PDA

View Full Version : Backflip Test

TJG10able
09-03-2014, 05:37 PM
Just trying to practice my pivot easing skills,
http://sta.sh/02g5xktvq46h

Opps, I made a mistake, I posted it on the community project topic, My bad, Can you admins please move this to the community animations topic?
Edit: Not again, Double posting? Really?

Drone
09-03-2014, 06:04 PM
If you don't want to be infracted for double posting then don't double post
Also, your animation is lacking a general understanding of physics and human movement. http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?86664-Wraybies-Realistic-Tucked-Double-Flip-tutorial this may or may not help you understand some things about movement. You need to get the general idea of how things move in real life down before anyone can even begin to talk to you about easing and fluidity

Miracle
09-03-2014, 07:00 PM
Opps, I made a mistake, I posted it on the community project topic, My bad, Can you admins please move this to the community animations topic?
Edit: Not again, Double posting? Really?

You don't have to post twice, friend.

Just edit your current post, and add whatever you want to it. The edit button has a pencil on it.

Berry
09-05-2014, 01:39 AM
It's good. Just a couple things to point out,

The physics make no sense at all. Make him charge his resolve in his feet first (Bending downwards) and then backflip, but bend his knees (He looks like he's in space in your animation) other than that, the easing is good now! Keep up the good work man.

acutelatios
09-05-2014, 04:09 AM
Moved to the right section~oh and please report this next time dears~
Have a wonderful day~!
^ w ^

Berry
09-05-2014, 04:18 AM
Moved to the right section~oh and please report this next time dears~
Have a wonderful day~!
^ w ^

Best. Mod. Lesson. Ever

Daytrox
09-05-2014, 06:21 PM
Best. Mod. Lesson. Ever

Quite true. ^w^

alandylan12
10-05-2014, 09:45 PM
You should Read Wraybies Guide in Tutorial Section. thats could improve your skills at acrobatic :)

mizu
10-06-2014, 12:41 AM
Try reading Zed's tutorials, do the exercises and get a good understanding of physics. Try starting with simple movements, walking, punching, jumping in place. Get a feel for how things generally work. Make sure you move every joint every frame, regardless how small it may be.