PDA

View Full Version : Safety in Black and White

stone
11-14-2014, 05:25 PM
Safety in Black and White
http://static.stickpage.com/img/game_thumbs_wide/safetyinblackandwhite.jpg (http://www.stickpage.com/safetyinblackandwhite.shtml)
http://www.stickpage.com/safetyinblackandwhite.shtml

The combination of two classics; Black and White and Saftey at Work

Ssosme
11-14-2014, 05:44 PM
Ermagurd Pox got featured :o

HyMaster
11-14-2014, 05:47 PM
So it has begun!

btw, is there a date where each animation is gonna be released? Just for a heads up

EDIT: Just finished watching it and it was damn short lol. Good job to Pox tho!

stone
11-14-2014, 05:55 PM
Check the first post on the announcement :}

EarthquakeAnims
11-14-2014, 06:38 PM
i really should have half assed the rest of my animation and submitted. oh well, nice animation btw

Pox
11-14-2014, 06:59 PM
i really should have half assed the rest of my animation and submitted. oh well, nice animation btw

oh, okay. thanks
iz u mad

FL-Nordin
11-15-2014, 05:31 AM
it was very clear where (your jointing buddy) Drone kicked in and out, (even before i saw the credits pop up)
the concept was pretty cool, i liked it alot, but if you choose a joint partner, choose one with a little bit the same skill level, becuase he basicly did all the fighting parts, and you did all the story parts
ow, and if you make buttons in the future, put a transparant square behind it, so that the mouse has a better percentage clicking on the buttons, small note, but can be frustrating when the button resizes when rolling over it, and stuff like that
this entry was still enjoyable to watch tho

Rafah
11-15-2014, 07:45 AM
Alien's mom. kk

Alien
11-15-2014, 09:53 AM
Alien's mom. kk
ur a slut

nice job pox it's gr8 i love everything
gimme some money tho

Apex-Predator
11-15-2014, 10:01 AM
but can be frustrating when the button resizes when rolling over it, and stuff like that
this entry was still enjoyable to watch tho

Maybe it was meant to change size?

FL-Nordin
11-15-2014, 10:42 AM
Maybe it was meant to change size?

i find it hard to explain what i actually mean, since the menu text is really thin, you have to click the thin text really precise to play the animation, but it is easily fixed if you place a square invisible box behind the text, but its not a big deal in the animation since its just a menu thing, i just wanted to give Pox a heads up for that

Pox
11-15-2014, 11:27 AM
i find it hard to explain what i actually mean, since the menu text is really thin, you have to click the thin text really precise to play the animation, but it is easily fixed if you place a square invisible box behind the text, but its not a big deal in the animation since its just a menu thing, i just wanted to give Pox a heads up for that

Originally the font used for the scene selection was for all three. Something went wrong I dunno

EarthquakeAnims
11-15-2014, 08:35 PM
iz u mad
No bro, well not at you at least.

Pox
11-15-2014, 08:43 PM
No bro, well not at you at least.

Okay. So whats with the salty remarks?

EarthquakeAnims
11-15-2014, 08:48 PM
Okay. So whats with the salty remarks? I'm mad that flashed fucked up on me in the last minute is all.

Apex-Predator
11-16-2014, 09:39 AM
I'm mad that flashed fucked up on me in the last minute is all.

Well keep your emotions out of the thread celebrating someone else success alright. Let's not drown the mood kk

ZABI
11-17-2014, 08:53 PM
Pox im proud cool shit.

poppetje3D
11-18-2014, 02:43 AM
Stupid bricks!

Seagull
11-18-2014, 07:50 AM
That was pretty good bruh u deserve first place. I should've jointed too. Now to think of it, I should've found the competition earlier, cuz I started like a week and a half before the due date. But hey, I'm satisfied with third place.

Arch-Angel
11-18-2014, 11:48 AM
Like I said, good shot, pox.

the reason the don't would mess up is because you kept it in a text field and when stone got the animation he had to use a default because you didn't break the text apart.

When em you make a button, create the text first, then on your colors go with no line and any fill with a transparency of 0, draw a box just large enough to cover the text or larger if you prefer, use the selection took to select the fill and text, hit ctrl+b twice to break the text up and convert it to a button that way. So now people can have the cursor in the general area of the buttons text and it still registers that you're hovering over the button.

Its the the same thing fl-Nordin said but maybe you can understand the way I said it better idk.

Seagull
11-19-2014, 09:24 AM
Like I said, good shot, pox.

the reason the don't would mess up is because you kept it in a text field and when stone got the animation he had to use a default because you didn't break the text apart.

When em you make a button, create the text first, then on your colors go with no line and any fill with a transparency of 0, draw a box just large enough to cover the text or larger if you prefer, use the selection took to select the fill and text, hit ctrl+b twice to break the text up and convert it to a button that way. So now people can have the cursor in the general area of the buttons text and it still registers that you're hovering over the button.

Its the the same thing fl-Nordin said but maybe you can understand the way I said it better idk.
Yeah, I make the button frames manually and just have a black rectangle in the "Hit" frame, but either way is ok. I always love using movie clips in buttons, so they're animated buttons. Now to think of it, I should do that for my RHG coming up.

Atomicapple
11-19-2014, 05:26 PM
Great animation pox, i love it. There are some confusing angles, such as most of the intro and the brick one but its still pretty good.

Hewitt
11-19-2014, 08:54 PM
I'm mad that flashed fucked up on me in the last minute is all.

Why don't you apply some cream to that. Twice daily.

EarthquakeAnims
11-20-2014, 11:31 AM
Why don't you apply some cream to that. Twice daily.
I already did, but i used it three times. I'm fine now