PDA

View Full Version : Classic Crossover RESULTS!

stone
11-11-2014, 11:43 PM
RELEASE DATES
http://i.imgur.com/xvu0NoN.png

Sorry for the delay my friends, but the time has finally come! We have our results for our Classic Crossover competition. Although the submissions may be few, the quality amongst these submissions is some of the best we've seen in our competitions thus far. Special thanks from myself and the SP staff for all of those who put forth the effort and flexed their skills in the very first Classic Crossover competition. Without further ado, here are our results;

3 Different judges scored the animations based on the below;
quality/originality: 10
length/story: 10
style: 5

Then each category was added up and divided by 3 to give an average score for each category until finally adding each category together to give an avg score out of the possible 25 points.

Pro
1st $700 = Rebellion; "Forsaken Beard" 21.65/25
2nd $500 = Oxob; "Breaking Phase Zero" 21.49/25
3rd $400 = Syrius; "Drunken Ghost Fight" 21.003/25

Honorable Mention:
PivotBlimp; "Castle II x Top Stick" = 19.82/25
Chewy; "Ghostfight x Micwizard" = 19.15/25

Intermediate
1st $400 = Barthimo; "Grafight300" = 18.15
2nd $250 = Theexceld; "Worldwar Shock" = 17.82
3rd $150 = Hymaster; "No Control" = 16.66/25

Honorable Mention:
Methodanims;"Final Fantasy Rebalanced" = 12.99/25

Beginner
1st $200 = Pox; "Safety in Black and White" = 11.66/25
2nd $125 = Dot; "Pool Side Love" = 10.99/25
3rd $75 = Alpha Seagull; "Shock x Umbrellas Final Mission" = 9.33/25

We had some amazing entries, and even still some prizes were left without entries! All the better reason to push to work your hardest no matter what category you are in. The animations will have a release schedule posted. Competitors please do not release your animation until it is released on the front page of stickpage. Just a reminder, you may not change your animation from its submitted form ( removing or changing branding )

Those collecting a prize; please PM me with your PAYPAL email and we'll get you paid up!

I've received all of the competitors paypal emails! Traditionally, each competitor is paid upon release of the of the animation on the front page of stickpage. Once your animation is released you must simply just wait 2 days before submitting the animation elsewhere.

IMPORTANT; remember you cannot change or remove the branding or else you will be in violation of the competitions terms. Aside from that, you are free to post it wherever you'd like after those 2 days!

Drifts
11-12-2014, 12:06 AM
Wow the pro category was super close. Well done everyone.

Hitsu
11-12-2014, 12:45 AM
those gap in the pro tho
can't wait to watch it all :)

Anime Vishal
11-12-2014, 01:13 AM
Congrats to all the winners!

Pace4
11-12-2014, 01:18 AM
Finally the result showed
Also congrats to all of the winners

Xrebellion
11-12-2014, 01:34 AM
Is that all of the entrants?

Also I won. Yaaaaay!!

Chewy
11-12-2014, 01:58 AM
Congratulations to all of the winners!

Quick question: Can anyone who's not in the top 3 release their entry already? and we can still try and get it featured on the frontpage right?

SZ-Rayze
11-12-2014, 02:16 AM

Quick question: Can anyone who's not in the top 3 release their entry already? and we can still try and get it featured on the frontpage right?

I agree with Chewy.. If that's ok with the mod.. We're really eager to see their parts.. :3..

Also, congrats to all the winners.. Hope to see all of them soon in the frontpage.. :D

Op34
11-12-2014, 02:29 AM
Holy shoot Reb 1st place waw hehehe and great job to everyone too congrats:D

Ipman
11-12-2014, 02:50 AM
Woooaah!!! Reb is first place! damn son! good job :D
but whos on the intermediate 3rd and the beginner 3rd?

Xrebellion
11-12-2014, 03:19 AM
Woooaah!!! Reb is first place! damn son! good job :D
but whos on the intermediate 3rd and the beginner 3rd?

Thanks man!
Also that means no else won. It's pretty much cause no one else passed or maybe the other parts' quality weren't good enough, which is kinda impossible for inter.
It seems like the entrants are really few tho actually.

HyMaster
11-12-2014, 03:45 AM
Congrats to all the winners! Hoping to see the entries soon.

FL-Nordin
11-12-2014, 05:06 AM
congrats to the winners, where is barthimo?, it says "the rest of pro" but where is the rest of the other categories?
or were these really the only entries?

Seagull
11-12-2014, 05:28 AM
OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH. SECOND PLACE. That's better than i thought i was going to get. I thought I'd get like 4th or 5th, and even though i got second by default, I'm still feeling awesome! Now to make a paypal.

Drone
11-12-2014, 05:30 AM
I know for a fact that pox submitted an entry to intermediate, is there some kind of reason he's not up here

stone
11-12-2014, 05:35 AM
if they aren't up there it would simply be because there link was lost in translation or i never received it. If they did submit an entry I urge anyone to resend it immediately so we may adjust the scores!

EDIT: scores in the intermediate category WILL subject to change pending the adjustment of these two missing entries ( pox and barthimo )

It seems pox had sent me an fla after making a fix in a separate PM. I've no clue how Barthimo's got lost.

Unfortunately that is the 'risk' involved in entering a competition. You may not win anything, HOWEVER if you do win something your earnings are much much greater than that of a normal sponsorship. It will be featured on the front page I can assure you that.

Umm.. I already submitted mine .-. just 1 day before the deadline. Should I re PM?

Please send it immediately!

exceld
11-12-2014, 06:31 AM
if they aren't up there it would simply be because there link was lost in translation or i never received it. If they did submit an entry I urge anyone to resend it immediately so we may adjust the scores!

EDIT: scores in the intermediate category WILL subject to change pending the adjustment of these two missing entries ( pox and barthimo )

It seems pox had sent me an fla after making a fix in a separate PM. I've no clue how Barthimo's got lost.

Umm.. I already submitted mine .-. just 1 day before the deadline. Should I re PM?

Did it.

stone
11-12-2014, 06:43 AM
edited my above post, please resend! :}

exceld
11-12-2014, 06:44 AM
edited my above post, please resend! :}

I did it twice, sir .-.
Have you got mine?

sir?

Chewy
11-12-2014, 07:52 AM
It will be featured on the front page I can assure you that.

so that means I still can't release mine?

urrhggghhhh oh well, I guess I'll have to be patient then lol.

stone
11-12-2014, 11:27 AM
Yes, is there any more that got lost in the sea that is my PM box?
I have barthimo, pox and thexecelds parts now.

oxob3000
11-12-2014, 12:10 PM
Results! At last!
Congrats Rebellion! cant wait to see all the entries!

stone
11-12-2014, 02:46 PM
Scores adjusted including the lost entries. These entrees were sent on time, just lost in a sea of PM's and or replies that I couldn't find to collect on the due date. Apologies to those who were misplaced higher up in the rankings and were moved down with these animations factored back in.

If there aren't any other missing animations from here, these should be our final results.

HyMaster
11-12-2014, 03:00 PM
I got 3rd place now :( Oh well, at least I still get a prize lol. Anyways congrats to all the others!

Barthimo1
11-12-2014, 03:03 PM
It seems I won the Intermediate section. That is quite positive.
Congratulations to all the other entrants and winners as well.
I can't wait to see all those animations.

Seagull
11-12-2014, 03:40 PM
Hmmm. Got moved down to third. Oh well, still got enough to get a graphic tablet.

Irian
11-12-2014, 05:17 PM
Dang Rebellion, thats practically 1000$ you've just won there 0_o crraaaazy

PivotBlimp
11-12-2014, 08:25 PM
I put money down that I would place in top 3 :c Damn you Oxob, I didn't know you finished! Congrats to you guys though :eek:

exceld
11-13-2014, 02:12 AM
wow 2nd place

FL-Nordin
11-13-2014, 05:03 AM
those titles sound promesing, im really looking foreward to those entrie's c:

MethodAnims1
11-14-2014, 01:09 AM
better luck next time for me then

EDIT: whats an honorable mention?

HyMaster
11-14-2014, 03:11 AM
better luck next time for me then

EDIT: whats an honorable mention?
See it like an award at school that they are saluting you for taking your time and making efforts for this. In short, Good Job!

Seagull
11-14-2014, 05:04 AM
What all entries get onto the front page? Is it the top three winners for each category, or just the top winner in each category?

HyMaster
11-14-2014, 05:07 AM
What all entries get onto the front page? Is it the top three winners for each category, or just the top winner in each category?
All entries.

Apex-Predator
11-14-2014, 05:23 AM
All entries.

Actually not all entries will be on the front page.

HyMaster
11-14-2014, 05:43 AM
Actually not all entries will be on the front page.
Well , I think there are exceptions like: If the animation is unfinished, Animation is too poor...
I'm not really sure so.

Drone
11-14-2014, 05:45 AM
Well , I think there are exceptions like: If the animation is unfinished, Animation is too poor...
I'm not really sure so.
Not all of the entries get in yeah, if they're not on par with the usual front page quality they don't get to be there

HyMaster
11-14-2014, 05:54 AM
Not all of the entries get in yeah, if they're not on par with the usual front page quality they don't get to be there
Oh ok, I learned something today lol

Seagull
11-14-2014, 09:16 AM
Oh ok, I learned something today lol

Ok, so how do I find out whether my animation can go on the front page? Cuz I really wanna upload mine to YouTube, but I don't want that to interfere with Stickpage's plans.

Apex-Predator
11-14-2014, 09:46 AM
Until the animation is uploaded unto the stickpage front page, or stickpage's official YouTube. You should not (if you can resist the urge) upload it to any other site.
It's called a sponsored animation for a reason.

stone
11-14-2014, 10:15 AM
I've received all of the competitors paypal emails! Traditionally, each competitor is paid upon release of the of the animation on the front page of stickpage. Once your animation is released you must simply just wait 2 days before submitting the animation elsewhere.

IMPORTANT; remember you cannot change or remove the branding or else you will be in violation of the competitions terms. Aside from that, you are free to post it wherever you'd like after those 2 days!

exceld
11-14-2014, 06:25 PM

Wew ok got it!

Seagull
11-14-2014, 07:13 PM

Ok, so that basically means all the winners get sponsored. Ok, but if i post it elsewhere after those two days, is it fine if i make small edits, not changing the animation itself, but like fixing typos or misspelled names?

Edit: I don't see mine or Dot's on the release date list. Does that mean we don't get sponsored? If that's the case, when do we get our prize money?

PivotBlimp
11-20-2014, 03:11 PM
Even longer til I can release mine now.. Great ;_;

Calixer
11-23-2014, 10:50 AM
When will November 21st come?
I want to see Final Fantasy Rebalanced

EarthquakeAnims
11-23-2014, 08:28 PM
When will November 21st come?

I want to see Final Fantasy Rebalanced

same here, i thought there were supposed to be 3 or 4 animations out by now.

Apex-Predator
11-24-2014, 07:49 AM
Please be patient and realise that your desires to see new animation is not really as important as someone else's real life responsibilities.

stone
11-24-2014, 08:57 PM
Apologies for the delays my friends! We have a bug with our uploader atm. Stay tuned!

Seagull
11-28-2014, 10:00 AM
Apologies for the delays my friends! We have a bug with our uploader atm. Stay tuned!

I still don't know whether or not mine is getting released though.

HyMaster
11-28-2014, 05:40 PM
I still don't know whether or not mine is getting released though.
It's not on the list so probably not.

Seagull
11-28-2014, 06:34 PM
It's not on the list so probably not.

In that case, when am i getting the prize money?

Drone
11-28-2014, 06:44 PM
In that case, when am i getting the prize money?
Probably after all the other animations are released
you should probably pm stone about that

Seagull
11-28-2014, 06:56 PM
Probably after all the other animations are released
you should probably pm stone about that

Ok thanks.

The Stick Banker
11-30-2014, 08:05 PM
cool

Seagull
12-27-2014, 09:38 AM
So hey you're gonna do this competition every year now, right? I'm gonna join again next year.