PDA

View Full Version : Jazzon vs Reconcile (Reconcile Forfeited)

Jazzon
09-10-2014, 09:22 AM
So, I now learned never to piss off the Mods, considering that Reconcile got Perma Banned, and contacted me to forfeit as he can no longer be a part of Stickpage.
This sucks, and I was really looking forward to this battle.
The due date was the last week of October, but I only got so far with my animation. It is shorter, but It is finished.
Again, R.I.P. Reconcile, and I hope I get CnC for my RHG#2 .

I used a computer mouse.

The Link (http://www.hyunsdojo.com/dojo/2440/)

So... Like... Consider this an Unfinished animation. My deadline was cut, and I can do much better than this actually.

Enjoy.

Ssosme
09-10-2014, 09:35 AM
Nice, just need some work on the animation, I think you should deserve a RHG win...

But thats lame I like the length, music, and work you put into the animation. Its not fair how he forfeited on ya. Nice job!

Jazzon
09-10-2014, 09:37 AM
Nice, just need some work on the animation, I think you should deserve a RHG win...

But thats lame I like the length, music, and work you put into the animation. Its not fair how he forfeited on ya. Nice job!

He got perma banned. But thank you. I personally got too lazy to fix the mistakes I made after he forfeited.. to be honest, this was supposed to be a lot better....

Venix
09-10-2014, 10:25 AM
Some stupid, bad CnC from me:
-I don't like the sounds, they are too 'strong' compared to the music
-the arms on your angles don't have the same color(only 1 should be darker)

I liked the music you used, instrumental versions of popular songs are definitely cool!

Jazzon
09-10-2014, 10:56 AM
Some stupid, bad CnC from me:
-I don't like the sounds, they are too 'strong' compared to the music
-the arms on your angles don't have the same color(only 1 should be darker)

I liked the music you used, instrumental versions of popular songs are definitely cool!
Thanks for the cnc man.
I agree with most of what you said.
The sounds were pretty sharp. I will edit them more next time.

Kursura
09-10-2014, 01:24 PM
Cheers for the credits mention :) Time for CnC
Most of your elements are good like the angles, back ground, faces etc but your base movements really let you down. There wonky and jerky. I recommend focusing your efforts there, see if you can improve the smoothness and flow a bit. After that try adding some force.

Vazar
09-10-2014, 03:20 PM
Nice job ! I love your style on faces, backgrounds and angles. Kursura's right about the 2D part, that's not as good as your angles. But you really improved though, too bad Reconcile got banned.

Phantom Ace
09-10-2014, 04:23 PM
Well what as Kursura said, the movements were the main problem in the animation. Needed some easing, force, and especially the wobbliness must be prevented from being done. Though the angles were cool. I was suspecting that the animation would be great. Though since Reconcile got permanently banned, you kind of rushed this as what I think. So since Reconcile's entirely gone in the forums, I'd say congratulations for your second win, Jazzon. You really made your clan proud. :)

Btw, thanks for putting me in the credits. Really appreciate it. :D

TTheDDoctor
09-10-2014, 04:29 PM
Well shit, there goes Reconcile. o_o" And to think, only months ago I had starred him in an animation and everything. Well, I guess Magus can always put Guitarii in his crypt...

NOT UNLESS I GET TO HIM FIRST! MWAHAHAHAHA!

Smile
09-10-2014, 04:48 PM
Lowering your fps might help taking out the wobble.

I like the eyes and the background.

So... Like... Consider this an Unfinished animation. My deadline was cut, and I can do much better than this actually.

I don't know why you're trying to convince that you can do better. If you can, you would have. Your deadline wasn't cut, if anything your deadline was lifted, and you were given the time to finish this whenever you wanted. I guess Reconcile getting banned is an alright excuse to lose motivation to finish, but don't use it to convince us or yourself that it's the reason why you're not happy with what you made.

Jazzon
09-10-2014, 11:15 PM
Thank you all guys for the CnC. As I could have expected, you all have point about the 2D failure. But in reply to smile, I lost a lot of motivation after rec surrendered. I barely kept the strength to work while the battle was still ongoing. The fact of matter is that I had bigger plans. For example, they both should've jumped into the sea and fought underwater to continue... but, it is partly my fault for being lazy...

Hanif13
09-11-2014, 02:01 AM
Oh My God, Really impressed to see this great animation. Now you're better than me, Congratz! :D
The background was nice and the fighting was pretty nice, But the running movements still needs to be improve.

Keep it up!

Sheildn'Mirrors
09-11-2014, 05:23 AM
WOW your improving nicely!! Awesome work man. Your angles are awesome and your 2D stuff is quiet good in my opinion anyway, keep practicing!!

Jazzon
09-11-2014, 06:52 AM
WOW your improving nicely!! Awesome work man. Your angles are awesome and your 2D stuff is quiet good in my opinion anyway, keep practicing!!

Why thank you SnM. I think I credited you as SnM, just so there is no confusion. Guess this battle is going right to the forfeited battles thread as soon as more people forfeit :(

Oh My God, Really impressed to see this great animation. Now you're better than me, Congratz!
The background was nice and the fighting was pretty nice, But the running movements still needs to be improve.

Keep it up!

Thank you mate. Do not say the phrase "Oh My God", it is used for much better than this mate. And I am you like this. I will improve. The prob here was that the running was under an angle (I mean, the platform wasn't a straight line) so I had to work on that vision more....

Hewitt
09-29-2014, 07:53 PM
Since the animation is unfinished, it shouldn't even be here. Moved.