail, friend. Nish and Jutsu were too engaged in their battle to notice the crowd of loving friends around them, begging them to stop. Then Jutsu does the unthinkable: has a mod deliver the final blow to none other than himself. His suicide is forever burned in my brain.

R.I.P buddy.

Berry
09-20-2014, 06:22 PM
So, I saw this user, ShadowRaven, and he's banned. Is it because he stole a picture for his RHG?

Maniacon
10-05-2014, 02:26 AM
So, I saw this user, ShadowRaven, and he's banned. Is it because he stole a picture for his RHG?

I'll just be honest here. I got a dayban for stealing a Xiao Xiao picture for my RHG. It was technically an accident, but I think I got what I deserved. If I do this one more time, I'll get permabanned and I have no idea how to make an image for myself.

Ssosme
10-07-2014, 08:12 PM
Btw why was maniacon banned?

Hewitt
10-07-2014, 09:21 PM
he had a big mouth

Jeff
10-08-2014, 07:00 AM
Is that really why he was banned? Or are you joking.

Hewitt
10-08-2014, 08:38 AM
Okay sorry for being informal.

He was double posting and he was spamming something with HUGE letters on Smile's Female thread. The resulting 3-point infraction sent him to the limit.

EDIT: Okay I just checked his history and apparently the 3 points stacked with his still-lingering theft offense, another double post, and a sig violation. So that rounded out to a weekban

Jeff
10-08-2014, 09:31 AM
Oh that makes more sense. I feel like maybe in this thread you should avoid being informal or joking (unless it's really obvious) because people reading might take you seriously and get the wrong idea. I was genuinely wondering if you'd turned into a 50s mobster.

Hewitt
10-08-2014, 06:38 PM
Noted, sir.

Although that's a pretty badass representation.

By the by, I thought this thread was for permabans and notorious bans. The only reason why I replied so casually initially is because I don't want to have to repeatedly come to this thread to report someone every time an Infraction Limit hits, which is all the time. They shouldn't get used to something like this.

Hewitt
10-12-2014, 08:20 PM
Just a gentle reminder to newbies to stop posting links to "FREE" Flash. Trial Flash yes, but Free Flash no. We've had 2 noobs lately who are getting weekbanned as we speak for posting such ridiculousness.

Also Alpha Seagull's ban has increased by 2 extra weeks for immediately making a 2nd account to evade his current ban. It's suppose to be a perma, but he's new so I'll let it slide.

mizu
10-13-2014, 01:26 AM
Why was Vincent-X banned might I ask?

Hewitt
10-13-2014, 01:29 AM
Arch banned him. He was banned for being a dick in the Art Threads. Imagine yourself, mizu. Now imagine you're even more of an asshole and you're extra condescending to the point that you've resorted to personal insults. Like an evil Lobotomizer critic. Then imagine provoking a mod.

Raptor
10-13-2014, 02:13 PM
Oh, and sss has been unbanned. Welcome back!

Smile
10-13-2014, 05:42 PM
Oh, and sss has been unbanned. Welcome back!

Saving Stickpage Since Seventeen Sixty Seven.

Hewitt
10-13-2014, 10:16 PM
Envoy just asked to be banned for a month, because he needs to satisfy his asian parents with nothing short of an A++

Jeff
10-13-2014, 11:03 PM
YES BECAUSE ITS ASIAN NOT BSIAN BETTER MAKE IT 2 MONTHS TO BE SURE

Hewitt
10-13-2014, 11:49 PM
Omg I actually laughed for a good 10 minutes from that.

And he was the one who specifically gave the duration. So he's not requesting to be banned for Exam Week. He's banned to prepare for it.

Damn Asian kids

Scarecrow
10-14-2014, 04:54 AM
lol so who was the butthurt nerd camila banned who tried to singlehandedly mount a spam attack in retaliation

Hewitt
10-14-2014, 08:20 AM
We're not going to give the bastard, the satisfaction of having a name to be known by. In fact, I just typed "I dont even care who you are" when I banned him.

Ipman
10-14-2014, 09:42 PM
ok i have been bothered lately but who is this banned dibundita guy? i can see him online almost everyday..

Hewitt
10-14-2014, 09:43 PM
Hes a bot

Hewitt
10-15-2014, 11:43 PM
devi is banned because of exam week

_Ai_
10-15-2014, 11:52 PM
These Asians.

I'm having my finals and I'm still here.

Zero
10-16-2014, 12:00 AM
These Asians.

I'm having my finals and I'm still here.
Aren't you an Asian?

GuardianTempest
10-16-2014, 12:02 AM
Usually when people say 'asian', they refer to oriental asians (japanese, chinese, koreans).

Hewitt
10-16-2014, 12:03 AM
I think you're missing the point with his joke, Asian.

_Ai_
10-16-2014, 04:09 AM
Aren't you an Asian?

No, I'm a Bsian

Miracle
10-17-2014, 06:59 PM
[Question already answered]

GuardianTempest
10-17-2014, 07:16 PM
Also exam week.

Swedesian.

Damian
10-18-2014, 01:07 PM
Damn Asian kids

I don't understand this hypocrisy.

http://cdn.hark.com/images/000/244/722/244722/original.jpg
How does it feel to betray your own race?

Not_Nish
10-21-2014, 03:40 PM
Why aren't details of devi's ban on the front page? What happened to him?

sss
10-21-2014, 03:45 PM
Why aren't details of devi's ban on the front page? What happened to him?
here

devi is banned because of exam week

Not_Nish
10-21-2014, 03:57 PM
So these assholes actually want to be BANNED so they can study? This is why I can never be a mod. If anyone ever asked me to ban him for a week because he had no self-control or discipline, I'd permaban him without hesitation for being a fool and wasting my time. Turn off the fucking computer and pick up a book, instead of deluding yourself into thinking that a ban on a forum will actually make a difference.

Hewitt
10-21-2014, 05:00 PM
its more psychological actually. they never really check here; the ban is just a placebo

Miracle
10-21-2014, 06:31 PM
So these assholes actually want to be BANNED so they can study? This is why I can never be a mod. If anyone ever asked me to ban him for a week because he had no self-control or discipline, I'd permaban him without hesitation for being a fool and wasting my time. Turn off the fucking computer and pick up a book, instead of deluding yourself into thinking that a ban on a forum will actually make a difference.

hahaha xD
It's more like forcing yourself to devote your time to a better cause. Take this as an example, if you were on a strict no chocolate diet, but you are constantly being tempted with sweets, then any reasonable person would remove the temptation by removing themselves from the sweets. It's exactly like this with the users, they are trying to study, but they are tempted with stickpage constantly, so they kindly ask a moderator to revoke their ability to use the forums until they have studied enough.

Hewitt
10-21-2014, 06:57 PM
But Jombo, wouldn't it be tres cool if you could restrain yourself like a true mature person?

Don't answer that.

Arch-Angel
10-21-2014, 07:26 PM
Come on Hewitt, self control is so last century.

Hewitt
10-21-2014, 07:30 PM
Well Jombo, what would the point be of banning you then?

Try us.

Ssosme
10-22-2014, 08:15 PM
Why did Tj get banned if I may ask?

Hewitt
10-22-2014, 08:23 PM
Something about being rude, bumping his own thread to get attention, and writing it in all caps. A combination thereof.

Kid should really watch his temper.

GuardianTempest
10-23-2014, 12:26 AM
And then I see another ban from out of nowhere, this time for multiaccounting/evasion.(Houndwolf, I think?)

Why though?

Hewitt
10-23-2014, 12:32 AM
Guys, can you please stop coming to this thread to ask why x is banned? I know this is like the Banwiki or something, but sometimes the bans are just Infraction Triggers: they double post and minor spam too much and they'll be back in a week or a day. If they don't appear here, that's the most likely reason.

And for cases like HoundWolf, they are a work-in-progress. The wiki isn't meant to be some instant announcement that updates this forum on a day-to-day basis. It's a wiki. So it's going to be objectively a report thread. That and the banning process takes time too. Sometimes, it's a step and the deliberation happens after.

Besides that, it's not really anyone's business, is it? Unless you're a clanmate or something. I mean, if you are then you have a right to know, but to know just for the sake of fascination then we're not obligated to say unless it's been awhile.

mizu
10-23-2014, 07:46 AM
Why does this thread exist then, might aswell just lock it and edit the first post whenever you ban someone.

Hewitt
10-23-2014, 07:48 AM
I'm just saying that its a tiring effort to tell everyone that this one guy, that only a couple of people will care about is banned for a day or a week, when those days just come rather quickly. To add him on the first page and then, just take it away a week/day later.

Drone
10-23-2014, 09:55 AM
Then you could lock the thread and update the first post any time you ban someone for an extended amount of time

Zed
10-23-2014, 10:10 AM
The thread was originally locked but it's partially maintained by Devour and he can't edit locked threads.

Hewitt
10-23-2014, 06:34 PM
Yeah^ I initially always thought Devour had a little control over it, thats why I only posted here instead of constantly editting the first post.

Either that or I just don't understand the point of this thread myself. My understanding was it was for permas and notorious bans.

Jeff
10-23-2014, 06:46 PM
This is why I didn't think it would work the way you guys were hoping. It really needs mods to support it but it's too much effort on their part to require.

Arch-Angel
10-23-2014, 07:03 PM
Yeah^ I initially always thought Devour had a little control over it, thats why I only posted here instead of constantly editting the first post.

Either that or I just don't understand the point of this thread myself. My understanding was it was for permas and notorious bans.

Why you gotta be deleting my alt accounts posts?

This is why I didn't think it would work the way you guys were hoping. It really needs mods to support it but it's too much effort on their part to require.

I feel like it can still serve some purpose. I find it to be easier if someone is banned and actually missed that whoever can request here why they were banned and we just tell them. It's a lot easier than making a post, editing a post, and then re-editing the post however long after the fact.

Hewitt
10-23-2014, 07:08 PM
Yeah but sometimes, the person who misses the user will be just that one guy. And in the past this has just worked out by being PM'd. By that one guy.

I mean for example, who cares right now (other than BBKing5) that Houndwolf is perma'd (for the moment)?

Ssosme
10-27-2014, 11:20 AM
Why was EnergeticLion banned?

Reason why asking: Hes apart of a animation battle we clans are doing. We need to know.

Hewitt
10-27-2014, 06:40 PM
I don't know who infracted him, but if I recall, I think it was a triple posting event. Perhaps he is just gone for the day.

Raptor
10-27-2014, 06:41 PM
I don't know who infracted him, but if I recall, I think it was a triple posting event. Perhaps he is just gone for the day.
EnergeticLion has been suspected of rotoscoping. Sharp and Shadowkirby probably know more about it than I do.

Hewitt
10-27-2014, 06:42 PM
haha, well there you have it. That's a weekban then

BBKing5
10-28-2014, 03:33 AM
so he is a week banned ok...

also, How did you guys become Moderators,Adminstator>?

Hewitt
10-28-2014, 03:49 AM
You help the community out by reporting bad people, and helping users. Then you get 'chosen'.

Ken_Rou
10-28-2014, 09:29 PM
You help the community out by reporting bad people, and helping users. Then you get 'chosen'.

IN THE NAME OF THE KING AND QUEEN, I HEREBY ANNOUNCE YOU... ADMINISTRATOR! *places sword on shoulders*

Phantom Ace
10-29-2014, 03:09 PM
How did Earthquakeanims and Hares got banned? And how long is the ban gonna last?

Ssosme
10-29-2014, 03:17 PM
How did Earthquakeanims and Hares got banned? And how long is the ban gonna last?

Earthquake I THINK got banned for fueling/enchancing the arguements in the chat thread.

Raptor
10-29-2014, 03:31 PM
Earthquake got banned for infraction overload.

Phantom Ace
10-29-2014, 06:53 PM
Oh okay then. Thanks you two! :D

Apex-Predator
10-29-2014, 06:58 PM
Why was Rexy banned?
I was looking back at old post and I just noticed.

Veir
10-29-2014, 08:16 PM
Why was Rexy banned?

I think it was multi-accounting.

Hewitt
10-29-2014, 08:18 PM
Is that like the current ban or a ban from a long time ago? I recall banning him a long time ago for multi-ing, but it was a misunderstanding so I brought him back.

Oh crap, don't tell me I never brought him back. Mods...a little help here?

Rosie
10-29-2014, 08:19 PM
Why was Rexy banned?

It was for ban evasion.
EDIT: Hewitt, one of his accounts is unbanned, don't worry.

Ssosme
10-31-2014, 12:36 PM
I know I ask a lot but... Could I ask why BBKing was banned. I'm asking for the same reason EnergeticLion was banned. Hes the clan leader and we are doing a clan war with him. Is it a week, 2 day ban? I want to make sure its not perm.

_Ai_
10-31-2014, 12:39 PM
It's a day ban for exceeding the infraction limit.

Raptor
10-31-2014, 01:49 PM
We will post here if there's ever a perma.

you
11-01-2014, 04:46 AM
ask about why bbking5 get banned and how long

Raptor
11-01-2014, 05:48 AM
I believe he got banned for an infraction overload. He should be back within a day or so.

BBKing5
11-03-2014, 02:15 AM
Why Hares is banned?

Devour
11-03-2014, 02:34 AM
We will post here if there's ever a perma.
I'm going to bet a million bucks that it has to do with an infraction overload. If there's nothing here then he'll be back.

Raptor
11-03-2014, 05:49 AM
Why Hares is banned?
I believe he was permabanned for being constantly infracted and banned for the same issue and not listening and adhering to the rules.

Once I get a confirmation, I'll edit the OP.

Mike First
11-03-2014, 06:45 AM
I believe he was permabanned for being constantly infracted and banned for the same issue and not listening and adhering to the rules.

Once I get a confirmation, I'll edit the OP.

hi every mods, i'm mike first, hares cousin, i receive some information if hares don't receive any notice if we can't put any sfx on flash, i remember if hares first ban because the problem with noisy flash and automatic play, then he solved, after few months he got banned again, the problem is the sig is too big and cursor move to the button that played the sfx, then i asked hewitt who is the old moderator" i asked:
falconhead thread page 29
me:

btw i ask something, can add sound on clan frontpage right since the sound doesn't play automatically itself?
just like interactive animation?
so that doesn't distrubing...

then hewitt replied:

as long as the sound doesnt automatically play when you load any page it is fine.

hiding the flash in spoilers is not acceptable. the sound has to be hidden from within the swf

then i tell to hares if he can input sfx at least the sfx not automatic play in swf
when almost half year hares make a new clan, and he add flash with not automatic play swf, then hares got banned, i pm to rosie and hares asked me to help him to send a message, i copied what hares send to here:

rosie

sorry for this annoying message but

hares asked me to send this message for you and here we go...

please to read it!

For My Beloved Moderator.
i not receive any notice from mod.
I Asked Old mod when i've an old clan if the sfx can inputted at least the sfx doesn't play automatically
and idk why mod banned me, am i post again any swf that sfx played automatically?
i see some clan they input some sfx too, and they set sfx and at least not play automatic.
here the ss:
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/304/8/7/untitled_by_hares1997-d84s1t4.bmp
if you all don't like me to make or create a clan, or any threads, just tell me and i'll not make any clan anymore, but please to unban me, and i'll not make any thread.
if you unban me i stop make the thread, i just want to keep my rhg thread to have some battle.
if you don't to unban me it's okay.
if i do anything wrong i apologize, i say Sorry for every mods.
and thank you for reading this...
peace
:>

that was hares ask me to send, as his cousin, i hope you can unban him and give him some future to share his animation.
and sorry for his bad english.
hope you understand what he send to you.
and lastly thank you

then she replied to me

"I've checked every clan, and all of them with any embedded audio have been removed. "

maybe that mean hares was unban anymore..
but i believe if hares added sfx because he doesn't receive any notice from rosie if we not allowed to input sfx into the swf, and he just know if we can input sfx as long as the sfx doesn't play automatically.

well, i don't know what should i do? i just lie to hares and tell if mod doesn't replying...
i beg if mod please to give hares one "more" last change to stay on stickpage, if don't allow it's okay

and hares...
if you see this post please to don't mad, i keep secret to your own good, you'll understand why i lie to you.
and if mod not unban you, that mean i can't help you. sorry hares... maybe this the end of your projects.

when you read this post i want to say sorry for my bad english and this post so annoying to you all.
and sorry if this have a many wrong sentences.
and thank you for attention to read this post.

Andy Thie (Mike)

Berry
11-08-2014, 08:51 AM
Why is Hares banned?

Oh, sorry I posted from the first page without noticing Raptor's post. Deeply sorry.

Pox
11-10-2014, 02:07 PM
Did MarkXD get blocked?

Jeff
11-10-2014, 02:56 PM
2 week ban decided unanimously by the administration.

Harassing a mod after my post asking people to calm down
Creating an entire animation depicting the murder of a mod tying in to the above over something relatively insignificant such as their feelings on BSE
Further complaining that his sham entry didn't rate higher, continuing to stir the pot about BSE again after my post asking people to calm down about it

This is the kind of stuff we aren't going to tolerate any more. Again, if you have a problem with something the staff is doing, there are better ways to handle it than this immature pettiness. Please see this topic (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?88992-Important-The-State-of-the-Community-amp-General-Harassment&p=1267249&viewfull=1#post1267249) for more information.

Hewitt
11-11-2014, 09:29 PM
Was it even a good anim? I mean, I just find the irony baffling and hilarious; he put his energy and soul into making an anti-mod anim for what he could have easily done with that round of the BSE.

Jeff
11-11-2014, 09:45 PM
I wouldn't call it "good" but it wasn't like he spent 5 minutes doodling something. He obviously put effort into it, but it was also obvious that the entire message was a jab at camila that he knew she'd see.

Berry
11-14-2014, 08:16 PM
Why was TJQ banned?

Ssosme
11-14-2014, 08:58 PM
Why was TJQ banned?

All I can think of was that he was a jerk about everything.

TTheDDoctor
11-14-2014, 09:02 PM
I am having a RHG battle with Darkly21, (of all people) and now he's banned. Does anyone know how he managed to get banned, and how long will it last?

Seriously, if I win by default against someone for the 3rd time in a row, I'm going to go off my rocker.

Ssosme
11-14-2014, 09:21 PM
I am having a RHG battle with Darkly21, (of all people) and now he's banned. Does anyone know how he managed to get banned, and how long will it last?

Seriously, if I win by default against someone for the 3rd time in a row, I'm going to go off my rocker.

Hes probably going to be banned for 4 years sinec he said he was 9

Hewitt
11-14-2014, 09:59 PM
"I telled you guys 3 animations are the maximum and what i am 9 years old! (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?89097-Darkly21-s-Birthday!&p=1268898&viewfull=1#post1268898)"

That has got to be the most epic fail post in the history of noob posting.

Btw, if his birthday is celebrating his 9th. Then he's actually 8 and that means he's in it for 5 years, not 4.

Nextris2000
11-14-2014, 10:26 PM
Why was TJQ banned?
#Dumbass

And darkly was really 8 huh? I wud like to kno tj's age for future references

_Ai_
11-14-2014, 10:32 PM
We don't know TJG's age. Because he wasn't banned for being underage. He was banned for infraction overload instead.

Proton
11-15-2014, 01:49 AM
Wait, then how come my friend was underage and get banned forever?

devi
11-15-2014, 02:15 AM

Well we could answer you if you could tell us who your friend is.

Hewitt
11-15-2014, 07:53 AM
Bans for long periods aren't necessarily made temporarily. They are treated as permanent until that period has passed wherby they will be manually unbanned then (provided they still remember).

Besides they can always make a new one when the time comes. It's happened before, but those cases are rare because this site is so new (since the merge) that we've only had a handful of yearbans whom we break out. At least, I keep track of them. I've advised the batcave before to note what the age of the underaged was to they can keep track of them.

Drone
11-15-2014, 07:54 AM
I know what you're talking about and I think it would be in your best interest to not bring that up here lmao

Nextris2000
11-15-2014, 10:10 AM
We don't know TJG's age. Because he wasn't banned for being underage. He was banned for infraction overload instead.
Yea I kno but I would like to kno is age based on how he rages and acts like a dumbass. I guess the world may never kno

Ssosme
11-15-2014, 11:37 AM
Yea I kno but I would like to kno is age based on how he rages and acts like a dumbass. I guess the world may never kno

He claimed that he was 14 in a post on a clan page

Im not 11, Im 14, Are you trying to make me get banned for no reason?

Nextris2000
11-15-2014, 11:48 AM
Lol even in the evidence he rages!

Calixer
11-15-2014, 01:53 PM
Wait, how old do you have to be to be in this website anyways?

Drone
11-15-2014, 02:07 PM
Wait, how old do you have to be to be in this website anyways?
13 at the least I think

Nextris2000
11-15-2014, 03:59 PM
13 at the least I think

Fuh real!? Wow I thought it would be at 10 years old

Charry
11-15-2014, 04:46 PM
As far as I know, it's 13 because of COPPA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children's_Online_Privacy_Protection_Act).

Hewitt
11-15-2014, 05:08 PM
I dont really understand why anyone doesn't know the age limit...seeing as it is in the rules.

Drone
11-15-2014, 07:50 PM
I dont really understand why anyone doesn't know the age limit...seeing as it is in the rules.

It is a fairly new rule though

Vorpal
11-15-2014, 07:53 PM
It was 13 when I first joined.

I'm not sure I'd call it new.

Drone
11-15-2014, 07:55 PM
It was 13 when I first joined.

I'm not sure I'd call it new.

Oh seriously? I didn't even notice a minimum age when I first joined and read the rules
or maybe I forgot because it didn't apply to me

Pox
11-15-2014, 07:58 PM
I kept my age under wraps the whole time. Also the rule is pretty flawed becasue its easy to lie and say you are different age by choosing 1900 as your birth year.

But I guess most kids aren't that smart.

Hewitt
11-15-2014, 08:04 PM

It's not new as much as it is just a newly-enforced rule. You know, much like the "RHG Battles cannot be unfinished." rule that has always been around since the decades of FA but only since reclarified a year ago after the staggering amount of incomplete battles.

I kept my age under wraps the whole time. Also the rule is pretty flawed becasue its easy to lie and say you are different age by choosing 1900 as your birth year.

But I guess most kids aren't that smart.

Keeping your age under wraps is similar to talking about piracy and pirating but not actually doing it in this forum. It's not a flawed rule as much as it has a very specific circumstance. Fusion was underaged when he first started coming here, but look at him...he was an awesome user who later only admitted it many years later. The rule is really a deterrent for immaturity and danger to minors; a nice little law that helps both parties in certain ways.

Mustika
11-16-2014, 04:15 AM
I used to wonder the same thing when the rule was enforced and asked several people on the Chat Thread, until Rosie cleared several things up with this post (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?876-The-Chat-Thread&p=1196203&viewfull=1#post1196203), linking me to this (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children%27s_Online_Privacy_Protection_Act).

Don't really have other things to say about this rule, but hopefully some forum-users-wanna-be who are less than 13 could understand the rule's restriction. Just a suggestion that some people might have no idea to that Wiki link so might as well to put it in the Rules section (?).

Jeff
11-16-2014, 10:00 AM
I think I have to bring this up whenever this rule is scrutinized, and thankfully Mustika linked the exact article I'm gonna refer to, but SP is legally required to follow something called COPPA to allow children under 13 on here. We don't have the resources to do that, so in turn we simply don't allow children under 13 on here. This isn't something that's unique to SP, almost every website that doesn't NEED children does this because COPPA is arguably ridiculously strict. That is literally the only reason the rule exists, because it legally has to. I don't think there's a single person who couldn't immediately see that it's a flawed rule, or even that the law is flawed. Of course there's nothing stopping someone from lying about their age, that's not really a clever work around it's what most sites expect. We are no different. You wont be punished for it as long as you don't give us a reason to. We look the other way most of the time if it's a joke but if you flat out state that you're under 13 we still have to enforce it.

Ssosme
11-18-2014, 08:25 PM
Why was TJ banned again ;/

Hewitt
11-18-2014, 08:30 PM
Not trying to be mean, but do you have to ask? Just look at his last post. It seems he lashed out again for no reason despite being already warned more than once. And that's not just from me.

Whiplash
11-18-2014, 08:45 PM
How long is he banned?

_Ai_
11-18-2014, 10:48 PM
1 day.

Whiplash
11-18-2014, 10:51 PM
Poor little guy
Suffering bans :c
He's quite obnoxious tho, tbh

Hewitt
11-18-2014, 10:53 PM
There is a system in place that blacklists repeat offenders. Basically, they get permanent infractions for repeat douchery. So eventually TJ is just going to escalate himself into a perma if he keeps this up.

_Ai_
11-18-2014, 10:54 PM
He just needs to control his temper better.

Berry
11-19-2014, 02:18 AM
He just needs to control his temper better.

He needs to get an attitude adjustment. I mean, seriously.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think TJ is not really "14" years old.

Hewitt
11-19-2014, 02:24 AM
He could be a 14 year old brat who is irl used to getting his own way all the time.

OR

He could be a 14 year old timid kid who is projecting his bully's behavior in his internet persona.

Whiplash
11-19-2014, 02:39 AM
Or maybe he is an easily butthurt, insecure 10 year old or older

Berry
11-19-2014, 03:09 AM
He could be a 14 year old brat who is irl used to getting his own way all the time.

OR

He could be a 14 year old timid kid who is projecting his bully's behavior in his internet persona.

The first one seems more likely. But then, he would be the first person my age that acts like that.

The second one might be true though. If he gets bullied in school and decides to let steam off in the net.

BBKing5
11-19-2014, 03:33 AM
also guys . i just noticed that Energeticlion is Houndwolf_VARG!!!!!... he just told me on twitch when Zpammer Were Streaming

GuardianTempest
11-19-2014, 03:45 AM
also guys . i just noticed that Energeticlion is Houndwolf_VARG!!!!!... he just told me on twitch when Zpammer Were StreamingI think matters like this ought to be PM'd to the mods instead of announced.

Ssosme
11-19-2014, 08:39 AM
I think matters like this ought to be PM'd to the mods instead of announced.

yes, and he should also provide proof :P

Azure
11-19-2014, 08:58 AM
While it would have been better for him to provide proof, EnergeticLion has indeed been banned for multiaccounting.

Hewitt
11-19-2014, 09:55 PM
That double-posting evader still won't give up huh?

Houndwolf, read this: If you want to stop being banned, just make another account and PM a mod (and NOT post until you are unbanned) and apologize. And then of course never do it again. It's really easy and it saves the time for you to try and come back this way. I'm only helping you out because you seem like a decent user who got screwed and felt the need to challenge or evade authority at every turn.

Whiplash
11-19-2014, 10:52 PM
Godamn TJ, how the hell did he get unbanned for a few minutes and go back to jail again?

_Ai_
11-19-2014, 11:11 PM
He raged at a clan thread and got week banned for it.

Vorpal
11-19-2014, 11:12 PM
He raged for at a clan thread and got week banned for it.
http://i44.tinypic.com/4u6znl.png
Sorry about that bro.

Whiplash
11-19-2014, 11:12 PM
Gotta love this guy.
Tho in all seriousness, I cant find his post/s. What did he say?

Edit: ^Ohhhhh damn son, shit's about to drop

Hewitt
11-19-2014, 11:14 PM
The Mod that banned him deleted it.

I understand that it's so scandalous to know when someone gets banned, but if you have no business knowing why then please respect it and don't bother asking. It is never a good thing when someone gets banned. Remember that.

_Ai_
11-19-2014, 11:20 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/4u6znl.png
Sorry about that bro.

Damn.

http://i40.tinypic.com/2418905.png

GrimmtheReaper
11-20-2014, 12:18 AM
Damn.

http://i40.tinypic.com/2418905.png

three minutes too late

Ssosme
11-21-2014, 11:13 AM
Why was TJ banned again? Was it cause he was rude or disrespectful again? Or is it something else?

Drone
11-21-2014, 12:59 PM
Why was TJ banned again? Was it cause he was rude or disrespectful again? Or is it something else?

Seriously man, every time?

Ssosme
11-21-2014, 01:11 PM
Seriously man, every time?

Just this time my messages on my wall were deleted. and there was chatter about his age on his RHG page. Idk man.

_Ai_
11-21-2014, 09:57 PM

He raged at a clan thread and got week banned for it.

BBKing5
11-21-2014, 10:02 PM
Why darkly is banned?

Ssosme
11-21-2014, 10:03 PM
Why darkly is banned?

Underaged he just turned 9 years old.

Berry
11-22-2014, 05:17 AM
Why darkly is banned?

Announced publicly that he was "the youngest user on Stickpage" and that he was 9.

You need to be 13+ to be here.

jackk
11-22-2014, 07:54 PM
I'd like to request that a user called: theguy67 be banned. He harassed me from the beginning of our 1st game, throughout the 2nd game, and afterwards in chat. I tried to unfriend him, but he readded me and continued to harass me.

Smile
11-22-2014, 08:01 PM
I'd like to request that a user called: theguy67 be banned. He harassed me from the beginning of our 1st game, throughout the 2nd game, and afterwards in chat. I tried to unfriend him, but he readded me and continued to harass me.

if the game you're referring to is Stick Wars, then I don't think the moderators of this forum can do anything about it. And even if they did, you'll have to report the user properly by providing proof like screenshots. I don't know if there's such a thing as a "report user" in the game though, since I don't play it.

Raptor
11-22-2014, 10:02 PM
If you want to request a ban, please send us a PM. This thread isn't for asking for people to be banned, it's for logging the bans so the public can see which users are banned so people don't keep asking.

BBKing5
11-22-2014, 10:05 PM
Why Hares Is Banned please ;-;

_Ai_
11-23-2014, 03:39 AM
If you want to request a ban, please send us a PM. This thread isn't for asking for people to be banned, it's for logging the bans so the public can see which users are banned so people don't keep asking.

I think he's talking about Stick Empires, and it's pretty much what smile says; provide screenshots and send an email to support@stickempires.com

And yeah there's no in-game report user (because it'll be abused so hard) but there's now chat admins, so if they don't reply to your mail, just talk to them.

devi
11-23-2014, 04:55 PM
Why is Whiplash banned?

Jeff
11-23-2014, 04:57 PM
Whiplash is Reconcile (AKA Guitarii), so he's just ban evading.

Apex-Predator
11-23-2014, 05:57 PM
I suspected as much. I mean the questions he was asking gave it away.

Hewitt
11-23-2014, 06:18 PM
Why darkly is banned?

Seriously? Stop asking and read the thread first. Can someone append this notice to the frontpage?

Just this time my messages on my wall were deleted. and there was chatter about his age on his RHG page. Idk man.

This thread isn't like your "wall". Please check his post history first THEN this thread's history. And only ask if it is relevant to you (like if you guys have a battle or something). If you just want to know for the sake of wanting to know then don't bother. These "Why is X banned?" posts are seriously becoming annoying.

Berry
11-23-2014, 08:21 PM
BBking? He was banned suddenly just now and I don't know why.

Nextris2000
11-23-2014, 08:36 PM
Whiplash is Reconcile (AKA Guitarii), so he's just ban evading.

My goodness....we got a lotta imposters around yere. I mean.. dat guy litterally introduced me to that cartoon Gravity Falls :l

Azure
11-23-2014, 08:46 PM
BBking? He was banned suddenly just now and I don't know why.

It's a day ban for reaching the infraction limit. I'd also like to state that anyone repeatedly asking about a ban which has been answered, or asking about bans without reasoning, will now be receiving infractions. This thread is to keep track of perma bans or such. We're happy to help if somebody being banned affects you in some way (event, battle, etc), but if we're being asked 5 or more times about a ban that doesn't affect anybody except to fill their curiosity hole, then it's not worth asking in the first place. The first post will be edited to reflect this, but I'm posting here in the last thread so those who only look at the end will see it as well.

you
11-24-2014, 03:50 AM
It's a day ban for reaching the infraction limit. I'd also like to state that anyone repeatedly asking about a ban which has been answered, or asking about bans without reasoning, will now be receiving infractions. This thread is to keep track of perma bans or such. We're happy to help if somebody being banned affects you in some way (event, battle, etc), but if we're being asked 5 or more times about a ban that doesn't affect anybody except to fill their curiosity hole, then it's not worth asking in the first place. The first post will be edited to reflect this, but I'm posting here in the last thread so those who only look at the end will see it as well.

So When will bbking unban?

Zero
11-24-2014, 03:58 AM
So When will bbking unban?

It's a day ban for reaching the infraction limit.

It's a day ban

a day

Some people.

Camila
11-24-2014, 04:15 AM
Guys, we might be adding bans that last a week or more now, it is yet to be discussed but I think is a thing that a ban register should have lol.

Hewitt
11-24-2014, 04:25 AM
Is it wise to include a guide on how many infractions = length of ban on the frontpage?

I personally dont wish to divulge it because users who know this can exploit the length/variance of their offenses.

I'm only suggesting it because it will solve the potential problem of asking "How long will X unban."

Camila
11-24-2014, 04:27 AM
I don't see how you can get an advantage from it o.o

But we'll see, it's ok IMO.

Hewitt
11-24-2014, 04:29 AM
Remember 2D and Guitarii/harvie? Since they knew they had x infractions left to a week/permaban, they would intentionally commit crimes then postpone their jollies enough so they wouldn't reach the limit.

_Ai_
11-24-2014, 04:36 AM
Guitarii=Reconcile=Whiplash.

Yeah we do.

Hewitt
11-24-2014, 04:40 AM
I was being half-rhetorical. Of course you know who they are. And I know it was whiplash i just always call him Guitarii because you can't forget a name like that. he was also my first permaban for multi-ing, so he holds a special place in my heart.

Miracle
11-24-2014, 05:59 AM
Hewitt, what are you even talking about. Normal members can't permaban, you were never a mod.

RIP in pieces, Reconcile. You'll probably be missed. Maybe.

Zero
11-24-2014, 06:07 AM
Hewitt, what are you even talking about. Normal members can't permaban, you were never a mod.

RIP in pieces, Reconcile. You'll probably be missed. Maybe.
He's also being serious about this.

I don't know why you'd bring that overused joke here. Also, 2D was pretty notorious for abusing the expiration too. I agree with Hewitt's reasons in not disclosing them as they may be abused.

Camila
11-24-2014, 06:10 AM
I don't know why you'd bring that overused joke here. Also, 2D was pretty notorious for abusing the expiration too.

Maybe yeah, but I see more beneficts than negative things about letting others know about the infractin limit, I think that you guys would be like "Oh crap I have 4 points I better be more careful with what I post". Even tho 2D abused it, I don't see why the actions of 1-2 people should be a reason to condemn every other user. (Besides 2D was a mod, so I can see why he knew exactly how to deal with his infractions lol)

Zero
11-24-2014, 06:16 AM
Maybe yeah, but I see more beneficts than negative things about letting others know about the infractin limit, I think that you guys would be like "Oh crap I have 4 points I better be more careful with what I post". Even tho 2D abused it, I don't see why the actions of 1-2 people should be a reason to condemn every other user. (Besides 2D was a mod, so I can see why he knew exactly how to deal with his infractions lol)
Guess I'm just being a pessimist.

I do you see your point though. However, I believe that the message which you moderators send to us in PM along with our infractions are already informational enough to remind us that we have to post carefully, otherwise we'll just be making a big fool out of ourselves.

Hewitt
11-24-2014, 06:45 PM
It's not for us to discuss in the first place. I simply pitched it so Cami can take it to the cave.

Although opinions are nice.

TJG10able
12-03-2014, 11:34 PM
Why is setto banned?

Camila
12-06-2014, 11:11 PM
It's not for us to discuss in the first place. I simply pitched it so Cami can take it to the cave.

Although opinions are nice.

They can discuss it IMO, I love to hear the users' opinions.

MarkXD has been banned for a month due to harassment towards a RHG clan, since it wasn't his first time harassing others using the same means his ban was longer than before.

Hewitt
12-07-2014, 05:15 PM
Well I didn't mean it that we can't absolutely talk about it. We can, but the discussion to make it legit is up to the mods. We don't have sway over that no matter what we say.

Apex-Predator
12-08-2014, 11:14 AM
MarkXD has been banned for a month due to harassment towards a RHG clan, since it wasn't his first time harassing others using the same means his ban was longer than before.

Gaddamn, again? :/ you'd think he would stop.

Hewitt
12-08-2014, 05:55 PM
This is his 2nd strike right? Personally, this should've been it but Cami is pretty forgiving so maybe the 3rd time will be the perma.

TJG10able
12-09-2014, 07:40 AM
I saw some people trying to force me to not change my attitude

Azure
12-09-2014, 07:53 AM
I saw some people trying to force me to not change my attitude

Alright, I'm officially tired of this. I don't care what you think is going on. People asked you to work on your skills, and gave you areas to work on. They rejected you from their clans for valid reasons. You listened to none of this.

Now, you're posting in this thread of all places, to complain about other people? A thread specifically about banned users, with a BOLD WARNING ON THE FIRST POST?! I won't infract you for this post, and this post only, but if you even think about anything else even slightly against the rules in one of my sections, you'll get an infraction immediately, no exceptions.

Berry
12-10-2014, 04:09 AM
Gaddamn, again? :/ you'd think he would stop.

He made an animation against one of the members, yes? That pulling the...tongue...out....thing.... -shudder-

So if anyone has not asked this yet, Is TJQ10able banned because of harassing a mod? I observed his latest post before coming here.

Oh shit I didn't think the front page was updated. Sorry for this post.

Apex-Predator
12-11-2014, 01:10 PM
Kijang <--- Why was he banned?

Exile
12-11-2014, 02:04 PM
It's generally not a good idea to brag about the fact that you're multi-accounting.

Apex-Predator
12-11-2014, 02:58 PM
It's generally not a good idea to brag about the fact that you're multi-accounting.

Lmao, I assumed that was the reason but wanted to be sure. What a silly thing to do.

Hewitt
12-11-2014, 05:52 PM
So who was he? He seemed really intelligent. I'm only asking because Whiplash is unmasked on the OP, so should Kijang be as well? Should all Ban Evaders/Multis be made aware to the public?

_Ai_
12-12-2014, 12:18 AM
He was using a dynamic IP, so we didn't know who he was.

Drizzle
12-12-2014, 02:52 AM
He was using a dynamic IP, so we didn't know who he was.

So probably he'll come and visit us again then.

Alien
12-17-2014, 06:03 AM
Why was sarari banned?

ShamerFTW
12-20-2014, 02:07 PM
Why was SoLaged banned? I need to know to see if I should finish my battle against him.

Azure
12-20-2014, 02:16 PM
He was daybanned due to infraction overload. That's all.

ShamerFTW
12-20-2014, 02:52 PM
Ok, thanks.

Damian
12-24-2014, 11:15 PM
Is Wither still banned? The OP says he was just weekbanned.

Azure
12-24-2014, 11:26 PM
He's unbanned. I'll update the OP.

silentsh00t
12-26-2014, 05:46 PM
Why is setto banned?!

acutelatios
12-26-2014, 09:05 PM
Why is setto banned?!

He's simply day banned for infraction overload.

silentsh00t
12-26-2014, 09:50 PM
He's simply day banned for infraction overload.

Ahh alright , thank you

Frost10114
01-04-2015, 04:30 AM
I am Irvin? I just want to know the reason of his ban.

Ipman
01-04-2015, 05:24 AM
I am Irvin? I just want to know the reason of his ban.

he rotoscoped Nhazul vs FLLFFL and Oxob vs Blazer on his RHG battle

ScatterFace
02-02-2015, 02:57 PM
Can anyone say y azurth was banned?

Azure
02-02-2015, 05:10 PM
Can anyone say y azurth was banned?

He was banned for multiaccounting.

Salt
02-16-2015, 07:03 AM
why was XxScatterxX banned

GuardianTempest
02-16-2015, 07:11 AM
1. Exams?
2. Probable plagiarism
3. Accidental misbehavior (rule violations and so forth)
4. Deliberate misbehavior
5. Templates like this are forbidden

BBKing5
02-21-2015, 07:08 PM
Why Was Ipman Banned?

KyZ
02-21-2015, 08:17 PM
Why Was Ipman Banned?

I was wondering the same thing.

Azure
02-21-2015, 08:19 PM
Looking things over, it was an auto-day ban. He'll be back some time tomorrow.

KyZ
02-21-2015, 08:34 PM
Looking things over, it was an auto-day ban. He'll be back some time tomorrow.

Ah alright. Thank you :)

GuardianTempest
02-21-2015, 10:55 PM
I think at this point we should have a notice at the front page that displays the common causes of a ban, usually infraction limits and requests to study for exams.

KyZ
02-23-2015, 02:43 PM
Why was EclairCat banned?

Devour
02-23-2015, 03:32 PM
So was Setto banned because of how many senseless posts he was making? If he was, that makes me happy

Exile
02-23-2015, 03:39 PM
Yeah he reached the infraction limit

MGOBLUE-REDWING
02-23-2015, 04:38 PM
Yeah he reached the infraction limit

Is the Ban for a day?

Andhika1620
02-24-2015, 12:29 AM
Why was Kompartizz banned?

DeathInc
02-25-2015, 10:30 AM
Why was RuDe banned?

Rosie
02-25-2015, 10:35 AM
RuDe is banned for being infracted too many times.

Cook
02-25-2015, 10:39 AM
well, shit, why was mike9742 or whatever the fuck his name was banned?

Azure
02-25-2015, 10:40 AM
Day ban for infraction overload.

DiPi
02-25-2015, 11:08 AM
Just a request: could you please update MarkXD status?
Since his ban has been way over

MGOBLUE-REDWING
02-25-2015, 02:05 PM
how long is Setto Banned?

Ipman
02-25-2015, 05:17 PM
Why is GeneralZ banned?
And there are too many people being banned this month lol

Hewitt
02-25-2015, 07:50 PM
I'm beginning to sense a pattern here.

Can we do something about defining to our users how infractions/bans work so we don't have to say "Infraction overload" but the real offense that led to it? It always just seems like someone will ask and the answer will be "infraction overload". Is that a good thing to say if all it ever tells us is that he did one tiny thing and he'll be back the next next day?

I always thought this thread was for bans that last more than a day. That's why it's stickied; it's like a bounty board for criminals at large. But for updating on even the litterbugs and busted tail-lighters is just ridiculous. It's tiring on the part of the mods, and it's really inane having to ask why all the time.

I dunno, I just feel like there's got to be another way to prevent redundancy in this thread.

Also unrelated, I asked earlier how BBKing knew Eclair Multi'd. And if my guess is right our posts were deleted because I knew something was up. BBKing, don't go around telling everyone private knowledge that has been entrusted to you. It might not even be correct and it's none of your business.

ScatterFace
02-25-2015, 07:58 PM
I'm beginning to sense a pattern here.

Can we do something about defining to our users how infractions/bans work so we don't have to say "Infraction overload" but the real offense that led to it? It always just seems like someone will ask and the answer will be "infraction overload". Is that a good thing to say if all it ever tells us is that he did one tiny thing and he'll be back the next next day?

I always thought this thread was for bans that last more than a day. That's why it's stickied; it's like a bounty board for criminals at large. But for updating on even the litterbugs and busted tail-lighters is just ridiculous. It's tiring on the part of the mods, and it's really inane having to ask why all the time.

I dunno, I just feel like there's got to be another way to prevent redundancy in this thread.

Also unrelated, I asked earlier how BBKing knew Eclair Multi'd. And if my guess is right our posts were deleted because I knew something was up. BBKing, don't go around telling everyone private knowledge that has been entrusted to you. It might not even be correct and it's none of your business.

Bbking knew Eclair multi'd because Eclair posted on his clan wall that he got banned from infraction overload but he got only 2 infractions on a account called "EclairCat1"

Hey guys it's Eclair Idk why i get banned for 1 day
i just got 2 infraction this is dumb O_o'

Hewitt
02-25-2015, 08:00 PM
See here's the thing, whenever a user gets banned, the entire forum doesn't ask why. That's my point. Why he had to post that was confidential only to himself and the people in that clan. And you already knew so what's the point? If he was a mod informing someone who had asked then it wouldn't be an issue. But because he felt the need to publicly announce it is invasion of privacy.

hoangnguyetnga
02-26-2015, 09:25 PM
It's happened before, but those cases are rare because this site is so new (since the merge) that we've only had a handful of yearbans whom we break out

Miracle
02-26-2015, 09:33 PM
It's happened before, but those cases are rare because this site is so new (since the merge) that we've only had a handful of yearbans whom we break out

How do you know? Hell, you're either a multi or you were lurking for a decade

GrimmtheReaper
02-27-2015, 08:37 AM
How do you know? Hell, you're either a multi or you were lurking for a decade

The fuck? You are probably right unless this guy was on the old site during the merge...

ZephAxix
02-28-2015, 12:40 PM
Why was Plyzex banned?

Azure
02-28-2015, 12:46 PM
He was banned for infraction overload due to a Minor Spam infraction.

ZephAxix
02-28-2015, 12:52 PM
Oh. Ok. Thanks for telling me.

Stracked
03-09-2015, 05:40 PM
Reason of GeneralZod's ban :)?

Azure
03-09-2015, 07:19 PM
GeneralZ was permabanned for Multiaccounting as CheeseEmperor.

ScatterFace
03-09-2015, 07:24 PM
GeneralZ was permabanned for Multiaccounting as CheeseEmperor.

Ooohhhh myy gaaaadddd

GuardianTempest
03-09-2015, 07:33 PM
Well, that's an interesting twist. Playing around with a second account and blatantly trolling ain't nice, kids. For a second there I thought that...he's a troll from another forum sent to with us.

Aquila
03-09-2015, 07:38 PM
I am curious, why is multiaccounting so bad, and another question, how do you catch multiaccounters?

xRAGEx
03-09-2015, 07:41 PM
Well, that's an interesting twist. Playing around with a second account and blatantly trolling ain't nice, kids. For a second there I thought that...he's a troll from another forum sent to with us.

Well general's in my Skype right now. :V he's trying to clear it up right now

Azure
03-09-2015, 08:14 PM
I am curious, why is multiaccounting so bad, and another question, how do you catch multiaccounters?

Multiaccounting is bad because there's no reasons for it aside for breaking the rules. As for how we catch them, that's through the magic of internet detective work.

Aquila
03-09-2015, 08:19 PM
Alrighty then

SZ-Rayze
03-09-2015, 09:29 PM
Ohh... Ohhh.. I didn't know that multi-accounting was a huge infraction to the rule. Well now I know.. Lol. I just came across this thread just now and I'm not gonna ask questions on why and how was that certain person banned blah blah blah.. All of my questions are answered back to those previous pages. So yeah, looking forward for more info in this. :D

Hewitt
03-10-2015, 09:38 PM

Multiaccounting is bad because there's no reasons for it aside for breaking the rules. As for how we catch them, that's through the magic of internet detective work.

Allow me to expound. Having an account in this forum is a privilege. Therefore, having more than 1 account is abusing that privilege. It leads to certain behavior such as spamming and trolling and specifically trolling a user. It's also used to evade bans which is also a perma-ble offense in itself.

You know it's funny because he was being a fucking whiteknight about abuse, and then he goes about and does this. If that is in fact him.

generalZ
03-11-2015, 07:02 PM
Allow me to expound. Having an account in this forum is a privilege. Therefore, having more than 1 account is abusing that privilege. It leads to certain behavior such as spamming and trolling and specifically trolling a user. It's also used to evade bans which is also a perma-ble offense in itself.

You know it's funny because he was being a fucking whiteknight about abuse, and then he goes about and does this. If that is in fact him.

I love you too Hewitt :3

xRAGEx
03-11-2015, 11:53 PM
I love you too Hewitt :3

Welcome back buddy.

Salt
03-13-2015, 10:25 AM
Why was mike banned though?

Azure
03-13-2015, 10:27 AM
Why was mike banned though?

Infraction overload.

generalZ
03-13-2015, 12:39 PM
What is the maximum number of infractions permitted before perma ban?

Azure
03-13-2015, 12:43 PM
What is the maximum number of infractions permitted before perma ban?

I'm not revealing that, if only to keep troublemakers from trying to avoid it. It's best to avoid infractions overall.

Smile
03-13-2015, 05:48 PM
Infraction overload.

pls tell me that it's perma

Azure
03-13-2015, 06:00 PM

It is not a permaban.

generalZ
03-13-2015, 06:57 PM

Lol u must like that person XD

ScatterFace
03-14-2015, 09:49 AM
Reason of BBKing5's Ban?

GuardianTempest
03-14-2015, 10:02 AM
Infraction Overloaaaad, either that or he has to study for the exams again.

AwesTube
03-14-2015, 10:59 AM
Yeah Im wondering the same thing, It is probably because he copied artwork and claimed it as his own a few days ago but im not sure.

Camila
03-14-2015, 10:04 PM
Reason of BBKing5's Ban?

he stole someone else's art :I

generalZ
03-15-2015, 12:08 AM
he stole someone else's art :I

So he is gone for a week.