PDA

View Full Version : Run test =]

germangood2
10-18-2014, 01:20 PM
Its my first succefull run test
been working alot for this animation I first did the body and the legs then added the arms
because everytime i try to animate a stick runing the heands vibrate
so here it is :http://www.fileize.com/view/247f0789-980/
enjoy & comment =]

Mugetsu
10-18-2014, 05:02 PM
Looks Great!

germangood2
10-19-2014, 07:49 AM
Looks Great!
Thanks ;)

Zero
10-19-2014, 07:56 AM
1.) The run is a "Stop and Go" motion.

2.) The whole run(Arms, legs, and body) are not showing any easing at all. It's as if they stop directly the moment they reach their climax point(Which is when the all outstretch themselves).

3.) Arms are very shaky and does not show that they've made a complete stride. Take a look at the arm in front. It barely stretches itself and remains stiff.

4.) Why do I have the feeling you just copy pasted the first run cycle?

5.) When you run, your spinal cord has a straight position rather than a bent one. Bend backs are for jogging.

6.) The whole figure resized(Not necessarily a bad thing in the proper situation mind you). Head is shaking.

7.) Due to the movements of his legs, it looks more of a hop than a run. Straighten them out more.

Personal note: Video yourself running and use it as a reference.

germangood2
10-19-2014, 09:00 AM
1.) The run is a "Stop and Go" motion.

2.) The whole run(Arms, legs, and body) are not showing any easing at all. It's as if they stop directly the moment they reach their climax point(Which is when the all outstretch themselves).

3.) Arms are very shaky and does not show that they've made a complete stride. Take a look at the arm in front. It barely stretches itself and remains stiff.

4.) Why do I have the feeling you just copy pasted the first run cycle?

5.) When you run, your spinal cord has a straight position rather than a bent one. Bend backs are for jogging.

6.) The whole figure resized(Not necessarily a bad thing in the proper situation mind you). Head is shaking.

7.) Due to the movements of his legs, it looks more of a hop than a run. Straighten them out more.

Personal note: Video yourself running and use it as a reference.

Thanks for the long and instruction post I will answer to all of that =]
1.ok...
2.Well I do easing every time when he is down I add a few frames more then when he is on air.
3.about the stiff think I will keep that in mind, The really problem for me is the arms I animate the body and legs togther then add the arms then the head
4.No I didn't it's just how it end up look like.
5.I dont really know about this one you mean I should make the back of the stick more straight?
6.yeah Its hard for me to keep him one size I tryed to stay one size but failed and the head I can repair
7.sure i will add more frames

PN.will make another test =]