Look at these anims
WAtch the fucking anims
i dunno lol
Cnc is also what im looking for in these 2 anims
http://d4zh.deviantart.com/art/Quick-fight-test-493550590
http://d4zh.deviantart.com/art/black-guy-vs-brown-guy-488178212

HyMaster
11-10-2014, 07:10 PM
You're probably a high beginner to low intermediate.

Xeno
11-10-2014, 07:41 PM
This isn't DarkDemon. You should be asking what areas you can improve upon instead of trying to see what "level" you are.

Drone
11-10-2014, 07:46 PM
We don't really do the level thing around these parts mate

Dazh
11-10-2014, 07:49 PM
This isn't DarkDemon. You should be asking what areas you can improve upon instead of trying to see what "level" you are.
thats not really the point
I just want some fucking Cnc
Why does shit always have to get complicated
Just a Cnc thats all

We don't really do the level thing around these parts mate

I get it
Just CnC please

Drone
11-10-2014, 07:50 PM
thats not really the point
I just want some fucking Cnc
Why does shit always have to get complicated
Just a Cnc thats all

I get it
Just CnC please
Well calm down guy, if you just wanted CNC you could have just asked for just that
You're the one that complicated things

Dazh
11-10-2014, 07:55 PM
Well calm down guy, if you just wanted CNC you could have just asked for just that
You're the one that complicated things

I just wanted CnC
I changed it
Just CnC
Idec anymore...

Drone
11-10-2014, 08:07 PM
Well first of all man, you've got a seriously bad attitude.
Leaving that aside though, your animations are really stiff and awkward. When trying to link combos you have to take into consideration the momentum that goes into each hit and how the entire body of the stick would move accordingly, and how that momentum will affect what move you do next. You're pretty much just linking random moves together and they don't flow well at all. The stiffness can be fixed by making your moves go in more directions than up + forwards and just forwards, your sticks bodies stay pretty much straight all the time, try out some more complex moves where more body movement is involved, that'll help you break out of that habit.
Lastly, your animations need more frames during transitions(and in general, but you shouldn't rush into that or you'll end up putting too many frames in one movement,) you seem to be in the habit of just stopping all the action completely and leaving your stick still until his next move which really puts people off from watching the animation especially when the pauses aren't necessary

Dazh
11-10-2014, 08:35 PM
Well first of all man, you've got a seriously bad attitude.
Leaving that aside though, your animations are really stiff and awkward. When trying to link combos you have to take into consideration the momentum that goes into each hit and how the entire body of the stick would move accordingly, and how that momentum will affect what move you do next. You're pretty much just linking random moves together and they don't flow well at all. The stiffness can be fixed by making your moves go in more directions than up + forwards and just forwards, your sticks bodies stay pretty much straight all the time, try out some more complex moves where more body movement is involved, that'll help you break out of that habit.
Lastly, your animations need more frames during transitions(and in general, but you shouldn't rush into that or you'll end up putting too many frames in one movement,) you seem to be in the habit of just stopping all the action completely and leaving your stick still until his next move which really puts people off from watching the animation especially when the pauses aren't necessary

What do you mean by complex moves?
Like sweeps? Flips?

Drone
11-10-2014, 08:39 PM
What do you mean by complex moves?
Like sweeps? Flips?
anything that involves full body movement
technically, every movement moves the whole body, but I mean things like rolls, roundhouse kicks, grapples and the like. I would say stay away from doing too many flips though.

Dazh
11-10-2014, 08:46 PM
anything that involves full body movement
technically, every movement moves the whole body, but I mean things like rolls, roundhouse kicks, grapples and the like. I would say stay away from doing too many flips though.
Alright thanks
I apologize for my lashing put against you. Lost of people here are assholes.

MadMirrors
11-10-2014, 09:05 PM
I really Liked your animation, but I know you'll get better with practice in no time good luck I look forward to your future animations.

YOU LOOK UGLY GTFO @<@

Dazh
11-10-2014, 09:19 PM
I really Liked your animation, but I know you'll get better with practice in no time good luck I look forward to your future animations.

YOU LOOK UGLY GTFO @<@

Thanks I appreciate that :)

terkoiz
11-11-2014, 10:31 AM
Everything looked pretty decent. The only major problem that I found most noticeable was the one kick to the left figure. The foot feels like it never contacted with the left stick figure because while the kick to delivering force to the LEFT, the reacting figure falls forward to the RIGHT.

The hits to the right stick figure were pretty solid though. Apply what you did with the right stick figure to the left stick figure

Atomicapple
11-11-2014, 12:24 PM
Your animation is pretty smooth but a lot of it lacked force. Don't rely on vcam shakes for force, also try to space out your hits a bit.

Dazh
11-11-2014, 04:26 PM
Everything looked pretty decent. The only major problem that I found most noticeable was the one kick to the left figure. The foot feels like it never contacted with the left stick figure because while the kick to delivering force to the LEFT, the reacting figure falls forward to the RIGHT.

The hits to the right stick figure were pretty solid though. Apply what you did with the right stick figure to the left stick figure
:0 omg terk
Thanks for the Cnc :D

Your animation is pretty smooth but a lot of it lacked force. Don't rely on vcam shakes for force, also try to space out your hits a bit.

Thanks
By space out do you mean add more transition frames? Or do you mean by distance?

Dazh
11-22-2014, 05:56 PM
http://d4zh.deviantart.com/art/Double-test-YO-496027490
Here is my newest anim
I didnt know if you could make another thread so I just decided to post it here
CnC accepted
please enjoy