PDA

View Full Version : Possibly an another ability for Queen Medusa

Firefly_1026
11-27-2014, 07:56 PM
So far Medusa has two abilities, petrify and the toxic pool, but IMO, maybe she should have a third ability? Both the Magikill and V have three abilities, and I think it's just right for Medusa to have a third? Since she is like the "big character" of chaos?

I was thinking of maybe a direct damaging attack from he snakes, attacks in an area, and deals AOE damage with stun? Maybe called snake swarm? It would defiantly be helpful in battles, and maybe make her more competitive against other spell casters? Let's face it, Petrify is deadly, but can't really kill every unit outright and it also has a long cool down, and the toxic ability is more like a supporting attack. A more easily used direct striking attack that deals AOE damage and stuns would help I think.

Nyarlathotep
11-27-2014, 08:35 PM
Medusa is good enough with two spells. You have to consider the fact that in comparison to magikill and V, medusa can instant kill a unit. The other two cannot.

Drizzle
11-27-2014, 09:04 PM
Medusa is good enough with two spells. You have to consider the fact that in comparison to magikill and V, medusa can instant kill a unit. The other two cannot.

Not giant though haha.

_Ai_
11-27-2014, 10:29 PM
Well, it would be OP if she can one-shot a giant. Though a full health spear in wall mode also doesn't get one-shot.

Nyarlathotep
11-27-2014, 10:52 PM
Spearton in wall mode can take an infinite amount of stone faces.

Skeletonxf
11-30-2014, 10:42 AM
Spearton in wall mode can take an infinite amount of stone faces.
You'd need a hella lot of merics to make that happen.

Stone face on spears still chunks their hp.

jerrytt
11-30-2014, 11:00 AM

speartons at 1 hp in shield wall cannot be killed by medusas stone face.

Sevarus
11-30-2014, 01:33 PM
Really I thought that Medusa can like take 3/4 of shield mode Spearton so if a spear ton was at for example half health medusa could knock it out

Nyarlathotep
11-30-2014, 03:24 PM

I tested this with galeforce a while back. Medusa's stone face does 100% of current hp. Spearton wall always reduces it by 40% so it never goes down to 0.

_Ai_
12-01-2014, 02:12 AM
How does it work with giants?

DragonFrost
12-01-2014, 06:49 PM
I tested this with galeforce a while back. Medusa's stone face does 100% of current hp. Spearton wall always reduces it by 40% so it never goes down to 0.

Was wondering the same thing. Obviously it doesn't do 100% of giants current health (too broken)

WheresMyCheetos
12-01-2014, 07:16 PM

Wow that's really interesting but makes sense.

Chaos also has marrowkai too for their spellcasters.

nutsophast
12-02-2014, 12:04 AM
Was wondering the same thing. Obviously it doesn't do 100% of giants current health (too broken)

I think that it just takes a certain number of stone faces before the giant's health reaches 0, since the giant doesn't have some kind of stone face or damage resistance. But shield wall reduces 40% of all incoming damage, so like rain said it will just keep going lower and lower but never go down to 0. That's what I think.

_Ai_
12-02-2014, 12:31 AM
I mean, how does stone face calculates damage with Giants? Didn't say anthing about spearton lol.

nutsophast
12-02-2014, 02:49 AM
I was only comparing it with the spearton so it might be more clear, but it seems that's not what you meant.

Azxc
12-03-2014, 09:06 AM
Wait, doesn't stone face simply deal 7 bars damage?
(As spearton reduces 40% of the damage it is possible for him to survive one stone face, but not two stone faces)

I mean, how does stone face calculates damage with Giants? Didn't say anthing about spearton lol.
So a stone face deal 7 bars instantly on a giant?

Nyarlathotep
12-03-2014, 10:42 AM
Once again azxc, spearton can survive an infinite amount of stone faces so long as he's in shield wall.

_Ai_
12-03-2014, 10:44 AM
To reiterate,

And you still havent answered the question rain

Nyarlathotep
12-03-2014, 11:59 AM
No idea how it works with giants. The 100% of current hp thing was my hypothesis, but the giant thing pokes a hole in it. Dunno how it works for them. Maybe brock hard coded an exception

Skeletonxf
12-06-2014, 03:55 AM
I've triple medusa'd plenty of giants before
However the bigger giants have seemed to take more than 3 stone faces, and the smallest was very low from just 2.
I think it's just flat damage for them.