PDA

View Full Version : First Animation

EarthquakeAnims
09-10-2014, 03:59 PM
Hey guys, I made this animation like 2 months ago, making it my first animation ever. first time I got my hands on animating software after watching hours and hours of hyun's videos and guz's speed animating I wanted to practice immediately I got flash so the first thing I thought of was a guy throwing a baseball... The stickman way. so I came up with this.

http://www.filz.us/view/f1a12d8a-411/

My friends say it's too good to be a first animation and some dont believe me but.. I dont think it's that good. I was focusing more on the movements when I made it, not the ball too much. I can hardly even see it lol. Of course i've gotten better a little bit i think during the 2 month period, but thats for you guys to decide if (when) i finish my classic crossover.

It's old but CNC i guess?

btw I think people animate at 24 fps right?

IsaacXBode
09-11-2014, 11:49 AM
Not bad for a first animation, I see that it is good, when I started my first animation was not as good, my movement was bad, when I was a beginner I do not know gentle movements, but with time I started going practicing some movements, punches ,kicks and many other,
you so in the case of continuing to practice most other movements, you'll be better
I can believe you have the potential for it :)

intermediate and professional animators usually animates between 24 -30 fps but also has some that animates 17, 20 to 30, and some newbies animates between 12-20 or more depending Animator

EarthquakeAnims
09-11-2014, 12:09 PM
Not bad for a first animation, I see that it is good, when I started my first animation was not as good, my movement was bad, when I was a beginner I do not know gentle movements, but with time I started going practicing some movements, punches ,kicks and many other,
you so in the case of continuing to practice most other movements, you'll be better
I can believe you have the potential for it :)

intermediate and professional animators usually animates between 24 -30 fps but also has some that animates 17, 20 to 30, and some newbies animates between 12-20 or more depending Animator

Thanks! And ok that's good because I'm animating my cc competition at 24.

IsaacXBode
09-11-2014, 01:01 PM
Thanks! And ok that's good because I'm animating my cc competition at 24.
No problem , good luck with you CC