PDA

View Full Version : Umbrella's Final Mission: RHG Battl 11

stone
09-15-2014, 04:03 PM
Umbrellas Final Mission By Resh
http://www.stickpage.com/img/game_thumbs_wide/umbrellasfinalmission.jpg
http://www.stickpage.com/umbrellasfinalmission.shtml (http://www.stickpage.com/umbrellasfinalmission.shtml)

The epic quest begins as the Rock Hard Gladitor Umbrella hunts his foes.

GeneratorRexDragon
09-15-2014, 04:35 PM
I actually almost cried. Resh, why must you hit me in the feels like that?! ;_;

Sharp
09-15-2014, 04:55 PM
One of the best RHG fights I've seen. Top-notch angles, great animation, good story for an RHG battle(giving your characters purpose and all that), awesome effects etc.

I'm highly doubting that Terkoiz could top this. I mean, he's good, but he doesn't put this much effort and detail in his animations as you did just now(imo). Good job man.

IsaacXBode
09-15-2014, 04:58 PM
OMG !! AWESOME AWESOME
I love this my favorites RHGS :3

Crylex
09-15-2014, 05:53 PM
I'm cry(lex)ing over here...

Asuq
09-15-2014, 06:03 PM
;^; u put me in da credits.. im greatful- also really great, lets see terkoiz try to out animate this >:D

TheMasterFez
09-15-2014, 06:42 PM
Woah.
There are no other words.

Camila
09-15-2014, 07:00 PM
u gon fite nemusis m8? come at meh bruh Q('-'Q)

jk, Resh you... you... YOU SIR, are amazing. This was perfect and wondnerful in many ways can't wait to see what else you have planned <3.

Smile
09-15-2014, 07:17 PM
Dope stuff mate.

Op34
09-15-2014, 07:44 PM
Epicness overload Resh awesome job :D

Spectre
09-15-2014, 07:55 PM
Dude, this is unbelievably good, I loved every second of it. You have improved greatly and are doing amazingly well.
Good job.

TTheDDoctor
09-15-2014, 08:56 PM
Before watching
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/115/721/1281378669684.jpg
After watching
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.urlesque.com/media/2010/11/9.png

Hitsu
09-15-2014, 09:39 PM
I like those brilliant choreography of characters ,fantastic effects and many more.
I'm thinking this is a bright new sense of rhg battles...
100/10

Ssosme
09-15-2014, 09:51 PM
OOO nice job Resh, Terkoiz gonna be jelly! Nice angles, story, effects and everything. Nice job dude!

BBKing5
09-15-2014, 10:11 PM
yeah AWESOME FIGHT MAN Good job resh

Irian
09-15-2014, 11:31 PM
Can it be uploaded to youtube? theres so much dam lag with all that rain lolol

i also noticed resh used the same sound 3 times, but saright'

Jazzon
09-16-2014, 02:24 AM
This is epic.
There is a lot of lag, and let's face it, the bar was set pretty high with Umbrella v Franky. But this is still amazing.
You know it's an epic animation, when you look at some of the details, and you have no idea how to make them yourself lol :D

And a funny thing I noticed. You are one of those people who always add more and more to their RHG (This is bullcrap I am saying, I do that too :P ), like, wings, double umbrella, eyes and stuff. But that just makes it even more epic bro.
Anyway, I am a little worried that Terkoiz might forfeit this... He was really never this good.

Good luck mate :D

Pickup
09-16-2014, 02:32 AM
Im crying right now.. SUCH A EPICNESS FIGGHHTT

poppetje3D
09-16-2014, 02:54 AM
Cool stuff man! Good job.

FL-Nordin
09-16-2014, 04:55 AM
fucking awesome man, you are really good in spaceships designs, i like space
enviroment was pretty interesting, unfortunately i cant use those types of effects becuase my pc wont show playback properly, also my pc died halfway through your animation so i had to rewatch it again... i had no problems with that c:
epic angles and some moves were very brutal i especially liked the last move and the aftermath of it
im waiting for the youtube version becuase mine showed in 12fps or something like that, and it still was epic
<3

Shuriken255
09-16-2014, 05:08 AM
Well, i didn't expect less from Resh. Good angles, effects and story. Good work, Resh. However, we still must see what Terkoiz will make.

_SAVY_
09-16-2014, 06:23 AM
my balls fell of...

Smile
09-16-2014, 06:25 AM
Anyway, I am a little worried that Terkoiz might forfeit this... He was really never this good.

This animation is really good, but I don't think it's THAT good to say that "Terkoiz can't even do this."

Strike
09-16-2014, 06:41 AM
This animation is absolutely gorgeous, the effects, the angles, the story, the fight, everything. I'm very impressed.

As for Terkoiz, It would be rather awesome if he made something to fight back, but to assume he's incapable of topping this before he did something? That's just plain..don't make assumptions before something was done, people..

Xrebellion
09-16-2014, 07:21 AM
Terkoiz actually started something for this, Resh told me that Terkoiz had problems here and there and still doing Summoner Showdown.
I believe he would stick finish the Rhg battle as he's pretty far off (kinda) from what I last saw on his stream.

And I disagree that Terkoiz can't top this, This is really good but Terkoiz is just damn good y'know.

Fordz
09-16-2014, 09:36 AM
Oh shit awesome! :O
Youtube version please!

Camila
09-16-2014, 09:59 AM
This animation is really good, but I don't think it's THAT good to say that "Terkoiz can't even do this."

Of course he can't!.... he has a difderent style after all.

Jks aside, they're pretty even skill-wise, that leaves an opening for someone to say "yeah I like resh's anims more than phil's". Of course that also depends on what do YOU like to see in an animation.

captain4dji
09-16-2014, 10:12 AM
The title is somewhat wrong.
It should be RHG battle II(2) not 11

Venix
09-16-2014, 10:42 AM
Too awesome. Just too. freaking. awesome
Everything makes it better.
From sounds to effects.
If you keep improving, then i'm dead.
*disconnecting Venix*
*Venix died*

EarthquakeAnims
09-16-2014, 01:22 PM
lol. They kicked each other's asses

Thadius1995
09-16-2014, 02:33 PM
RESH has gotten so much better sense I last saw him, damn son

Resh
09-16-2014, 02:42 PM
lol yea terk is fully capable of beating me, and I'm sure he would've, had circumstances not been so unlucky for him. Nonetheless, it was the moment of my life to get to battle him, and I'll gladly take a loss : >

Shika
09-16-2014, 02:44 PM
Resh is awesome, but Terkoiz, look at his Final Fantasy animation *-*.

A clash of titans.

Anyway, good work, Resh, you're amazing, and you're still improving *-*

EarthquakeAnims
09-16-2014, 02:44 PM
lol yea terk is fully capable of beating me, and I'm sure he would've, had circumstances not been so unlucky for him. Nonetheless, it was the moment of my life to get to battle him, and I'll gladly take a loss : > wait did he agree to battle you? did he make his own part?

FL-Nordin
09-16-2014, 03:15 PM
wait did he agree to battle you? did he make his own part?
YES

Mark XD
09-16-2014, 04:40 PM
could terk make a better battle : possible yes
could terk top this and win the battle : possible yes as well

but the fact remains, that this is the only one anim, and resh is the only guy standing up to terk
and there is no responding argumentative anim from terk's side, in which we can compare atm

and as much as we love terkoiz, (heck i love terk more than anyone) the verdict iz, resh rules son ;)

lol, i don't see why it really matter so much tho,
i guess its cause this is the first time everyone is seeing terk losing in a full length rhg battle, (regarding his name as ALFA)
\(_o)/

but terk iz still my first inspiration to the end :)

TTheDDoctor
09-16-2014, 04:59 PM
YES

HSWTF WHERE DA PHUCK IS TERKOIZ'S PART?!?!?!?!?! :D:D:D:D:D

I've gotta see this.

FL-Nordin
09-16-2014, 05:15 PM
HSWTF WHERE DA PHUCK IS TERKOIZ'S PART?!?!?!?!?! :D:D:D:D:D

I've gotta see this.
yeah but he got delayed or something like that, wich means in RHG terms: TKO, but idk what date was set as deadline in the first place, for all i care he can respond whenever he wants
unless there really is a RHG rule for that, correct me if im wrong

TTheDDoctor
09-16-2014, 05:17 PM
yeah but he got delayed or something like that, wich means in RHG terms: TKO, but idk what date was set as deadline in the first place, for all i care he can respond whenever he wants
unless there really is a RHG rule for that...stone (creator of rhg) halp plz

Hopefully we will get to see his battle. I'm dying over here!

And on another note, why the hell is this titled as his 11th battle when he's only made a battle against Franky and this guy? That's about as much BS as Terkoiz having 37+ battles under his belt!

Resh
09-16-2014, 05:21 PM
Hopefully we will get to see his battle. I'm dying over here!

And on another note, why the hell is this titled as his 11th battle when he's only made a battle against Franky and this guy? That's about as much BS as Terkoiz having 37+ battles under his belt!

It was meant to be II meaning 2 lol.

McRhook
09-16-2014, 06:18 PM
That was amazing Resh! The choreography was amazing and the angles were done extremely well!

TTheDDoctor
09-16-2014, 06:47 PM
It was meant to be II meaning 2 lol.

Oh okay, thank goodness. For a second there I thought I was gonna be up all night binging on your animations.

In other news, what's going to happen now that Resh has gone on his "final mission?" Is he getting retired? Because I believe one of your videos said he didn't have much longer to live.

Drone
09-16-2014, 06:51 PM
Oh okay, thank goodness. For a second there I thought I was gonna be up all night binging on your animations.

In other news, what's going to happen now that Resh has gone on his "final mission?" Is he getting retired? Because I believe one of your videos said he didn't have much longer to live.

I guess he just won't battle anymore
Or he'll terkoiz and battle anyway, just far in the future

Hydra
09-16-2014, 08:02 PM
I can't say enough of this anim it's one of your best works

Rokon
09-16-2014, 09:20 PM

Theory 1: umbrella goes to the organization he works for (forgot it's name) and tries to find a way to extend his life but he's no longer useful to the organization and they try to eliminate him. Of course if that goes down the assumption is that they fail to eliminate him.
Theory 2: umbrella is dead. Resh being the badass pimp that he is he probably has an idea for an even more pimpen rhg (but I doubt this theory's likelihood)
sad Theory: Resh is done with rhg.

EarthquakeAnims
09-16-2014, 09:24 PM
YES

-gasp- omg

..lol

Jazzon
09-17-2014, 02:21 AM

I guess I just didn't see enough of Terk's animations. I don't think I remember him being this awesome with effects and filters, which is why this actually looks the most epic. I was just trying to recall all the past Terk's battles, and they were not this good. But I still think I am pretty shaky by what I'm saying here. I hope I am wrong.

renZen
09-17-2014, 05:10 AM
i was expecting more , well nvm .
that was pretty awesome mate , loving the whole scenes , but what bothers me is that u use some sounds the same , and allllsooo.
- you kept using some of ur battle scenes a lot of times , i guess you know what i mean . try something different this time mate :) GL to you against terks , im supporting you.

poppetje3D
09-17-2014, 05:31 AM
Thislukssotwerkoz plzl3rnstyle.

Ipman
09-17-2014, 06:11 AM
i am AMAZED FOR THE SECOND TIME.... like SERIOUSLY RESH... You are so amazing!!! cant wait too see Terkoiz's part to see who will win... XD , you should post this in your youtube tho...

Smile
09-17-2014, 06:17 AM
I guess I just didn't see enough of Terk's animations. I don't think I remember him being this awesome with effects and filters, which is why this actually looks the most epic. I was just trying to recall all the past Terk's battles, and they were not this good. But I still think I am pretty shaky by what I'm saying here. I hope I am wrong.

His recent fullbody animations?

Or how about his Final Fantasy Last Mages animation? It sorta has around the same feel. Like, if he added way more layers of blurred smoke or blurred dust, and made it rain, it would be very similar in terms of "feel."

Xrebellion
09-17-2014, 07:11 AM
but the fact remains, that this is the only one anim, and resh is the only guy standing up to terk
and there is no responding argumentative anim from terk's side, in which we can compare atm

i guess its cause this is the first time everyone is seeing terk losing in a full length rhg battle, (regarding his name as ALFA)
\(_o)/

Terkoiz was or is doing it. You guys need to be updated more, he was working with it on his streams when all this hype was happening.

And he lost to Hyun on their old RHG battle for all I know, I'm not entirely sure.

Wait wha? haven't seen enough of Terkoiz? He has his section on the frontpage. He made A LOT of rhg battles back then.
And have you not seen summoner showdown?
Please watch his anims here: https://www.youtube.com/user/Terkoiz/videos

Mark XD
09-17-2014, 08:05 AM
Terkoiz was or is doing it. You guys need to be updated more, he was working with it on his streams when all this hype was happening.
And he lost to Hyun on their old RHG battle for all I know, I'm not entirely sure.

i kno that already bro dude bro, but its unfinished thats why i said :at the moment

and there is no responding anim from terk's side, in which we can compare atm

ps, i dont think terk lost that battle vs hyun, no one really knew the result, because terk's part came out months after hyun's part, so y'kno
this was it, the swf was taking down and uploaded by this guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vBNHtxlNpKU

so unless he did any other private battles that we dont kno about, i'd say it is his first time

Smile
09-17-2014, 08:24 AM
ps, i dont think terk lost that battle vs hyun, no one really knew the result, because terk's part came out months after hyun's part, so y'kno
this was it

so unless he did any other private battles that we dont kno about, i'd say it is his first time

Don't talk if you have no idea what you're talking about.

Mark XD
09-17-2014, 08:40 AM
Don't talk if you have no idea what you're talking about.

if i didn't, i wouldn't have
this is list of all battles terk won https://www.youtube.com/user/FLLFFLHD/videos the rest are on sp frontpage

anyway, i dont want to go off topic here, so i'm dont with that

umbrella anim still rocks

Jazzon
09-17-2014, 01:45 PM
I can not quote all this to reply :0
Anyway, I am very well met to Terkoiz's animations.
Yes, he has fullbody animations, and the LoL ones aren't even to begin.
But I still kinda stick to that that what Resh does is really something else.

Okay, I guess I was wrong to jump in conclusions that Terk doesn't stand a chance.
I guess the battle will be pretty complex. I still stand my ground on my opinion that the battle will be pretty hard for Terk.

Resh
09-17-2014, 02:34 PM
I felt like I've alrady explained this multiple times in multiple places but I will say it here again.

Terkoiz CHALLENGED ME
naturally, I accepted.
The deadline was ONE WEEK.
I finished at the end of the week, he did not due to "outage issues".
He states that he will finish in the future, although he is not certain when that is, and I'm pretty sure a simple RHG battle is not high on hist list of things to do, he is a busy man.
So, he gave me permission to release early and I did. He also said I could take the win if I wanted to, but forfeits are lame.

Zexo0
09-17-2014, 02:37 PM
Wait is this your part vs Alfa? becuz if it is can you give me another link? my computer is too glitchy to load the stickpage videos and hyun's dojo and other i can watch deviantart/filesize/youtube (youtube i can watch on it the bestly) dude ur one of my Favorites

Kursura
09-17-2014, 03:02 PM

What? o___o You mean to tell me that whole battle was done in a single week? Can't...comprehend...

ps, I don't think terk lost that battle vs hyun, no one really knew the result, because terk's part came out months after hyun's part, so y'kno

so unless he did any other private battles that we don't know about, i'd say it is his first time

I recall Phil himself said he lost that battle back on FA (there was a section specifically for his fights), so it's pretty definite.
He also apparently lost a fight to Murph (a speed battle, but back then they counted as the same I think).

As for whether Phil can make a better battle, I'd say definitely. But there's a big difference between being capable of and successfully making it. Which is why seeing the outcome of this fight is so interesting, as I'd say they were practically even in skill.

Strike
09-17-2014, 04:24 PM
The deadline was ONE WEEK.You've done all of this in ONE week? One? 7 days? O.o WUT. Did you make BTS as for minecraft because this literally just blew my mind.

HDG
09-17-2014, 05:04 PM
resh you are the best

Hydra
09-17-2014, 05:33 PM
I felt like I've alrady explained this multiple times in multiple places but I will say it here again.

Terkoiz CHALLENGED ME
naturally, I accepted.
I finished at the end of the week, he did not due to "outage issues".
He states that he will finish in the future, although he is not certain when that is, and I'm pretty sure a simple RHG battle is not high on hist list of things to do, he is a busy man.
So, he gave me permission to release early and I did. He also said I could take the win if I wanted to, but forfeits are lame.

Damn son can't wait to see both anims

Ssosme
09-17-2014, 05:57 PM
Btw, I wanted to leave this here, a lot of people are asking for a less laggy video, Resh uploaded the video to his youtube, lag free here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe-IWFYd4Ps&list=UUkQGBTXbnqm-SZLn8p61Aig

EDIT: What I like about terk thou is he does a lot of action scenes not a lot of angles. I do really love action non-stop fighting its tots awesome. So lets see how this goes, I feel like it will be a Angles vs Action. Well lets see terk might do a lot of angles and stuff. How am I suppose to know xD Just saying I like terk for his movements in fighting.

But terk is still really good at angles too. This will be a very challenging decision when it all comes down to it.

Smile
09-17-2014, 07:13 PM
if i didn't, i wouldn't have
this is list of all battles terk won https://www.youtube.com/user/FLLFFLHD/videos the rest are on sp frontpage

anyway, i dont want to go off topic here, so i'm dont with that

umbrella anim still rocks

He didn't win all of them. He lost to Pepper on his first RHG.

Xrebellion
09-17-2014, 07:34 PM
this was it, the swf was taking down and uploaded by this guy

Kursura said he recalls something like it too. So yeah, enough proof.
I am basing this from what I've seen or heard back in FA.

Drone
09-17-2014, 07:43 PM
Btw, I wanted to leave this here, a lot of people are asking for a less laggy video, Resh uploaded the video to his youtube, lag free here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe-IWFYd4Ps&list=UUkQGBTXbnqm-SZLn8p61Aig

EDIT: What I like about terk thou is he does a lot of action scenes not a lot of angles. I do really love action non-stop fighting its tots awesome. So lets see how this goes, I feel like it will be a Angles vs Action. Well lets see terk might do a lot of angles and stuff. How am I suppose to know xD Just saying I like terk for his movements in fighting.

But terk is still really good at angles too. This will be a very challenging decision when it all comes down to it.
All of reshs action were angles...
Actually, his entire animation was angles dude

Ssosme
09-17-2014, 07:56 PM
All of reshs action were angles...
Actually, his entire animation was angles dude

Yes I know, Thats why i was saying a angles vs actions kinda thing, Resh does a lot of angles, but terk is better at fighting scenes we're there just having at it xD

Drone
09-17-2014, 07:59 PM
Yes I know, Thats why i was saying a angles vs actions kinda thing, Resh does a lot of angles, but terk is better at fighting scenes we're there just having at it xD oh' for some reason I read what you said with term being the one doing angles and resh doing action, idk why, my bad

GuardianTempest
09-17-2014, 08:06 PM
He didn't win all of them. He lost to Pepper on his first RHG.Dammit, I was going to say that, I forgot where Pepper's submission is in the archives. I assume he also lost against Avanz since he (probably) didn't finish his 'FL vs The French'...unless it happened and it got eaten by history again.

Only now do I get around to saying this, but one of my gripes with his style is his eyes. Perhaps it suits Umbrella fine and maybe FL is excused because of his age, but having Franky as well makes me think he's just copying the eye-style everywhere. The way Umbrella's eyes is audibly 'sharp' whenever he focuses also irks me a bit, unless of course that's a side-effect of the Hypersonic Program.

EDIT: I just remembered: There are a couple or so scenes that confused me as to which of FL's arm was severed. It was his right arm, right?

Aside from those scuffles everything else was awesome, I'm just picky for the most superficial reasons. Though, what's the script for that mid-animation quality switch?

Praetorain
09-17-2014, 09:39 PM
It's amazing...
*tears of joy*

Dazh
09-17-2014, 09:57 PM
I came
Jk really amazing animation lol. I can't wait to see Phil's anim. This will be tough as fuck to decide though I know that. Maybe it'll just come down to who like resh or terkoiz more...

BBKing5
09-18-2014, 02:27 AM
resh . made

Oxob vs Resh :DDDDdDDD

or Jomm vs Umbrella

umbrella vs chuck that would be awesome

Ruke
09-18-2014, 02:36 AM
RESH!!! Y U so awesome!! That fluidity, angles, efffects and cinematics, storyline, and audio.. they're all actually perfect!
keep-up the goodwork Resh!!:D , because one day, one day i might challenge you for an RHG battle.....
I wonder hows phil's part going on..... can't wait to watch it!

Syber
09-18-2014, 03:53 AM
OH MY FUCK.
THAT WAS FRIKIN AWESOME DUDE!

WAIT WTF NVM!
HOW COULD YOU KILL HIM LIKE THAT :C
i was actually waiting for the last part after the credits where alfa is alive :c

Atomicapple
09-18-2014, 06:26 AM
that was some good shit you made Resh.

Mark XD
09-18-2014, 07:05 AM
i wasn't referring to any speed battles, only full length rhg battles, but anyway

i'm really impressed that resh did that whole animation in 1 week, woah dude,
for me to do that, i'd have to skip skool :) lol

ps, if you take the win or not, you'd still be the first person here on stick page and on the dojo to beat terk in a rhg battle, so its still a big deal, as it would be for anyone
i would have never imagine this ever happening
there was a funny part in your anim, when alfa asked you how you were holding up, when in fact he is the guy with one arm lol
2 kl 4 me xD

Irian
09-18-2014, 03:18 PM
there was a funny part in your anim, when alfa asked you how you were holding up, when in fact he is the guy with one arm lol
2 kl 4 me xD
Alfa vs thunder reference, right?

Ruke
09-18-2014, 07:10 PM
Alfa vs thunder reference, right?

Indeed. But Alfa still looks like a beast even he's at age.

Ssosme
09-18-2014, 08:14 PM
Just a quick question

Why does FLLFFL have no arm or just half a arm? Did he change his RHG or something? I dont understand

devi
09-18-2014, 08:17 PM
Its because of his battle with Pulse, he cut off his own arm to defeat him in the animation and Terkoiz decided for that to be permanent injury.

poppetje3D
09-19-2014, 02:13 AM
One week?

You psychopath..

Syber
09-19-2014, 04:23 AM
Terkoiz actually started something for this, Resh told me that Terkoiz had problems here and there and still doing Summoner Showdown.
I believe he would stick finish the Rhg battle as he's pretty far off (kinda) from what I last saw on his stream.

And I disagree that Terkoiz can't top this, This is really good but Terkoiz is just damn good y'know.

DAMN RIGHT REBELLION! :D

FL-Nordin
09-19-2014, 06:02 AM
One week?

You psychopath..

sounds like blanket, cussion and poop bucket behind desk
jokes aside, much respect Resh thats fast as fuck for the quality and length put into it

BBKing5
09-19-2014, 07:05 PM
Nuuuuu FLLFFL :C died . i will avenge you fllffl . by killing commander red >:*(

Phantom Ace
09-20-2014, 04:50 AM
This animation you've made was just animated for a week?! Unbelievable Resh. You're truly are a pro and one of the fastest animators. The intro got the attention of my eyes because when both RHG's were showing off their own capabilities, it gave me a clue that the animation was going to be a fearceful battle. That upgrade to your upgrade to your RHG makes him look undefeatable for my opinion. And btw, before Umbrella and Alfa charged each other at the ending, was the half-built robotic arm of Alfa holding the sword? Because it kind of confuses me since his robotic arm did'nt have fingers at the intro/showoff. And the music selection made the fight more intense. I was expecting that the battle would be a draw. And I was NOT expecting that ending because how did those parts of the wing of Umbrella came up the sky if they were hitten on the ground? XD

Anyways, this animation made my day. I'm watched this animation for like……… Six times because the animation was so entertaining. Let's see what Terkoiz has on his OWN sleeves. >:3

Ipman
09-20-2014, 10:17 AM
wow Castro... thats alot of things that you said XD, well anyway... i agree with Castro, Resh is truly PRO! but srsly... One Week?! wow.... thats too fast bruh! fast but epic!!

Praetorain
09-20-2014, 11:10 AM
Nuuuuu FLLFFL :C died . i will avenge you fllffl . by killing commander red >:*(
Says the guy in Red.

Andrewgho
09-21-2014, 04:34 AM
dude. you make me cry. killing fllffl with swag

Matthew Murphy
09-21-2014, 08:11 PM
Until (if) Terkoiz beats him. I'm a huge fan of both the two of these RHGs. The thing that hurts me most is the pressure of the hydrogen core that is killing Umbrella and Terkoiz's lost right arm... ;~;

Polymental
09-22-2014, 01:05 PM
Yes indeed, this is a good animation, like awesomely gooooood.
The only thing I hoped for was that his right arm would be more robotic like.
but still, keep up that work!

BBKing5
09-25-2014, 04:54 AM
Yeah Keep this up umbrella . [hate you for killing terkoiz] [jk]

Ipman
09-25-2014, 05:00 AM
lol why do you guys keep hatin' then jokin?
he killed Terkoiz, yes i know... but he will be revived eventually :3

anyway, i watched this 3 times... and got inspired 3 times.. xD

Lithium
09-25-2014, 09:47 PM
Just came on to say this is the best stick animation I've ever seen.

I am amazed.

raze80
09-26-2014, 01:23 PM
Dang, I was a fan of resh a long time ago before I joined, now hes doing his final rhg, the thing is the energy or whatever it is , he had too much of it and died right after

Zedly
11-07-2014, 10:47 PM
The animation was epic O_o" ,too bad Terkoiz lose

Hazard Unit
12-19-2014, 06:49 AM
At first I was surprise and excited to see my favorite RHG`s battle each other......it was a dream come true but the ending is also sad....you inspired me more than once!

Setto
12-19-2014, 04:41 PM
This is so Awesome!
Love the story and the action is great :)
BTW I still like breaking Rust more :)
But as far as story goes I like This way more.
But since the first animation I ever watched was Breaking Rust and that's what made me start animating, I like it more.
Also them effects tho lel.

Skyler ( adiva zahwa )
01-23-2015, 11:11 PM
it's the awesome !!! . the effects , backgrounds , weapons and the song ( Tristam and Braken - Frame of mind making me crazy and other songs ) . all of it it's awesome !!!

RuDe
01-24-2015, 08:17 AM
Damn they were both like my animation heroes , and now they ' re both dead :(
* Cries *

CheeseEmperor
03-09-2015, 12:10 AM
This sucks! I can do ten timse better then this rigth now!

TheLegendA
03-09-2015, 06:27 AM
This sucks! I can do ten timse better then this rigth now!

tut you. No one can do this RIGHT NOW! this may take years for a beginner who i dont think never animated before, like 100 years...(Which is You)

and :

Hey im cheeseemperor and I found stckpage because I saw a viedeo on youtube.
I hope we can hvae some fun!

you said have some fun.. not animate.. if you can do ten times better answer this question:

Resh uses the programe :

well 1 only.

You better shut op or ill punch you in the face.

Edit : ill kill u you

linhpham2191
04-02-2015, 03:50 PM
I actually almost cried. Resh, why must you hit me in the feels like that?

rocker90000
06-06-2015, 08:33 PM
i have 2 rhg fighters that i love but hate benjamin,and umbrella

~//Styrx Rix\\~
06-07-2015, 01:36 AM
Another Legend has been born.
I wanted to see alfa's part ;-;

Mark XD
06-07-2015, 06:55 AM
i have 2 rhg fighters that i love but hate benjamin,and umbrella

hate is a very strong word, why would you hate an rhg, (soulless character), both are original and fight well

exceld
06-07-2015, 08:00 AM
hate is a very strong word, why would you hate an rhg, (soulless character), both are original and fight well

just like hating a char from anime etc lewl

rocker90000
06-07-2015, 02:53 PM

they aggravate the crap out a me but inspire me as a animator(umbrella)

hate was a poor choice of words,and i apologies

when benjamin killed archanine i almost cracked the ipad by punching it,but then i saw him vs micwizard and it was amazing

when umbrella killed alfa i died inside but then i looked at the quality and how good it was and i turned out to take a likeing to him

so i guess i had love to hate but hate to love in mind

AwesTube
06-07-2015, 08:40 PM
they aggravate the crap out a me but inspire me as a animator(umbrella)

hate was a poor choice of words,and i apologies

when benjamin killed archanine i almost cracked the ipad by punching it,but then i saw him vs micwizard and it was amazing

when umbrella killed alfa i died inside but then i looked at the quality and how good it was and i turned out to take a likeing to him

so i guess i had love to hate but hate to love in mind
(Cringe) Do you know that (almost) every RHG battle has two parts so its dumb to get mad over one of the parts

Mark XD
06-10-2015, 08:58 PM
(Cringe) Do you know that (almost) every RHG battle has two parts so its dumb to get mad over one of the parts

he probably didn't know that, but yes they are always to past from each animator
unless the other guy gave up :3

Kazumi
06-11-2015, 01:13 AM
unless the other guy gave up :3
I can read between your lines ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) ...jk...

anyway, I've seen this alot of times but it still hurts that alfa died in this anim. Even tho it has to be like this since Resh made Umbrella someone who doesn't give mercy to his targets

Mark XD
06-11-2015, 03:26 PM
I can read between your lines ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) ...jk...

anyway, I've seen this alot of times but it still hurts that alfa died in this anim. Even tho it has to be like this since Resh made Umbrella someone who doesn't give mercy to his targets

no you cant xD,
http://i.imgur.com/H6HnqEt.gif they are no lines on me

well, if u are really looking forward to their part, and it doesn't show, i could understand not giving mercy to the target

rocker90000
06-12-2015, 10:16 PM

yes....i knew that....maybe

anyways,i couldnt find any of the other parts to benjamin,or umbrellas.(i get umbrellas BUT WHERES BENJAMINS?!!?!?)

TheChosenGamer
07-30-2015, 07:30 AM
Watched it OVER 9000!! Times, background music way too epic, been listening and memorizing it for days now

rocker90000
07-30-2015, 12:09 PM
does anyone know if terkoiz is still doing his

lemaigroup
08-14-2015, 12:05 PM
anyone overcome this task yet? :D

Yurei
08-24-2015, 04:23 PM
This made me cry. I could not ask for a better animation.

mrzer0123
09-26-2015, 11:34 AM
really accomplish this task rather difficult

TerrainFormer
12-03-2015, 03:46 PM
Umbrella = Da Bomb

Yuhz
12-11-2015, 12:10 AM
Goosebumps

GervieAnims
12-20-2015, 04:55 AM
:eek: FL lose the battle how sad.

AscensionAnims
07-29-2016, 08:47 AM
I luv Umbrella! Only its sad that fllfl is ded. One day, I'll challenge u Resh

Natsura97215
09-20-2017, 02:02 AM
OH GOD UMBRELLA IS ONE OF OU FAVOURITE RHG ! YEEEEEES !!!!!!!!!