PDA

View Full Version : More practise

-Spyder-
11-11-2014, 11:41 AM
Hey guys!
I don't have much time to animate nowadays but I wanted to make a practise again just to keep myself in shape and don't get too rusty.
So here it is:
http://emellett.deviantart.com/art/Practise-10-493930616?ga_submit_new=10%253A1415731467

CnC is appreciated!

Atomicapple
11-11-2014, 12:19 PM
This is pretty good. I like the smoothness of it and the flips. But that punch seemed a bit awkward the the reaction to the explosion seemed a bit off.
Great job though.

-Spyder-
11-11-2014, 01:23 PM
Thanks!
Yeah, the original idea was to add some kind of charge up after that punch, like he gains some force or something, but in the final version I didn't do it, so I see if that looks awkward :)
What does it mean the reaction was off?

Loopy
11-28-2014, 08:21 AM
Oh I thought you were someone else, anyway I wanted to comment so you can get some more cnc and this doesn't get buried

I think it was a little stiff so try loosening him up a bit, also when he did the handstand and pushed off he didn't seem to push that hard but went pretty far into a standing position

-Spyder-
11-28-2014, 12:01 PM
Yeah, I see what you mean and stiffnes was always a problem for me. Could you please tell me some suggestions how to make the movement looser?

Loopy
11-28-2014, 04:28 PM
it might be a style thing but more dynamic poses help a lot, or you could try making a "flop" animation where you just make him flop around as practice

RemoteControlCard
11-28-2014, 04:45 PM
i hate when people say "dont critique if you dont understand it yourself" its basically like saying "if you are worse than me you cant say anything bad but you can tell me good things. anyway i really like how you did the "dirt" or whatever you want to call it. that is professional level right there. im impressed because you used like a donut head in that shape. to me that seem hard but you look to have mastered it. something to work on would be the leg movement. its great for what it is but you can always get better am i right?

-Spyder-
11-29-2014, 02:06 AM
Loopy: Thanks for the ideas, I will try that flop thing.

notthebest: I appreciate every good and bad things because everybody has an opinion, even if somebody is a pro or a beginner. Anyway thanks and I'll try to improve with the legs.